• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
-stares at a cookie-

Omg Snow, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about the name thing till Kya told me. Dx

If you want, I can change her name. :/

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Hell noes, Oathy! It's just a name, mm'kay? :3 *feeds Oathy an "It's okay" cookie*

Kya-chan, you forgot Seymour! XD

Chapter Fifty-Six

The unmistakable scent of cigarette smoke clung to the cool, crisp air, giving off a warm, but foul aroma. The snowfall had subsided for now, but the clouds hung thick and grey overhead, and it was still cold as ever; even though it was not snowing as yet, it would be soon. A heavy blanket of white snow from the previous night still coated the ground, masking all beneath with a cool, almost gleaming whiteness. The sun above was nothing more than a faint glow behind the dark, overpowering masses in the ominous skies.

In Deorca Obscuros, there was often little indication of where the night ended, and the day began. The nights were endlessly cold, with skies darkened by the complete absence of the sun; but the days were similarly bleak, overshadowed by thick snow clouds - even when it was not snowing. Flicking the cigarette butt into the snow, so that it gave a murmured sizzle, and a last wisp of smoke, Orexein cast his unseeing eyes forwards.

He’d picked up movement nearby. And, after another moment of careful listening, and following his senses, his thought was confirmed further.

“Loki,” he mumbled to himself, before fumbling in his pockets for another cigarette. Lighting it with a small flame, he then awaited his friend’s arrival.

Sure enough, Loki’s form appeared in the courtyard, moving silently through the thick layer of snow at his feet. Wearing no cloak, simply a billowing black shirt, with black trousers, he seemed unaffected by the cold weather. He looked to Orexein with a smile - not that he could see it of course, but the thought was still there - before standing at his side.

“Filthy habit,” Loki smirked, noticing the dying wisps of his previous cigarette. “Must cost you a fortune.” Orexein smiled, exaggerating the puff of smoke that left his thin lips.

“Don’t deny me my only pleasure in life,” he replied coolly. “And besides, stealing them doesn‘t cost me a penny. Other than the trip to another world.” Loki raised a single eyebrow, suppressing a laugh.

“You go to other worlds just to get them?” he asked. Orexein nodded firmly, with an intent gaze, and Loki raised another smile. “You are more dependent than I thought.”

“Leave me to do the worrying,” Orexein replied, breathing another wisp of smoke. “Seems you already have something else on your mind, Loki. What might it be?”

“Nothing,” Loki snorted in response, folding his arms stubbornly. His friend laughed.

“Please,” he sniggered. “Even a blind man - that is me, unless you forgot - could tell that you’re troubled.” He lowered his head, beginning to concentrate. “I could try to sense it out of you…”

Loki sighed. Orexein wasn’t kidding, and he knew it. Nothing got past him, ever. Orexein could tell from a person’s very presence just how they were feeling - Loki included. It was something he’d honed over the years, and now, it was perfectly accurate. It wasn’t exactly mind reading - after all, he couldn’t tell what others were thinking - but he could give it a good try, taking hints from their mood. Loki looked to him with a glare.

“Don’t look at me that way,” Orexein frowned, with the glimmer of a smile. “You’re angry now.” Loki couldn’t help smiling, at this point. Theirs was a strange friendship, one that others probably could not understand from outside.

“Fine,” he smirked, leaning back upon the pillar he stood by. He hated revealing his innermost thoughts to others - but Orexein was an old friend. And, as teasing as he could be, he would never reveal what Loki had said to him, nor would he make fun of him for it. Sick and twisted, cold and callous as all the other members of the New Generation, there was no denying that, when it came down to it - he was a trustworthy friend. “It’s… Sable.”

“Sable?” Orexein repeated quietly. He raised an eyebrow, his cloak billowing slightly in the gathering winds. “What about her?” Loki looked to his feet.

“She and I…” he began quietly, before holding his head high. Shyness did not suit him. “We kissed last night.”

Orexein’s eyes widened, an eyebrow raised. He was unsure that the person he’d just heard was Loki. This wasn’t like him at all.

“You kissed?” he repeated, and hearing a muffled, positive response from Loki, he didn’t know what to say. “Well… sentiment isn’t your strong point. Forgive me for being so sceptical. What happened?”

“I’m still not so sure,” he shrugged, breathing a frosty sigh as the snow began to fall once more. “I was alone, out in the gardens, and she suddenly arrived to inform me of the Keyblader’s progress.” He deviated from the point for a moment. “As far as we are aware, he has reached Stallos Crystallum.”

“Excellent,” Orexein breathed, anticipating the moment he’d meet the Keyblader. “But, continue.”

“Of course,” Loki said, before going on with his story. “I explained my meeting with Meiji to her.” Orexein couldn’t resist laughing at this moment - he’d delighted in hearing that particular story, amused at Meiji‘s incompetence. Loki smiled, too, proud of his own skills in intimidation. “She found it funny, too. But she - we, that is - we just…” He sighed, trying to explain. “It was just… the moment.”

“That’s all?” Orexein questioned. “I’d be lying if I said that I thought you and Sable felt no connection.” Loki sighed, rubbing his stubbly chin with cold fingers, his handsome, yet hard features creased as he pondered the night.

“I suppose,” he gave no conclusive response to his friend’s observation. “It was just the moment, really. We found ourselves fairly close, our faces touching. She still has my cloak, too.”

“You gave her your cloak?” he scoffed. “Were you feeling okay?” Acts of kindness did not come from Loki often - not unless he truly wanted something, or was lulling some idiot into a false sense of security.

“Very funny,” he smiled back. “She would have frozen to death without it. Not sure if you were out last night, but - ” He stopped, remembering Orexein’s bad habit. He‘d have been out a number of times, simply for a cigarette. “Okay, so you know it was bitterly cold last night.” He shrugged. “I suppose it felt like the right thing to do.” Orexein nodded, understanding Loki entirely.

“But…” he seemed unsure. “I sense that you’re troubled. You seem fine telling me about what happened, but inside, you’re troubled by it. Did anything else happen?” Loki narrowed his dark eyes, shaking his head.

“No,” he spat, before continuing. “It’s just that I - ”

“I knew there was something else,” Orexein commented. He went through the options. “Do you regret it, at all?”

Loki was silent a few moments.

“No,” he concluded. “I just hate the feeling that comes with it.” Orexein nodded, with a loud laugh.

“I should have guessed,” he sniggered. “You felt weak, huh?” Loki narrowed his eyes further.

