• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
LAWL. We can make an RPG for TFF, and have a mini game where Loki is all hungry and is chasing Sora so he can eat him. *idea*

I

The Show Must Go On
Oh, Snow, my tablet died! I don't know what happened to it! It was fine one day, but now it's just acting all weird! I wanted to draw a picture of Axel on it, but it gave me a BSoD, and now I'm screwed!

Loki!

giuocob

If I'm not mistaken, Kairi's about to...

*clears throat*

GOOOOOO BERZEEEEEEEEEERK!!!!!!!!!!!

[/obscure movie reference]

Anyway, these last two chapters have been simply amazing. Sorry I haven't read themuntil now.

Keyblade_King

Hmmm...what, incandescenza said about making an RP for TFF...sounds like it would be good, but made into a remix, but still...I wonder who would make such a thing......maybe...maybe it's not gonna work, I can't seem t' see what this story would be like like an RP.

giuocob

So, Snowy. There's a question I'd like to ask you. Since you've just about finished KH:TFF, and you've hinted that you're going to right more...can you give us any sneak peeks of what's coming up next?

I

The Show Must Go On
No, no sneak peaks! Don't give in Snowy! *ducttapes Snow to Loki* There, now you can't tell us!

Suzaku

*stops interrogating snowy* Oops. Sorry kya.

That's right! Don't give in!

Last chapter was amazing. Exactly what we've come to expect of you.

(on a completely random note, my cousin, never having read any of TFF, thought the chapter was astounding. Random, Yes. Also thought it was one of the best chapters he's ever read.)

*grabs caleb* say hi caleb!!

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
*arm attached to Loki*

Thankyou very, very, very much Kya. >=3

*is pwned by Sable*

-.-

Sneak peaks for what I may consider writing? Here's one now, just to make up for the fact I have serious writer's block, and TFF is suffering as a result. ,=3

If you don't want a spoiler, look away NOW.

“The sooner I get to leave this place, the better.”

Caught in the slight breeze, his words were carried off, never to be heard by another soul.

Bright blue eyes wandered his surroundings, crouched on a small, grassy slope at the edge of a vast field, beneath the swaying branches of a tree. Before him lay a seemingly endless ocean of gold, rippling with silver as the summer breeze ran over the crops. Hills rolled off into the distance, their soft green meeting the boundless azure sky in mixed, pastel shades, hazy beneath the evening sun, hovering just above the horizon. The very edge of the sky seemed to become tinged with orange as each minute passed. Another lazy summer day was coming to an end.

True, these rural surroundings were beautiful.

“But, beauty is nothing without true substance behind it.”

A large hand fumbled loosely through his shoulder-length black hair, frustrated at the very sight of this all-too-familiar environment. If only he could get away from it for a while. The countryside was a spectacular place - he’d know, having been brought up there - but it was becoming more and more tiresome with every dreadful day that dragged by.

Though, he supposed it was not the surroundings that made him feel this way. It was more the lifestyle that came with it.

Living in a small town, of a mere two-hundred people, everyone knew everyone else, and no-one was a stranger. Most of the time, the place was alight with gossip. Outsiders were treated with caution. There were usually quite a few of them in the town, but, seeing as they were residents at the nearby camping site, they were there, and gone, in and out in the space of but a week - the town was popular with tourists; particularly those wishing to enjoy the scenery, to enjoy a week away from the hustle and bustle of urban life.

“They wouldn’t be so keen if they lived here; a week is fine, but a lifetime is unbearable.”

Sounds crappy from this little snippet. o_O

The idea's been in my head for a long time, since last year. I have the entire fic planned.

Wow, Suzaku =D Thanks a lot *waves*

<3

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
And yet, I could not look away. D:

Sounds awesome! Though I'm pretty lost as far as the plot goes. xD You and your pwnsome story ideas. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back