• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH yaoi/romance rp search

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
looking to start a romance that may contain yaoi/shonen-ai rp for kingdom hearts. trying to keep it fairly small so its not to confusing.
parts
Sora- Naiyo (me)
Riku- leonrocks
Eikre oc taken
Sinara oc taken

all other open
((for origional characters please list name, age, apearance, sex, weapon, dark or light side and background please no unknown crap))
send a pm to be put on the list.
takes place after chain of memories.
Once we get charas set we can get more things finalized, this is a comitment so please dont join if your not going to be active ;_; that makes people sad.
also- even thou its a shonen-ai you can do normal couples just try not to get to ooc. thanks every one!
If you are going to drop out of the rp please try to give us some warning time, normaly you can tell if something big is coming up so talk to me and the other members about figuring out how to temporaraly get your chara out of the spotlight for a bit and if you arnt coming back or are going to be unavailalble for a long amount of time tell us so we can get a new person to take your character.
and also, this is mostly for those of you who like to focus on relationships between charas.
please again- only join if you have a ferm knowledge of kh and can comit to this either over msn msngr or throu the forum.
pm me with any questions or concerns or if you would like to reseve a chara, we will start once we get a good solid amount of people so please join while you can!
FAQ so far:
do you have to act a yaoi pairing? No, you can fallow any pairing you like, as long as the other person agrees, its not TOO weird and it flows with the rp

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
((hey can I join???))
Name :Sinara
Sex: female
appearance: Tall with shoulder length black hair and grey eyes, wears a black tank top and black baggy jeans, also has a diamond peirce on her bellybutton.

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I was gonna be a girl.... but that would be weird so. . . .

Name: Jailtin Reeve
Sex: Male
Appearence:Usually wears a tux, tan, broad build, little muscular,
Info: Is british and bored, went to (where ever we are) for a vacation, is unimpressed by anything done so far.

Paine_Agony_Hurt

Sure, I'd like to join, though I'm not all up for gay romance but, oh well....
Is it alright if I make up my own character? Oh and I have one more question... well, statement... I haven't played KH chain of Memories.. but I've finished the first kingdom hearts. Is that alright? Well anyway... I'd be happy if I could join.. so yeah....

Well here's my profile for my girl... and here's a link to her her appearance...
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/8775/pretty7na.jpg

Name:Asuyami Leona

sex: female

height: 5'6"

weight: 121

Description: Asuyami is a very beautiful girl, with her ivory hair and her ash-brown eyes, but she usually hides all of her beauty under her bitterness and anger. Born as an orphan, she was always roaming, always trying to find new places to settle; trying to find a home. But she was always pushed away from the crowd and left to fend for herself, which caused more emotions that she locked away, to arise. Most nights she sits at night, crying herself to sleep, hoping that when she awakens... she'll finally be aknoweledged.

Clothes: http://img266.echo.cx/img266/4161/3040m46bc.jpg

side: neutral

personality: Asuyami is usually hateful and bitter, but once you break through her harsh exterior, you'll see that she's actually craving for attention. All she really wants is to feel the love she never had before. But even after you really do get to know her better, she still tends to be distant and excluded from the world, but she does lighten up a little. At nights when she cries to herself, she'll usually release some of her sorrow by playing her small wooden flute that she constantly keeps with her at all times.

weapons: her mind. Ever since she could remember she was able to bend spoons, make objects levetate, but only for a few moments, and has been working her whole life to develope her "gift" as some may call it. But to her.. it's just a burden.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back