“Yes,” he growled. “It was fine until this… weakness, throbbing in my chest. I hated it.”

“Will you carry it further?” Orexein asked tentatively. He personally doubted it, seeing as Loki could not handle any feelings of weakness, no matter how small - or the context. Even if he and Sable continued this relationship, it would not last long - he was simply too power-hungry. If he did not break free of the feeble emotion he felt, then he’d control Sable’s each and every move. And, besotted as she was, she, too, was strong willed. It would be doomed from the outset. Loki shrugged.

“I-I am not sure,” he sighed. These words did not escape his lips too often. “I think that if I - ”

Orexein suddenly shushed him. He was feeling a brainwave, closed his eyes to focus upon it. Someone was coming - but he couldn’t hear footsteps. Peering deep into the unknown corners of his fascinating mind, he came to a conclusion.

“It’s Sable,” he concluded, speaking quickly - she was almost there. “Stay quiet.”

A portal swirled before them, black and oscillating as they watched it go. Just as predicted, Sable appeared in it - although, instead of giving her usual fanged smile, she seemed somewhat sheepish. The portal disappeared behind her as she stood in the courtyard - Loki’s cloak around her shoulders. She avoided his eyes, looking to Orexein instead.

“I’ve just returned from Stallos Crystallum,” she said, devoid of any feeling. “The situation there is… well, strange, to say the least.”

Loki narrowed his eyes - forgetting the events of the previous night - to focus upon his work. Although there was no emotion in her voice, he could tell that something had gone on. He did not like it.

“First off, Ante almost defeated Sora,” she said. Loki’s eyes widened again, and he gave a cruel smile - although, remembering the word ‘almost’, this smirk fell from his lips. “But one of those local freaks interfered, and Sora killed him while he was distracted. Kicked him while he was down, essentially.”

“Dirty son of a…” Orexein commented beneath his breath, before reminding himself that a lady was present. Although, she wasn‘t much of a lady. “So it was a fluke?” Sable nodded.

“Later events were even worse,” she said, forgetting the awkwardness she felt with Loki at that moment.

“Worse?” Loki repeated, his expression falling further. His brow furrowed intensely, eyes angered as he awaited her response.

“Ikawa has joined them,” she whispered, her words dropping like bombshells.

Loki felt an anger burn in his chest, burning quick as the fuse on a bomb - and he was about to explode. Handsome face creasing with sheer rage, he couldn’t contain himself much longer.

“Why?” he roared, throwing a fist into the pillar - shaking the very foundations of the building.

“Easy there,” Orexein said, placing a hand on his back. Loki becoming completely enraged was not going to help the situation at all. “Do you know why, Sable?”

“According to Furturn,” she began, “who heard a conversation between the Keyblader and Ikawa, he said that Ikawa was interested in apologising to them. Said he’d seen the error of his ways, trying to kidnap the baby. A whole load of crap if you ask me, mind you.”

“Riku wouldn’t have had that,” Orexein commented, shaking his head, his long, white ponytail drifting a little in the breeze. “Not for a second. He’d have told the guy to get out.” Sable smirked.

“Apparently Sora had to hold him back,” she smiled, beginning to feel at ease with the men. “He was going to rip Ikawa into bloody shreds. But, that is not the point. Sora forgave him, and eventually, Riku did too.”

“Fools,” Loki commented, “all of them.” Orexein nodded.

“That’s rather odd,” he mused, “seeing as he threatened to kill both the girl and the baby.”

“Well, Sora did some serious convincing, apparently,” Sable shrugged, wrapping the cloak around herself tighter. If it was up to her, they would have done this indoors. “But, anyway, Furturn was listening to their every word.”

“How?” Orexein questioned, keen to know just how he’d managed this feat.

“Invisibility,” Sable said with a smug grin. Orexein nodded. It was obvious now. “As soon as they left the room, that’s when he struck. He knocked Ikawa out, then dragged him into the forest. His original intention was to bring him back here, but when he was about to cast the portal, one of those freaks showed up. I saw him, and intervened. I warned her away. I did not bother fighting with her.”

Loki nodded, intent on the story.

“Furturn explained to me all that had happened,” she continued. “We tied Ikawa’s hands, and slapped him around a little. But by that point, the brat was almost here.” It was strange; they always referred to Sora as the ‘brat’, despite the fact that he was, in actual fact, but one year younger than Loki. “I had to leave at that point, Furturn insisted that I went alone.”

“I wonder why he wanted you to leave Ikawa,” Orexein mused to himself. “You could have easily made off with him.”

“Simple,” Loki breathed, containing himself as he folded his arms over his chest, resuming his earlier position. “Furturn was an intelligent man. He knew he would not win against the Keyblader.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Sable asked softly.

“He knew that he’d be defeated, and the brat would rescue Ikawa,” he concluded. “He knew that I’d want to give Ikawa a piece of my mind.”

“You mean kick the crap out of him,” Orexein commented. “He’ll regret the day he was born.” Loki closed his eyes with a smug smirk.

“And where is the Keybearer headed?” Loki asked, trying to prove his point.

“Here,” Sable replied.

“Exactly,” Loki smiled. “If those members are honest with themselves - the ones on Stallos Crystallum, that is - they know they won’t be able to stop him. Sora does not know it, but he’s bringing Ikawa back here - to his death.” He narrowed his eyes. “I’ll teach Ikawa a lesson he’ll never forget. If he thought last time was bad, he knows nothing as yet.”

“Not to mention teaching Sora a lesson,” Orexein smirked cruelly. “Of course, if I know you, you’ll make Sora watch what befalls Ikawa, first.” Loki chuckled to himself.

“Naturally,” he purred. “Along with any of those others he brought along. He’ll be petrified.” Sable smiled, looking to his dark, twisted eyes, admiring his sick thoughts and ideas. She adored his cruel nature. But she shook off this compassion towards him, looking to her shoes again.

“Any orders?” she asked softly, taking a deep breath.

“Just for the others here to be on their guard,” he mused. “Oh, and send Ryu to Stallos Crystallum.” Her gaze asked why, as did Orexein’s perplexed expression. “I have decided something for him. He knows what I ask of him.”

“Alright,” she said quietly, turning and casting a portal. “I’ll keep an eye on the situation, too.” She looked at him longingly, over her shoulder, eyes glimmering with sorrow. “And… I’ll talk to you later, right?” Loki sighed, her eyes piercing his soul. He nodded.

