• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
Snow is not allowed to be sick! That means I can't talk to her!

Okay, she's allowed to be sick, I guess, as long as she gets better! Yeah. That's right.

*sends soup and aromatic tea*

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^Lol.

Haha, Snow, you're not alone in being critical of your work. Seriously, I hate my writing, I only do it because Oreo might eat me if I don't. Actually, Oreo's not the only reason I do it, but like I said, she would eat me if I didn't, so... ya.

*huggles the fic*
Maybe. But you know I'm addicted to your fic. D:

Omg! I hope you feel better Snow! Dx *sends Taro with a get well card*

I'll wait as long as it takes. <3

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Aw, thanks a lot everyone =3 *sits quietly sipping soup while looking at the Get Well Soon card*

Sorry for my short messages and offline-ness, I wasn't really supposed to be online. I wasn't supposed to be on my computer at all. So, that meant no writing. =/

Chapter's gonna be a few days - perhaps tomorrow if I pull off some sort of writing-based miracle.

... *praises Loki*

<3

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, Snow, 'PRAISE LOKI!'

Wait, so if Loki is our god, and I'm Jesus, what does that make Mikado? And Snow?

Chapter...

I

The Show Must Go On
^ Told. Just layed the smack on that right there, yo.

Livia, we needs to get our rant on. MSN get?

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
*floats down from teh heavens*

Angel? Awww =3 That's sweet, Oathy.

Maybe Mikado could be the, uh... He can be some sort of saint, or martyr? Seeing as he's dead and all.

Chapter isn't here today, but it could be tomorrow. My light broke in my room last night, and my head hurt too much to continue writing into the wee hours in the dark.

<3

Keyblade_King

Yeah fine with me Snow, you can take as long as you need and re-edit some stuff while you can then put it on here...we won't pressure ya, only t' see how things are going. Btw I like the sig you have Snowy-nee-chan.

Last edited:

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
*Worships Snow, the angel*

I seem to get my inspiration from your chappies, but THIS TIME I SHALL GIVE SNOW THE INSPIRATION. >:O

*flees*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back