• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm starting to think Ven/Vanitas plays a lot of video games, I think it's having an effect on the unversed that get created:

Jellyshade:
Jellyshade_KHBBS.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Space Invaders:
space-invaders-8bit-aliens-icons-set-E0T273.jpg

geteven.jpg

Blobmob:
Blobmob_KHBBS.png

Metroid:
Metroid.png

Wild Bruiser:

Wild_Bruiser_KHBBS.png

Do I even need to say it?:

Screen_Shot_2022_11_29_at_5.05.25_PM.0.png

Shoegazer:
Shoegazer_KHBBS.png

Goomba's Shoe:

10516-Kuribo_shoe_SMB3x.PNG

Mandrake:

Mandrake_KHBBS.png

Oddish:

pokemon-go-oddish-header.jpg

Mandrake even uses Razor Leaf!

Ivysaur_Side_B_SSBU.gif

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hey random thought brought about by the mention of Strelitzia tying her bows in the morning in one of my fics. Has anyone drawn her without them? The mention has made me want to see it and I don’t have the skills to do it myself.

D

Deleted member 246005

Riku feels like he should become a detective when he's older.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
With Mickey & Pete entering public domain next year, someone could totally make a KH inspired indie game with redesigned fairy tale characters.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah but you could also add characters like Popeye or Felix the Cat
Quick research says Popeye's still under Copyright in the US even if he's PD elsewhere in the world. Felix seems to have a few hang-ups due to Dreamworks trademarks from 2007:
It's confusing - his very early cartoons are public domain, his first appearance is public domain which means the character is public domain BUT he is still trademark protected by Dreamworks in 2007. You can take the character and make your own based on his earlier works but you can't call him Felix on the cover, you can't use the trademarked name as a selling point basically. You might be able to get away with calling him Phelix lol but when it comes to trademark in the US at least it currently trumps public domain.
In thhat case, I guess I should fully expect Disney to make things difficult with Mickey as well.

Sonofjafar

Awards
If the Disney canon matched Kingdom Hearts: Alice would have never escaped Wonderland, Dumbo and Bambi would be dead, and any property that didn’t make Disney money for puke no longer exist

Back