“Of course,” he said, watching her leave with unmoving emotionless eyes. “Until then.”

I don’t know about you, but I would have loved to have seen the Org. from KH2 interacting with each other more. It’s probably why I show so much of these NG guys. Oh, and I really wanted to show what happened from the NG’s point of view. That, and I couldn’t ignore the Loki and Sable thing forever, right?

And for the record, no, I don’t smoke -.-

I like the start of this, but it sorta deteriorates IMO. >.>; *grumbles to self*

And if you’re not already reading ‘Flying Sparks’, by the awesome Oathy… go do it. Now! XD

<3 <3

I

The Show Must Go On
*squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Loki! *huggles*

Haha, Snowy, I love how you write. Such pretty shiny descriptions. And me likes all of teh charries! *Huggles NG*

Loki is so sadistic! He is going to torture Ikawa before Sora's very eyes! *eep* This, I can't wait to see *ku ku ku ku ku*

OMG! How could I have forgotten Seymour! *huggles Seymour plushie* Yes, Seymour, you are the best and most fluffy <3

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
You'll be happy, Kya, I'm busy writing another for him :3 Loki gets more sadistic, so I guess you'll like that, too! :3 Thankyou! *steals back her Seymour plushie*

Thanks Wolf ^_^ I liked Orexein too. Although, his battle's gonna be kinda hard to write for, seeing as he's blind... But I'll manage, it's something I'm looking forward to!

<3

IchigoNeko

Hiya! Remember me? *waves*

I've been lurking, so I am up to date on the chapters and they're neat.

...Does the fact that Sora is younger than Loki mean that Lokis isn't a Heartless? I didn't think Heartless aged. Well, maybe Ante, but he's not really aging...Also, does that mean Riku is the same age as Loki?

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Hai IchigoNeko. Of course I remember you, silly :3

Depends on when he became a Heartless ~_^ And yeah, that means they're the same age. If you remember, Mikado was only a few years older than Riku. So, if Mikado was Loki's big brother, then he has to be a similar age as them. ^.^ Thanks!

Chapter Fifty-Seven

“What’re you smiling at, huh?”

Riku grinned, lying back in the bed with Taiko upon his chest, held closely with tender hands. The day had started off fairly badly - learning that he’d almost drowned, and he’d gained more injuries, but what went down came back up. Just minutes after he’d come around, Taiko had given his first smile - and Riku hadn’t stopped beaming either, despite the fact that hours had passed.

“We get it, Riku,” Sora said softly, a smile on his face. He’d finally dressed, wearing a simple black t-shirt, a yellow belt around his middle, and a pair of black shorts - sensible, considering all the water outside - without shoes. Riku had been saying the same thing, over and over for hours now.

“Lighten up, Sora,” Kairi commented, leaning down to look at Taiko’s happy, beaming face. She squealed with delight, watching him smile again. “Ahh… he‘s adorable…”

Sora breathed a sigh as he watched them all, gathered around the baby. Taiko’s face seemed to make them all erupt in a chorus of cooing and baby-talking. He wasn’t cold hearted towards the little boy - he’d been overjoyed to see his smile at first - he was just tiring of the squealing, and the fussing. Imari was sat at one side, Kairi at the other - not to mention King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy at the foot of the bed - with Riku and his son, right in the middle.

“11 in the morning,” Sora mused to himself, glancing absent-mindedly at the wristwatch upon his thin, fuzzy-haired arm. The hands ticked softly, time was passing ever-so-slowly.

“Ahh, he’s getting tired,” Imari said softly, grinning from ear to ear, her freckled nose wrinkling at him as he yawned. She gestured to hold him - prompting another beaming smile - before taking him off to bed. “I’ll be back soon.” Riku watched her go with a tender gaze, waving to the baby gently as he was carried away.

A few moments of conversation passed - talking about the baby, of course - before Ikawa made an appearance. Wearing clothes donated by Clover - she’d popped back to give them as a gift, although they were of much lighter colour than his usual garb - he staggered from the bathroom, fresh after having a good wash. All the blood was gone from his body, his injuries cleaned carefully and wrapped in tight bandages, he looked to be a different man. His blue hair was groomed to perfection, his green eyes lit with contentment as he approached. He seemed pleased at the simple joy of walking properly. Clover’s healing abilities had worked wonders with his damaged leg. Smiling as he entered the happy room, sunlight washed over him as he gave a well intentioned greeting.

“Hey,” he smiled, receiving a warm welcome from the room. “Check out my leg! It’s way better, thanks to Clover.” His green eyes soon found Riku. “I see she did wonders for you, too, huh?” Riku narrowed his eyes sceptically, giving a strong, silent nod.

“She did,” he replied, forcing a friendlier tone after being given a glare from the others. He did not intend to be rude, it just… happened. “Looks like you can walk again.” Ikawa nodded gleefully.

“Yup!” he smiled, slapping his thigh to prove a point. “Can’t even feel it. I gotta admit, you’re lookin’ good this morning. You were real messed up last night.” Riku nodded silently, taking a deep breath.

“So I heard,” he replied. In a matter of moments, his high spirits had been lowered to silent resentment. “I hope my face doesn’t scar.” He had no idea what he was saying; was simply trying to give the impression of warm conversation as the others scrutinised his every word, gesture, and expression.

“Yeah, it would be a shame,” Ikawa said, his eyes wandering over the cut on Riku’s face. “Don’t look like it though.” His emerald eyes moved to Sora, who gave a smile, noticing their eyes meet. “I was gonna say, thanks a lot for comin’ after me last night.”

“It’s no problem,” Sora insisted. “Isn’t that right, Riku?”

As much as Riku wanted to shake his head, he simply nodded, gritting his teeth as he smiled.

“I didn’t realise you’d come in like that,” Ikawa smiled, rubbing the back of his head. “All guns blazin’ and stuff.” Sora laughed, giving a nod.

You should have remembered from that night at Lacus,” Riku thought to himself, straining hard to avoid glaring. His eyes darted to the doorway as he heard a door close gently.

Ikawa looked over his hulking shoulder; dwarfed, Imari looked back up at him with fearful, wide eyes, her heart pounding as she noticed this unexpected sight. He gave her a smile.

“Good morning,” he said kindly. “Sleep well?” Startled, Imari did not respond for a moment, busy eyeing him while she tried to keep calm.

“Oh, I slept okay, thank you,” she said politely, forcing a smile - as Riku had done; she did not want him to feel unwelcome, despite the uneasiness she felt in his presence. Ikawa nodded, letting her by.

