• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH yaoi/romance rp search

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
OK, this got kinda confusing.....@_@;; sorry i was gone and all a suden people posted, so if yuo would like to join please PM me and I will start as soon as we get two people to pm me. thanks so much you guys.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((Yah geuss so :) feel free to join in, and we can just go in order the game goes world wise.))
Sora found himself wandering around Traverse town whild Donald and Goofy where in the hotel ((they will just kinda fallow unless any one wants to act them :/ )) "I wish I knew where every one was." he sighed looking to the stars. "I really miss Riku and Kairi."

leonrocks

Sora goes in namine (the blonde girl) Takes the memories of kairi away replaces kairi with herself sora thinks he knew namine when she was young and then he fights the organization(axel,larxene,Marluxia) He gets to namine she changes it back to where it was bada bing bada boom its over its not that long of a game...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back