• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: SAR: Mid-way

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
Chad sat on the cliff watching Rumizta talking to Zack and then pulled out a com-link and talked into it "yeah....i found them.....you what.....no...no way! i am not following his orders...i left in my own free will to find and if something happens help Zack and Raynie....therefore he can't give me orders" grumbled Chad angrily as he turned off his com-link

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
"Yes, train. I heard you were somewhat of an excellent fighter, and I would like to train with you... if that is OK by you." He bowed slightly to the man he now knew as Zach. A lady had appeared behind him and stopped, greeting him slightly.
"My name is Rumizta, and you are?" he asked her inquizitively.

chad

Bronze Member
Chad continued to watch and could hear them speaking "i wonder......is he trying to help them as well....." thought Chad as he looked at rumizta

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Ravin was ready to leave hollow bastion, there was nothing left for him except a bunch of books and a keyhole.

"Good bye home, may the light protect you." Ravin said.
He boarded his gummi ship and was ready to leave until a bunch of behemoths came from the Waterway.

"Wow." Ravin said.
He got out and summoned his keyblade for combat.

Endgame

:D
"I repeat, masters, I was spotted. It will not happen again. Is there any clue as to the location of the renegade?"
"Chad is near you, be wary. He can be very dangerous."
Nemesis shut off the communication, looking out of the mirror above the stairs. Rumizta had almost seen him, and he had had to relocate...this time he would be more careful.
Rumizta's belt buckle, a reflective metal, showed a reflection of Nemesis, looking out at Zach. Perfect, no one looked at belt buckles.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Rumizta waited... He would not intrude on Zach's house unless he was asked to enter. He needed to train with this man. If the rumours where true, a great power could be learnt from Zach, and Rumizta wanted to experience this. He simply looked calmly at Zach, searching for a hint of acceptance.

chad

Bronze Member
Chad stood up from where he was and looked around "i'm sure i sensed something just then.....hmm...........it could just be still some hearltess energy left in hollow bastion" he said as he looked over at the castle

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: sounds interesting....I'm not too late to join am I :D

IC:
Name: Velkion Raree
Spieces: human
Weapon(s): He carries a long sword. It is called the viper blade becuase it is imbued with the poison of a viper, and the hilt of the sword is the mouth of a snake.
Personality: He's very snippy and arrogant, also can be a rather cynical smart ass. But he does ave a soft spot for those he is close to.
Bio: He lived for a long time with his family in the deep jungle. While he was there he killed a massive viper, the king of the jungle viper clan. A local tribe made him a weapon, which he soon fashioned into a blade after he left from home. He wanted to explore the universe, and become hero like in the story books his parents had read him.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: No! Not at all inner! ^_^

Sorry, I'm back now, so let's get this deathtrap on its way. :D

IC: "Well, I don't mind." Zack said with a slight smile. "I didn't know I was known like this. But if you think I can help, then by all means, I'll do my best in training you."

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
"So may I come in Zach and.... " Rumizta remembered that he still hadn't caught the lady's name. He made up quickly, ".... mistress?"

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
"Ok, Raynie. Nice to make your aquaintance. May I enter you lovely home?" Rumizta looked at the lady, and observed. "He chose well..." He waited at the doorstep, his legs getting a bit weak from standing in the one stance for so long.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
"Sir! We are picking up signs of life nearby, it lies on that planet, Hollow Bastion. Some massive readings are coming off that planet. either they are gathering here, or there are some extremely powerful fighters on this planet."

"Alright, I'll check it out. If they are gathering here, they'll have to get a taste of my viper blade." The man in the ship grinned devilishly, he was hoping for a 'party' upon arrival.

chad

Bronze Member
Chad looked back over at the house of zack and Raynie and then looked up into the air, he couldn't tell but he seemed to be sending three other presences, one at the caslte another at the house and one coming towards the world

Endgame

:D
Nemesis glanced out from the mirrors at the gathering, then moved closer to the surface of the one he was in.
Time to enter the real world.
He placed his hands on the mirror, and they fell through as though it's surface was water, as he dragged his body out. He glanced up, and then jumped back onto the stairs, out of their view.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
"There are rumours and stories about you all over the worlds. You are one of the most popular fighters in all the lands. I was just hoping it was true..." Rumizta looked up, and started to move in, watching to make sure that Zach and Raynie moved to allow his entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back