“Weren’t too worried about Riku here, were ya?” he tried to joke, his eyes closing as he threw his head back to laugh. Imari felt a shiver hearing his laugh - as warm as he was trying to make it, there was no hiding the cold fear she felt as it rung through her ears.

“No,” she smiled nervously, laughing, edging past him to sit at Riku’s side. The moment she settled down, Riku sat up, too, curling a protective arm around her - feeling her heart palpitating as she sat still as a rabbit in the headlights. Sora looked to them, before Ikawa.

“We’re probably gonna be here for today,” he explained, quickly moving Ikawa’s questioning glare from the suspicious couple. “Just so that we know Riku’s okay. We don’t want him relapsing or anything while we’re out there.” He laughed nervously, as did Ikawa.

“No problem,” he said, giving Sora a thumbs-up. “Just in this town, right?” Sora nodded, brown hair bouncing with each movement. “Okay. There’ll be something to do here. I’ll take a walk or something.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” King Mickey agreed, approaching from the foot of the bed. “But we could leave sooner if Riku feels up to it.” Riku nodded keenly.

“He’s right,” he said, giving King Mickey a nod. “I don’t wanna hold everybody up just lying around in bed. I’ll be fine.” This was genuine, but he had a niggling feeling in his gut that he would not let Ikawa show himself to be stronger than himself. “I’d let you know if I had to rest. And anyway, I feel fine now.” He looked to Ikawa. “I might take a walk later, too.”

“You could take Taiko,” Kairi suggested. Riku nodded, looking to her with a friendly smile.

“I might just do that,” he said softly, directing his speech to Imari. “It would give you a rest, right?”

Imari nodded; she knew that Riku wouldn’t let Ikawa try anything around the baby. Both were weaker than usual, but Riku would have been able to get the upper hand with a single, well-aimed strike to Ikawa’s weak leg. Other than his face, he had no other real injuries. And she remembered Kairi’s words as she contemplated the idea of attack; Riku would brush it off, and keep going. Taiko would be fine.

“I’ll sleep, or something,” she smiled gently to him - she did look exhausted.

“How much further is the portal?” Donald suddenly asked Ikawa from across the room. Ikawa thought for a few moments.

“Maybe a day,” he took a well-educated guess, “but that would include an overnight rest.” He tried to clarify himself. “If we left tomorrow morning, we would not reach it until… maybe the following morning.” King Mickey nodded, as did Sora. It sounded reasonable.

“Any other towns along the way?” Sora asked. Ikawa shook his head.

“Not unless we moved from the way,” he stated. “We’d have to go off-course, but it would take longer that way. And I guess you guys don’t wanna waste any more time. Ain‘t that right, Riku?” Riku glared back as Ikawa looked to him. He did not like the words he used, but said nothing, remembering he did this for Sora.

Conversation continued for a while - not that Riku paid much attention - all gathered in this little room, as if they’d been friends with Ikawa for years. Their voices blurred - rising every now and then with a warm chuckle - into the background noise of the twittering birds, still fluttering around outside of the window. Taking a deep breath, he made a decision.

“I’m gonna take a walk,” Riku mumbled, pulling himself to the bedside. With uncertain feet, which he placed on the sun-warmed floor, he readied himself to stand. It was difficult at first, but rising to his feet with unexpected ease, he stood to face Sora.

“Are you sure you’ll be okay?” Imari asked softly. Sora nodded, too. “Want me to come with you? I don’t mind.” Riku shook his head, giving her a warm smile.

“I’ll be fine,” he insisted, giving her a nod as he groomed his hair into a presentable style. “I’ll only go outside the door. The fresh air will do me good, right?” Imari nodded - appearing uncertain - and he gently leaned down to whisper in her ear with the guise of a kiss. “You’ll be okay. I won’t leave him alone with you, and neither will they - Kairi knows how you feel, right?” Imari nodded slowly as he kissed her cheek. “If they do leave you alone, bring Taiko out and find me.”

Reassured, she nodded, waving as he said goodbye, leaving the room.

Walking was a little hard at first, but Riku soon found his feet. Stepping along the wooden floorboards, he gave a smile to the innkeeper - even stopping for a brief chat with the amiable man - before leaving the inn.

The street was not exactly busy, nor was it quiet. A number of people paced the wooden ground - although, the atmosphere did not buzz with activity, it simply plodded along, murmurs of lethargy in the air as the people talked. Warm sunshine smiled down upon them from high above, while happy birds fluttered and lazy insects flittered through the midday air. It would be a similarly languid afternoon. Looking to the left, Riku could see where the floor stopped, and the water began.

Why not?” he thought, softly pacing over to the edge of the wooden floorboards, where he sat down. It creaked gently beneath his weight.

Fingering the folds of soft cotton, Riku carefully rolled up the legs of his trousers; not having to remove his shoes, seeing as he’d left without them - and a shirt, coincidentally. Letting his legs dangle over the side, and into the water, he breathed a sigh - as if trying to cast out his inner anger.

The feel of the waves was cool against his skin, gently lapping against him - almost in time with the rhythm of his deep, ponderous breaths. It was calming to sit there and gaze out into the azure forest, insects buzzing about over the mirrored surface of the water, the trees silently watching his every move. Reeds waved against his legs, too, as they were swayed by the gentle breeze. Lily pads floated on the surface of the glimmering waves, adding blots of purple and green to the otherwise dark, bluish-green of the waters.

It was clear to any passer-by that this man was a troubled one. The look on his face seemed to express suppressed anger, as he gritted his teeth, trying to keep it inside. There was a strong, silent look about his turquoise eyes - one that invited curiosity, but, at the same time, warned off anyone that dared to approach.

I can’t believe he’s coming along,” Riku thought to himself, leaning forward so that he could rest his elbows upon his knees. Silver wisps of hair fell gently over his bare shoulders as he moved. He ran his fingers through the cool silver as he shook off this thought. “Come on, that’s not why you came out here. Calm down, Riku.”

He sighed, knowing this sensible-minded voice in his head - himself - was right. He was out there to calm his rage - something he’d had to learn to cope with upon his return to Destiny Island. After all that had happened, he was embarrassed by his shockingly short temper. Controlling his anger was easier said than done; it had taken almost all of those seven years to perfect it, but it was still a challenge if something - or, in this case, someone - annoyed him enough. Having Imari around usually seemed to help his temper, though. He was too proud to let her see him in such a fit of rage, and so would do his utmost to stop himself getting too infuriated. It was probably why he did not attack Meiji during their time on Glace.

