• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH-The Unknowns Strike Back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Story:The Unknown has come back to get revenge onn Sora but he cant not do it alone he must fine teammates becaue donald and goofy are trapped at the unknowns mercy.They appear everywhere now since Castle Oblivion has been destroyed.They control the heartless now too.they have gotten stronger so its up to Sora and his new teammates to stop the unknowns.

Rules:
Be Literate at least 2 sentences in a post.
No GodModding.
Have fun.

Ok first things first im playing as Sora.We need people to play the unknowns or at least half of them.
Sora-me
Axel-KeybladeWeider1
Larxene-
Vexen-
Zexion-
Lexaus-
Marluxia-TheLightInSora

Now but there are going to be some custom characters so heres your template.
Name:
Apperance:
Bio:
Personality:

OK now that settled heres my Sora Template

Name:Sora
Weapon:Kingdom key and a card deck.His friend cards are King-Freezes everyone.
Apperance:Sig.
Bio:Destiny Islands was destroyed by the heartless and the keyblade came to him.He defeated the unknowns before but now they are back so its his job to stop them now.
Personality:protective and happy go lucky.

Ok now thats all say and done pleae join and remember have fun.

Wolfgamer

((I'll join, but I might not be able to go in for about an hour. I'm going somewhere, but I'll be back in about an hour. So, I'll put up a description, but it really depends on if you feel like having me come in later. So, just tell me if you want me to join or not.))

Name: Tainn
Weapon: Two katanas.
Apperance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/wolfgamer/BlackHairedThatch.bmp
Bio: Born out on the streets, she prefers to travel by herself. Since she doesn't have any type of transportation, other than walking, she hasn't seen very many worlds. She's not that strong, but when it comes to speed, it's her strong point.
Personality: Sometimes a bit of a punk and a loner, but kind at heart. It usually just takes a some time to actually get to her be more friendly towards you. Most people's first thought when they see her is that she seems cold-hearted. She may feel a bit uncomfortable around people, but she does try to get along.

Edit: ((Nevermind. I'm back.))

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
Name: Vincent
Weapon: Divizer blade (a repier like sword)
Apperance:
seph_cloak.jpg

Bio: is the only living member of the milliarde (mill-yee-are-day) family after the organization targetted them in an attempt to stop the keyblade users freom existing although they missed one child he did not acquire the ability to weild a keyblade so he usses a repier he beileves that sora could be related to him some how due to the fact that his bloodline are supposed to be the only ones to weild the keyblade he is pursuing to find ths out so he teams with sora the confusing thing is is that all males in his blooline are suppose to have white hair and females are suppose to have brown hair
Personality he enjoys life but is seirious when he needs to be he has a decent sence of humor and is an all around good guy :p

DragonRiku

(Well... i dont know any of the Orginisation... sorry... So why dont we just use them as Seconadry characters whom everyone can play as?)

Name: Lyle
Weapon:
Rosewood%20Tai%20Chi%20Sword.jpg

Apperance:
bofryu.jpg

Bio: Ever since his home on Destiny Islands was destroyed, he had lived in Traverse town with Leon. There, Yuffie taught him certain ninja techniques and Leon taught him how to use a sword. Lyle then finds Sora, the keyblade wielder, who plans to save all worlds again from the orginisation. Lyle, in his biggest urge to help, follows Sora along the way.
Personality: Lyle can be very devoted to one purpose. He loves his friends as much as he would love himself, and treates every friendship with respect. He can say rather absurd jokes which may or may not be funny depending on the situation. He likes to help people alots

sequelbld

Name:Jay
Weapon:two one-handed swords, one two-handed sword and some knifes. You could say he collects knifes.
Apperance: kinda like this dude except with bigger muscles http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/2871293309.08.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Bio: With his parents killed at the age of 5, he lived in many different worlds because he was always on the move. He has lots of friends but doesnt see them often because of his frequent moving. He will join sora on his quest to stop the unknowns. Whenever he gets the chance he works out and practices fighting so he is pretty strong.
Personality: Likes to make friends. Easy going guy, very comical, when he needs to be serious he's serious.

tell me if im in
if u need me to be an unknow every once in a while im fine with that.

THeLIGhtINSOrA

Name: Marluxia
Weapon: The dreaded Flower Power scythe
Appearance the middle in the picture below

Bio: He's number 11 in the Organization (at least I think so) and he was the 'leader' of the plan to take over. He captured (I think so..) Namine and use her powers to make Sora his puppet, but Axel betrayed him and released Namine. So, Sora sought out to destroy Marluxia, and succeeded. Some how, Marluxia escaped from behind the door.
Personality: He's not one to trust, as he is a traitor. He's cold and willing to put others on the line for himself.

Edit: I didn't know how rediculously big the picture was so here's the link: http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=951

Edit Again: Nevermind

Keybladeweilder5

name:Axel
wepon: two circles with spikes on them.
apperance:red hair, tall, and intimidating.
bio:The betrayer of Marluxia, he freed Namie and set Marluxia up to fight Sora...and loose.
personality:Thinks of himself first and a member of the orginization.

ooc:eek:k lets start.
Sora:*Wakes up*Huh where im I.I was just at the kings castle with donald and goofy.Now im in Trverse Town.Strangeo_Oh well let me just walk around and explore.*Walks around the town looking for answers.*

THeLIGhtINSOrA

Marluxia was standing on top of the Gizmo building; he had a perfect view of all of Traverse Town. He gripped a flower petal in his hand tightly and pocketed it. Marluxia laughed and jumped off the building.

Sora:"Goes to the center of the town and sits on the fountain.*I dont understand how could I teleport with anyone seeing me or touching me...Its Strange. Alright but still i have a bad feeling about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back