• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH ZERO and BIRTH BY SLEEP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

It seems to me that none of the new gomes that they are talking about are going to deal with birth by sleep, and tthat scares me because i really wanted to explore that story rather than play through some cheap DS remake of Chain of Memories.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think KHZ will deal with it seeing as its about Mickey's past. He was in BBS. I dont think DS is gonna have a cheap remake of COM. COM2 is a new game about Roxas. Also, it will be nothing like the GBA COM, this is current gen handheld we're talking about here. You'd be surprised what the DS is capable of.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I thought about that too at first, but I'm with Koji on this one. Perhaps this KHZ will deal with both Mickey's absence and BBS. Shame, I was kind of hoping we'd play as one of the knights.

khloser4life

me too. i would have killed to be terra or ven. I was hoping that roxas' story would be on the psp or ps3 because i would like to see the organization develop furthur on a much better console, graphic wise. Also do you think that in khcom2 we will have to use the card battle system because although it was fun, it was kinda stupid/pointless/repetitive.

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I thought about that too at first, but I'm with Koji on this one. Perhaps this KHZ will deal with both Mickey's absence and BBS. Shame, I was kind of hoping we'd play as one of the knights.

Same here, Terra would be wicked! :thumbup: But maybe we will Nomura is full of surprises
And please no card system!

khloser4life

Same here, Terra would be wicked! :thumbup: But maybe we will Nomura is full of surprises
And please no card system!

Well i think that if the bbs story will be mixed in with mickeys past then we probably will not get to play as the nights, and if we do it will probably be like riku in the final battle against xemnas.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, I don't own a PS3, but if there indeed was to be a KH game where the knights were playable, I'd get one. I need to get myself FFXIII/Versus XIII anyway, as well as DMC4.

Ybotx

me too. i would have killed to be terra or ven. I was hoping that roxas' story would be on the psp or ps3 because i would like to see the organization develop furthur on a much better console, graphic wise. Also do you think that in khcom2 we will have to use the card battle system because although it was fun, it was kinda stupid/pointless/repetitive.

Here here! I liked the card battle system too but it is kind of pointless on how it worked. But it made the game more stratigic and less hack and slash. (I love a hack and slash that is Stratigic. But i never really found a good one lol)

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Nomura has stated that none of these installments will be remakes.

Also, Chain of Memories II is just a rumor.

khloser4life

Nomura has stated that none of these installments will be remakes.

Also, Chain of Memories II is just a rumor.

I hope so because i think in roxas' story they will have him fight some of the organization members as an initiation which could be cool, bit only on psp, ps3, or ps2, because i want to fight marluxia,larxene,vexen,and lexaes in 3-d in america (i know you can fight them in kh2fm but i cant import the game, my parents wont let me:angry:)

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I hope that they bring some originality in Roxas' story (if his is included, that is) and not just make it a boring continuation of KHII. =/ I'm hoping that there will be new worlds to visit and enemies to fight. I'm hoping that they don't make us fight the Organization again. To be truthful, I'm bored of them. Besides, everyone over in Japan has already fought the remainder of the Org. on KHIIFM+.

khloser4life

I hope that they bring some originality in Roxas' story (if his is included, that is) and not just make it a boring continuation of KHII. =/ I'm hoping that there will be new worlds to visit and enemies to fight. I'm hoping that they don't make us fight the Organization again. To be truthful, I'm bored of them. Besides, everyone over in Japan has already fought the remainder of the Org. on KHIIFM+.

Well i love the organization and think that it is the gratest story plot to grace kingdom hearts, but you are right, i would like to explore new things such as BBS and the UEM.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Maybe since Mickey was in BBS, TAV, UEM, and DS are just minor characters. And this is where most of the story takes place. And more on Mickey's past

khloser4life

Maybe since Mickey was in BBS, TAV, UEM, and DS are just minor characters. And this is where most of the story takes place. And more on Mickey's past

I dont think that the game will focus more on mickeys past as much as him traveling to the past because the scan with him and sora in traverse town was in the past and so was BBS and guess who was there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back