But, her presence had not been enough this time. Just looking at Ikawa’s smug grin, his arrogant emerald eyes, was enough to fill him with feelings of forceful resentment. He could feel his fury knotting the depths of his stomach with but a glance - something he was not proud to admit - and was not sure of how long he could handle that awkward situation. Worse still was the thought of him being around twenty-four hours a day.

“All the more reason to hurry up,” he mused, unwittingly beginning to share thoughts with the looming trees. As if responding, a pale green leaf drifted down to the water’s surface, sending a slight glimmer of a ripple over the waves. “The sooner we find this Loki guy, the sooner he can get the hell out of here.”

Swishing his legs in the water, he created a flurry of foamy water, sending a deep ripple along the water. It disturbed the plants and grasses, making them shiver gently as they swayed with force. Riku watched, eyes following the movement as it disappeared into the blue forest. Leaning back on his arms, he took another sigh.

“Who’s Loki?” a little familiar voice asked. Glancing to his side, startled, Riku’s eyes found Lillie. She smiled, waving as she sat beside him in her usual clothing, blue eyes beaming as she looked him over. “I’m just kidding with ya, I know who he is.”

“Oh?” he smirked, pleased to see this little Akahi-a-like. Perhaps her cheerful nature would lighten his spirits. “And who might he be?”

“He’s an asshole,” she frowned, playing with her fingers in the water. “I’ve never met anyone else like that.” Riku raised an eyebrow at her.

“You’ve met him?” he asked. She blushed, shaking her head.

“No,” she replied, “he passed through here once. And I overheard him. And he’s a twisted guy.” Riku nodded, brushing his hair from his face.

“I gathered that already,” he smiled. He was not particularly in the mood to ask about their foe. “What are you doing here?”

“Working,” she sighed, leaning on her arms. “You look good this morning. Clover said you got beat up last night.” Riku drew away as she jabbed at his bruised eye.

“Yeah,” he nodded, “but it’s weird… I can’t remember anything of it.”

“That’s pretty normal,” she shrugged. “Did I tell you what me an’ Clover do, or not?” Riku shook his head. “We guard the town with the other guys. In a patrol, sort of. Usually we fight off guys like those New Generation creeps.” Riku nodded again - she really was like Akahi. “But recently, we’ve been lookin’ out for you guys. Anyway, some of the others get knocked out and stuff. When they wake up, they don’t know anything about what happened.”

“Exactly what happened to me,” he mused, rubbing his fingers as they became numb with his weight. He sat up again. “Anyway, we got rid of Furturn and Ante, so why do you still have to work?”

“There’s one left,” she replied. “We have to keep an eye on him. We can’t beat him ourselves, but we can monitor him.”

“Who is he?” Riku asked. “Do you know him?” Lillie nodded.

“Meiji,” she nodded. Riku’s heart sank, and he felt rage welling up again.

“I see,” he grumbled, his face becoming a deep frown. Lillie looked startled, and raised to her feet.

“Anyway, I have to go,” she said softly, “they’ll kill me if they see me talking here. See you around, okay?”

With that, she was gone, before Riku could even say his goodbyes. But, there was something surreal about their conversation. For a moment, Riku wondered if she was ever there at all - or if she was an incarnation of his currently unstable mindset. He ignored the latter, more concerned with what she’d said.

“Meiji,” he growled to himself. “I’ll give him a piece of my mind if I see him.”

Arguably, he was torn between who he was more angered at; Ikawa, or Meiji. Ikawa had attempted to steal his baby. But his history with Meiji seemed to override this. He’d beaten Riku senseless - not to mention scarring him for life - along with trying to beat up Taiko. He’d lied to Imari and her family. He’d given the order for Ikawa to go after his baby. Thinking of this, his animosity towards Ikawa began to fade - transferring over towards Meiji. He would be alright with their blue-haired friend for now.

Standing up at the water’s edge, trying to shake the last remaining droplets from his legs, he wandered back to the inn, to let the others know who would be waiting for them.

How cute ^_^

I quite like this chapter, although it feels sort of… bare. I love the exchange between Ikawa and Riku, but that’s just me, I guess =) I guess it’s one of the better ‘filler’ chapters.

<3 <3

Keyblade_King

Hey Sorry I haven't been talking in this thread a long time but I've read all the chapter's so far. and I love this story so much it'll end some time then if we want to go see it again we will. You know Snow you could make a book out of this and send it to the Square Enix franchise and you would get half the profit's if they make it into a manga... or not.

I

The Show Must Go On
SNOWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! *waves* ello. Teh chapter was good <3 Riku has such complicated thoughts at times... me feels so bad for him ;.; But oh, is Meiji in for it!

I am not capable of waiting for teh update! (Loki! Loki! Loki!) But I shall wait here ever so patiently *teh sigh*

My new puppy is trying to eat my hand! It hurts! (yes, I got another one!)

<----------------------Look at my new Avvy! I made it!

Last edited:

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
-sneaks- >.>

Lawl at chappie fifty-six. Orexein gave Loki a peptalk. xDDD

I loved this chaps. I love all of them. xD

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Hai Kya-chan.

Yeah, it gets complicated sometimes ^.^ Tis hard to write sometimes, gah >.>;

Your new puppy? *squees* I love puppies!

Thanks Oathy! XD Yeah, it's a little pep-talk going on there. With snow. And angst-ness. And cigarettes. o_O; Lawl.

Zomg. It hash Loki in it.

Chapter Fifty-Eight

“I knew you would wish to speak with me,” Loki commented, dark eyes finding Sable’s frame in the shadows. Her arms were folded, pose rigid as she stood there - clearly unhappy about something. He knew exactly what she was thinking. Breathing a silent sigh, he tapped a single finger upon the surface of the table. “Come closer.”

He heard Sable’s sigh, then the barely audible sound of her footsteps against cold tile. Her arms remained tightly folded as she approached him. They were in the great hall. Loki sat at the head of the table, while Sable stood at its side. A single candle flickered, although it was not needed - it was late afternoon, and weak as the sunlight was, it could still glow through the glass roof, flooding the room with a dim light.

“Here,” she said quietly, removing the cloak reluctantly, slipping her slender arms from the sleeves. Her skin became speckled with goose bumps - it was freezing. “I guess you want it back.” He held up a single hand, shaking his head.

