• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

The MoM should play a sitar in their next appearance. Just to troll the theorists.
He and Myde could jam. ;)

In a reboot, I'd have Riku travel with Max Goof and Webby while Sora gets in league with Facilier and Kairi wakes up in the Organization's care.

So I'd take the Sora and Kairi pitches and use them in a Yozora spinoff as new characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonofjafar

Awards
He and Myde could jam. ;)

In a reboot, I'd have Riku travel with Max Goof and Webby while Sora gets in league with Facilier and Kairi wakes up in the Organization's care.

So I'd take the Sora and Kairi pitches and use them in a Yozora spinoff as new characters.
That sounds more like a swap than a reboot

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
For a reboot, I'd love to see a sort of "what if" reimagining of KH1 that has Mickey as the player character & Chernabog as final boss. Replace Riku with Oswald, Kairi with Minnie, Alice with Ariel because Ariel should've been 1 of the PoH.

magic713

Awards
I think that, in the final battle against Marluxia in Chain of Memories, it wasn't actually Marluxia's true power. That outside the Castle, his power and skills were similar to those of his copy. But he was syphoning the power of Castle Oblivion, giving him a boost to challenge Sora in the final fight.

D

Deleted member 246005

For a reboot, I'd love to see a sort of "what if" reimagining of KH1 that has Mickey as the player character & Chernabog as final boss. Replace Riku with Oswald, Kairi with Minnie, Alice with Ariel because Ariel should've been 1 of the PoH.
You should have The Mad Scientist and Mortimer pop up as Xehanort and Xigbar analogues.

@Sonofjafar
What's a reboot look like to you?

There's alot of RWBY fanfics where Jaune is an a different school and a new team so I'd do something like that with Sora.

D

Deleted member 246005

Where's the fun in that? :ROFLMAO:
How about Tronahex?
I would just go with "Another". But Xehanort just hiding behind Terra's name is fitting for him.

He stole Terra's body and might as well pin all of his crimes on him.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Once Sora becomes aware that his reality is a video game in Quadratum, can we have him a support group for people that can’t handle fourth wall awareness run by Deadpool?

Chie

Awards
We don't know anyones headcanons, man, just whats in the games

Sonofjafar

Awards
I meant by that is the whole thing about Kingdom Hearts being s video games in Quadratum’s take on the real world is a theory that most of the community has agreed to most likely be the case

Back