• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH theme song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark___edge

Seriously... how does the KH theme song relate to the video game itself?
I see no relation whatsoever.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Well, Simple and Clean didn't really fit, neitehr did Hikari. Passion and Sanctuary really are the KH theme songs, though.

In you and I (Sora and Kairi), there's a new land (in their hearts for Roxas and Namine to live in)
Angels in Flight
A Sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah
Where fears and lies melt away
Music Inside
What's left of me (When they become a heartless, the nobodies are what's left of them)
What's left of me now

I watch you fast asleep
All I fear means nothing (I guess she couldn't think of more words here because it's basically saying like in the chorus, when I watch you fast asleep all my fears and lies melt away)

You show me how to see that nothing is whole and nothing is broken (I personally like this line. My interpretation is that no one is really whole, with a body, soul and heart, and that no one is really broken, like Xemnas was searching for a heart to be "whole". Axel was a nobody, and yet he was still feeling some emotion, like crying when Roxas went into Sora.)

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
i thought it fitted simple and clean is like how sora loved kairi but he had to leave her behind and santuary is like how things have changed "in you and i theres a new land" "all i fear means nothing" and besides their great songs

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I thought the song fit just as it does fit when played backwards (But I'm not getting into that backwards stuff so don't start) I thought the "My fears. My lies" sort of tied to Riku's part and the "I watch you fast asleep. All my fears mean nothing" sort of tied to Riku or Namine watching Sora sleep in that pod thing. The "music inside" could've been about the light in their hearts, but that's my guess (For some reason, whenever I hear the song, I keep hearing "Music won't die" and I never here "Music inside" o_O) "I need more affection then you know" could tie to Riku, Namine, or even Kairi while "I need true emotions" could tie to Roxas, Axel, or the rest of the Organization. It does fit the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back