“You keep it,” he insisted - in another strange act of kindness. Her narrowed eyes asked if he meant it. “Of course.” Giving him a nod, she promptly put it back on - it still smelled of him - happy to keep warm. He gestured for her to sit, but she refused.

A silence passed. Usually, in a moment like this one, Loki would have exploded with rage, questioning a guest about their reluctance to speak. But, this was a different situation entirely, and Sable stood unusually quiet with a glimmer of hurt in her black eyes.

“Why?” she murmured, kicking her heels so that the tap reverberated around the vast hall. “Why did you do that?”

Loki shrugged, strong and silent as she glared into his eyes. He wanted to explain, but knew that either way, he would end up hurting her feelings - never before had he been so reluctant to cause anyone pain. He cared for her, but simply not enough to overcome his own lust for power.

“The least you could do is explain,” she hissed at him, obviously pained by what had gone on. Her lips trembled as she spoke. “You can’t just…”

“I did not anticipate how I would feel,” he interrupted with a mumble, feeling reluctant at expressing himself to her. She raised an eyebrow at him.

“What is that supposed to mean?” she said, letting her arms fall to her sides.

“The weakness I felt,” he said, eyes finding the tabletop. It was dinted with the marks of his fists, even scratched with his nails; he often felt so angered that he’d claw at the table - a strange habit, to say the least. “I didn’t like that one bit.” Sable looked to the ground.

“I see,” she whispered, “I should have known you aren’t comfortable with it.” For some reason, she felt guilty at not realising so. Loki’s megalomaniacal tendencies were an integral part of his ruthless character. Anyone who knew him knew that he had no tolerance for feelings of inadequacy, or weakness, no matter how seemingly insignificant, or small. She felt partly ashamed at herself for forgetting this.

Loki noticed, and felt, for the first time in his life, the knot of guilt in his stomach. He sighed as he rested his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his upheld, twined hands.

“It is not your fault,” he responded quietly. She looked up with a tear in her eye, surprised to hear him speak this way. “I suppose… I, too, wanted it to happen.” She raised an eyebrow, perplexed at his words. He tried to elaborate - he hated sounding so sluggish. “I wanted it. But I did not realise the weakness that would follow.”

“Do you mean to say you regret it?” she asked, silently thinking to herself what his answer would be - to her, it seemed he was about to say yes. Her aching chest affirmed this, thudding away with despair.

“No,” he replied, shocking her slightly. “I do not regret what happened.” Her eyes widened.

“So…” she said, looking to him with a new-found hope. “What of us now?” He closed his eyes, knowing that this was going to break her cruel heart.

“Nothing,” he said, mulling over the thought. “Although, not now, at least.” She raised an eyebrow, her gaze becoming watery. Her body quivered as the moment ran through her mind.

“What do you mean?” she asked, desperate for some clarity. He was ripping her heart into shreds.

“Perhaps,” he said, rubbing his face with his hands as he leaned back in the chair. “Perhaps… once this is all over. Once the Keyblader has been eliminated.” Sable raised her head slightly, as if to nod, but asked a question first.

“You mean,” she began nervously, “after you have carried out your plans?”

Loki nodded. He knew that once he’d achieved his goal of total domination, he would no longer be plagued by his demonic greed for power - and when he kissed Sable, he’d feel superior, knowing that he would be in total control of the universe, and everything within it. To his twisted mind, it was the perfect plan; he’d avenge Mikado’s death, dominate over the worlds, have Sable by his side - and get all that he wanted.

“Okay,” she said softly, looking to him with optimism in her white face. She pawed at her eyes, wiping her tears away. She understood what he meant. “There is still hope for us?”

“Yes,” he concluded blankly, after a pause. Sable breathed a sigh of relief - at least it was not an outright no, and this was enough to raise her flagging spirits. But now, it was on to business. “Have you been to Stallos Crystallum today?”

“Briefly,” she said, feeling more comfortable with him, now that the air was clear. She gently pulled a chair from the table, settling herself upon it comfortably. She swung her legs up so that she could sit upon them. “They say they are not going anywhere today.”

“Why not?” Loki raised an eyebrow as he moved his hair from his face, sweeping it back so that it hung down over only his right shoulder. The tuft flowed over his body.

“Because of Riku’s injuries,” she said. The thought suddenly struck her as Loki’s eyes widened. “Oh, you must not know yet.”

“What?” Loki said, eager to know what had happened. Riku being injured was excellent news; but he wanted to know how this had come about.

“I am not entirely sure,” she said, resting her elbow on the table, holding her chin in her hand. Black hair fell over her face. “I overheard King Mickey explaining the issue to Donald, and Goofy, so I have had to piece the events together.”

“Well?” Loki said eagerly, letting his hands rest on the table. He looked to her with dark eyes.

“From what I have heard,” she began to explain, “Furturn played a little trick on those fools.” Loki’s eyes lit with cruel joy - his very gaze begging her to elaborate. “He plunged the forest into darkness, and in the confusion, he grabbed Riku by the legs, dragging him beneath the water.” She smirked, closing her eyes to visualise this. “Naturally, he was lashing out to free himself, but he was so disorientated in the darkness that he could not land a strike on Furturn - making holding him underwater a simple task. It went on for two minutes or so before the King cast a spell of Light.”

“Such a spoil sport,” Loki commented, with a smile upon his handsome face. “I digress. Please, continue.”

“When Sora saw what Furturn had done,” she went on, “he attacked. But, Furturn held him off, throwing him back. He knew Sora would only attack again, so he pummelled Riku’s face over and over - of course, he was completely unconscious by now, due to the lack of oxygen - before leaving him in the water to die.”

Loki laughed, his cackle cold and hollow as he thought of this - Riku‘s bloody corpse, floating in the dark water. These actions were something quite similar to action he’d take - something he simply loved to see.

“Of course, Furturn was defeated,” she sighed, a breath of sorrow in her voice. Loki sighed, too, his laugh fading. He expected as much. “Sora and his pals managed to get Ikawa and Riku back to their inn.”

“Their condition?” Loki asked hopefully - well, hopeful to hear something negative.

“Ikawa was beaten,” she said, straining to remember the King’s words as he thoroughly explained the events to Donald and Goofy, “but conscious. Riku, on the other hand… he was in a terrible state. But one of those freaks managed to heal them both. Ikawa was fine upon waking this morning, he regained the use of the leg you injured. Riku…”

“Yes?” Loki said, urging her to continue as he shot up in the chair. He would have loved to hear that the young man had died.

