• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh1 or Kh2 Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Sephiroth is harder/

• Kh1

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Kh2

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

awsfourlife

KH1

KH2 seph only took 10 tries, once you understand his movements its cake (and if your at level 80+) i was level 86 when i beat him.

almostawhisper

I think kh2's sephiroth is more vulnerable to attacks when you figure out his combo but he takes way more damage than kh1.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
The only reason I said, he was hard in Kh2 is cause he cheats more and his attacks are more devasting and also he can through more attacks at U at once, causing U to be more frantic and on edge, which causes U to make more mistake which can kill U quickly...plus I fought and killed him on Proud Mode, so yeah he was harder....he is just a cheatin little bastard

KeybladeFinale

Yeah KH1's sephi was definatly harder

i killed each one at level 100 and KH1 still gave me a challenge, plus the reaction command from KH2 gives you a huge advantage in his fight.

*Edit

exnay i was at 99 on KH2

same indifference :)

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Neither of them were difficult for me. They are both equal in my opinion. I'm not going to lie and say I beat either of them on my first and second try however. I know all of KH1's Sephiroth's tatics, its impossible for me to EVER lose that battle again. KH2's Sephiroth, unlike KH1's, was unpredictable. This made the fight somewhat more difficult than KH1's. BUT, KH1's Sephiroth, unlike KH2's Sephiroth, was NOT NEARLY as vunerable. Seriously, can you complete 3 combos in a row on KH1's Sephiroth, you'd be lucky if you finished 1! With those to traits, I think that evenly balances the two out. But, I don't know about the rest of you.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
KH2 Seph no dout because i have yet to beat him and yet i defeated Seph a loooong time ago in the Kh1 boss battle with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back