“He was still unconscious this morning,” she sighed, “but awoke with minor injuries.”

“Damn it,” Loki frowned, muttering a curse word beneath his breath as he fell back in his chair.

“So they’re naturally fearful of moving too much, too soon,” she finished, picking at her clawed fingers. “The last I heard, they were going to stay in that inn for one more night. But if Riku feels up to it, they’ll leave sooner.” Loki nodded, folding his arms over his huge chest.

“Alright,” he purred. “You had better check back every now and then, just to see where they are.”

“Of course,” she nodded - still eager to please him in any way possible. If she devoted herself to serving him, perhaps he would reconsider their relationship - the desperate attempts of this lonely girl. Wanting to talk to him longer, she made some small conversation. “Orexein seemed in a good mood today.”

“Probably all those cigarettes,” Loki mumbled. “It’s a terrible habit to get himself into - he has a hacking cough already.” It seemed he cared for Orexein - his best friend - more than any other person. Well, any other living person, that is. Sable nodded.

“He goes to other worlds, right?” she asked. Loki nodded. “Wow.”

Loki yawned - not meaning to offend her, he was simply exhausted. Although his eyes were usually dark, they were darkened further with tiredness, his handsome face marred with a dull lethargy. It seemed he wanted to sleep.

“Did you send Ryu?” he asked, looking into her blue eyes.

“Yes,” she replied, watching as he slumped to the table, resting his forehead upon folded arms. “If you don’t mind me asking… what were your plans for him?” He looked up at her with a smile.

“He is to find Meiji,” he explained, “so that they will meet the Keyblader together.” Sable nodded at this tactic.

“Ah,” she smiled, “they shall fight side by side.” Loki nodded. “I bet Riku won’t be able to control himself. He will go for Meiji, without a doubt.”

“And Sora will be left with Ryu,” he concluded. “There is no doubt in my mind that both will fall. The only outcome I am unsure of is the effect it shall have on Imari.”

“Of course,” she replied - she knew that Ryu and Meiji would not last long against those two. “But what do you mean? Surely, she will not be angry at Riku for killing Meiji?” Loki shrugged, heaving his giant shoulders.

“As I heard, she was reluctant to believe Riku’s story,” he explained, “about how Meiji lied to his family. She sided with her brother instead of Riku. Plus, I have heard that she is a sensitive soul.” Sable nodded.

“I heard that, too,” she replied softly, “I believe Sora complained about this to Kairi while they were arguing over Ikawa. At least, Furturn said so.”

“Precisely,” Loki commented. “You know that Ikawa told Imari that you were sent by Meiji… back on Lacus, remember?”

“And you’re taking it out on a helpless baby?” Riku asked rhetorically, disgusted they‘d treat such an innocent life this way. “That’s sick, even for you guys.” Ikawa shook his head, his blue hair waving.

“You aren’t being fair,” he sighed, giving a cocky shrug. Riku frowned - he was sick of hearing what was ‘fair’. “You stole Mikado away from us. You stole Imari away from Meiji.” Ikawa looked to Imari, who’d managed to pick herself up, but was too shaky to make a grasp at Taiko. “Hear that Imari?” He raised his voice, and she looked up, petrified. “You have Riku to thank for this. Better give him the thanks he deserves once we’re gone.” Sable grinned, pushing Imari out of the way and approaching Ikawa. Her footsteps creaked upon the wood.

“Oh, yes,” Sable nodded, smiling as she remembered the moment. “Once I had stolen the baby away from them.”

“Yes,” Loki replied. “She knows that Meiji sent you both. But, at the same time, given her nature…” He was mulling over this, discussing opportunities with himself. “I’m not sure she could handle the thought of her fiancé murdering her brother.”

Sable shrugged, putting herself into this position.

“I suppose it would not affect me,” she mused, moving to sit upon the table, her feet resting on the chair where she once sat. “If my brother - if I had one, that is - had pulled a stunt like that, I’d have no qualms about a loved one killing him.”

Loki did not catch on to this, but the loved one Sable spoke of was him. Then again, she would not care about him killing anyone. He did it all the time.

“I think she will react with either extreme,” he commented, looking straight ahead to the portrait of Mikado - as if speaking to him. “She’ll either be overjoyed at Riku’s protectiveness - or heartbroken that he’d do such a thing.”

Sable nodded, watching as Loki yawned again. His voice had croaked with exhaustion during their entire conversation. She hopped from the table, standing at his side.

“I suppose I shall leave now,” she said, “seeing as you’re so tired. You need a rest.” He nodded, rubbing his eyes.

“Thank you,” he said, looking to her with a smile. “Make someone stand outside, I don’t need those fools bugging me at any given moment.” Sable nodded, trailing her hand over the crown of his head before leaving - walking away in his cloak.

~*~*~*~*~

It was only minutes before Loki had drifted off to sleep. Leaning forward in his chair, resting his head upon his arms, on the table, it was not the most comfortable nap he’d ever had. Nor was it the warmest - without his thick cloak, it was freezing. But, he was so tired that it made no difference to him.

Lost in the depths of his mind, it was not long before he began to dream.

Loki found himself in a barren, volcanic landscape, the smell of brimstone smoking through the dense, hot air. The unbearable sun beat down through a murky, greyish sky, the blazing heat baking all that lay beneath it. Lava ran thick, smouldering slowly through cracks in the solid stone ground. His dark eyes narrowed in frustration as he surveyed the dead surroundings. This place seemed familiar for some reason, but he could not think of where he was.

He began to pace along a path, towards some distant volcano, vomiting lava and solid rock into the skies. Perhaps it would help him find a way out of this place. Soon enough, he reached a deep, dark hole in the stone ground - a ravine. Taking a leap of faith, he simply jumped into it without second thought.

A thud echoed loudly as he landed, along with a small splash, as if he had landed in a puddle. The dark ground was shrouded in contorting mists, but the touch of his feet told him that the ground was slightly wet. Looking around, peering into the deep, bleak shadows, Loki saw nothing. Nor could he hear anything at all, other than a despondent, distant dripping. He stalked around this place, feeling suspicious - and slightly angered at not being able to remember this place. Then, there were footsteps - and not his own. Anticipating battle, he tied his long, ebony hair into a lengthy ponytail, stretching out a hand as if to summon his weapon.

There was a small laugh from behind, resonating gently as if at home in these shadows.

“Quit being so jumpy,” the familiar voice purred. “It is not in your character to be nervous, Loki.”

Loki’s eyes widened as he saw the form of the voice.

No, it could not be. It was not possible.

Mikado, stood there, clear as day - eyes gleaming, alive with energy. Elegantly moving towards him - almost gliding - he gave a smirk, his long clothing flowing gently with each slight of a limb. Loki’s eyes wandered over him - too shocked to speak - over his sharp, handsome face, his lean, yet muscular body, his carefully sculptured hair; and most notably of all, his bright, orange eyes.

“Mikado?” he breathed apprehensively, looking towards his older brother. He would not accept anything just yet, fearful of being disappointed. “Is that truly you?”

“Who do you think it is?” he laughed back, incredibly well-spoken. Without a doubt, it was him. “I am here to advise you, Loki.”

“On what?” Loki questioned, removing his hair from his ponytail, letting his hair drop to his back. His brother was no threat - he was just overwhelmed, numbed to see him again.

“Battling the Keybearer,” he replied softly, intent to get a message across to Loki. “Sora.”

“I am fine with that,” Loki said, taking a pleased breath. Seeing his brother in the flesh - not confined to an artist’s brushstrokes - made him alive with ecstasy. “There is so much I’d rather discuss with you, Mikado.” He shook his head, folding his arms, hair glimmering in the very weak light.

“Do not be so arrogant,” Mikado spoke clearly, commanding. Loki would not dare question him. “For that was my downfall. Loki. There is no doubt that he will get through every last one of your men. You will battle him. And if you do not shape up, you will lose.” Shocked, he widened his eyes, expression becoming fairly concerned.

“How can I do this?” Loki asked, his voice quiet, but echoing softly. He thought that, perhaps, if he listened to Mikado’s well-intentioned advice, he might get to ask this vision of his brother some questions.

“Do not dwell on what happened with Sable,” he purred. He could tell this thought haunted him. “Your thoughts are right; if you achieve your goal, chances are, you shall not feel the weakness that comes with love. She can wait.” Loki nodded, smug that he’d thought correctly. “Don’t busy yourself with other matters, either. Focus on the task at hand.”

“Okay,” he said, giving a nod. “I suppose I could do more practise, too.”

“It couldn’t hurt,” Mikado nodded, eying his brother‘s muscular form, “make sure the other members do the same. And while you’re at it… strike fear into the hearts of your men. The more fearful they are, the harder they will work. Strike a few of them down yourself.” Loki agreed silently. Mikado’s eyes suddenly found his, blazing into Loki’s soul. “And do not, under any circumstances, underestimate him. Yes, he is a foolish servant of the Light. But he is stronger than you ever thought imaginable. It’s hard to believe, but someone so emotional and naïve as him is still a powerful foe.” He sighed dejectedly, but with a half-smile. “Look where it got me.”

“Dead,” Loki breathed, saddened. “I-I still cannot believe you are gone.” He looked to his feet, shrouded by mist. “Before I got the chance to speak with you one last time.”

“Sorry,” Mikado shrugged. Looking down, he saw his legs beginning to fade - and not because of the mist. He looked to Loki with a sigh. “I must leave you again.”

Loki felt a surge of agony in his chest, pained as he watched his older brother disappearing into obscurity. He was leaving again, and Loki simply could not take it. In a despairing attempt to save Mikado, he reached forward with an outstretched hand - which, sadly, fell through his fading shoulder.

“No!” he shouted, dark eyes widened with sheer desperation as he watched Mikado’s face slowly blurring into the looming shadows. “Mikado, don’t leave me again!”

But then, as Mikado’s eyes were left, burning in the darkness, the light of day opened his eyes, removing him from this torturous dream - bringing him back into the great hall.

Around him stood three members positioned at either side of the table. Looking up from his slumped position, Loki saw the three figures, then, the familiar portrait, and breathed a sigh. Looking to his left, he saw Kali, to his right, Orexein, and, right in front, stood a less familiar member. His name was Audax.

Not a member of the New Generation for long - and so, was not familiar with Loki - Audax was one of the weaker members. A number of the very weakest were kept in the castle, simply to run errands for the stronger members. He had a fairly muscular body, but it was simply for show - he did not possess much strength. His eyes were smouldering red, his hair jet black. He looked intimidating enough, particularly stood there in a lengthy black coat, but those who knew him knew that he was nothing to fear in the slightest. Many had commented he was too cocky for his own good.

“Are you alright?” Orexein asked, seeming fairly concerned. Kali nodded, moving closer to Loki as he sat up, rubbing his eyes, hands covering his face. He grumbled to himself as he tried to wake properly.

“You called out in your sleep,” she noticed, blue eyes gazing towards him. She knew he‘d be angry, so tried to sugar-coat their intrusion. “We thought something was wrong, so we came in. Sorry if we disturbed you.” Audax nodded, trying to add to this. This was, in fact, the first time he had seen Loki. So, of course, he was not aware of his foul temper at all.

It would be the end of him in a single speech.

“Yeah,” he grinned, eyes lighting with what he thought was humour. Kali closed her eyes, knowing this would end in bloodshed. “You were all ‘don’t leave me, Mikado’!” He laughed to himself after this mocking impersonation, before seeing the burning glare from Loki’s expression.

Orexein took a deep breath, apprehensively awaiting the hideous sound of Audax’s lifeless body hitting the cold, tiled floor.

Ooh. Yeah, this had to happen sooner or later.

Explaining the way Loki felt was so hard >.>; It was trying to explain that he liked Sable, just not the weak feeling he had after they kissed. Their treatment of love was described differently, I guess… Loki was very calculated and precise when talking about romance, not like when any of the others (Sora and co…) were involved. Although I suppose Sable was a little more compassionate… *muses over this*

Uh, yep. ^-^; The vision of Mikado… oh yeah. >:3 And Audax? From the word audacious. But we won’t be seeing any more of him. Alive, anywhoo.

<3 <3

Haku

<3
Wow, Snowdog I never knew that you were such a great creative writer! I really liked all of your stories I seriously spent about 2 whole hours reading all of your works!

I

The Show Must Go On
OH SHI- Loki! and Mikado *tackle glomps* *pets* I LOVE YOU!

Haha, yes, Snowy-chan, I'm going fangirl over your charries <3

It was good! And the Audax guy... ooooo, he was not a very smart man! *tsk tsk tsk* LOKI IS SO BADASS! -SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

*huggles teh Snowy* Non vedo l'ora!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back