• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: SAR: Mid-way

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
This is a filler rp. Taking place after KH:SAR(Sora's Appreneces Revealed).

Story:
After the events at the academy, the four chosen heroes: Makyu, Zack, Raynie, Karf, got down to try to live out a normal life.

Before the academy finished, Makyu left to find a defeat Sephiroth once and for all. He felt that he let Sephiroth escape and so he made it his life's mission to finish what he and his friends started.

Zack and Raynie got married after the incident with Sephiroth. They then moved into a large masnsion-like house in Hallow Bastion that Makyu prepared fro them.

Karf went out and searched around a few worlds. Nothing dangerous or anything like that, just for some fun. Basically a thrill-seeker. And so far he was having a great time.

This is the story of what happens before Makyu's return to his friends. And some of the adventures they go on.

(((Short story I know. But, oh well. :rolleyes:)))

Rules:
No god moding
No power playing
No killing off others
No one-liners
BE LITERATE
Participate! Please don't join unless you will play through
Put 'Past...Meets Future.' in your first post
Please don't spam. Spammers are just idiots. And I hate them.

Worlds we will not be visiting:
Halloween Town
FMA world
...and any other world mentioned in innerdarkness' rp.

But any others should be fine ^_^

Template:
Name:
Weapon(s):
Personality:
Bio:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Past... Meets Future

Name: Rumizta Angles
Race: One Winged Angel (will change if needed)
Wing: Black Demon Wing, right shoulder.
Alignment: Was Dark, but trying to become Light
Appearance: Rumizta wears a tattered cloak over a dark blue vest and bloodstained white shirt, with black cargo pants and large boots. His hair is dark silver, with red tips, and has perpetually bloodshot eyes.
Personality: Rumizta prefers to be alone, but will help anyone he sees struggling. He is quiet, but has a darker, more vicious side...
Homeworld: End of the World
Bio: Rumizta has never known his past, and struggles to find a place for himself. The only thing he remembers about his past is that it was dark... Full of murders and killings, blood and lives lost. He is ever reminded of his past by his Demon Wing, and that it will not change, or so he was told. He strives to be on the Light side, and help anyone who needs it, but most flee from him after seeing what he is.
Weapon/powers: Double Edged Broadsword, Flight, Ancient enchantments that power his Broadsword.

PS: I don't know innerdarkness' rp, so I think I'll just follow people to worlds.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Past... Meets future.

Name: Rayne Valentine
Alignment: Dark
Race: Human
Years at school: ( Err... Totally forgot >.< )
Home world: Hollow Bastion
Origin: She has no recollection of her past, only knowing she was born in Hollow Bastion and bits of memories of her family. The other thing she does remember was a battle she fought with the Heartless in Hollow Bastion at age 9. She held up for a few moments before getting hit unconcious, she awoke then on the Destiny Island's shore. Soon after she met Sora and was offered a place to stay in the school, she went on to staying at the school and training there. She looks up to Sora like a father to her in a way, Raynie hopes to become a Keyblade master so she can find out more to what happened to her in Hallow Bastion. Days go by as she keeps seeing a Silver-haired man in her mind holding his hand out to her, with this she keeps getting more and more distant from the others. But that was long ago, back when they were in the Destiny Islands' School for Keyblade Mastery. Before the war against the Heartless and everythign that had happened, she now lives with Zack in Hallow Bastion.

Appearence:Has dark blue hai, almost down to her shoulders with a couple of small braids adorning it, stands at 5'5 with ocean green colored eyes. She wears a light blue jacket (similar to Sora's) with a white shirt underneath, along with black cargo capri's with several chains and buckles around her waist

Personality: Outgoing and caring toward others, she can be a bit of a happy-go-lucky at times.
Weapon: Oblivion Keyblade and Black Magic.

Last edited:

Monkey master

The master of all Monkahs
In the basment playing KH or at my computer postin
OOC:Yay its up!
Past... meets futer
IC:Name: Kraf
Race:Half Heartless
Alignment:Twilight
Appearance:Long blonde hair wheres brown jeens and a white T-shirt he is 5'11" and his hair is 5"11'
Half Heartless apearance:Long white hair and all black clothes
Personality:Likes to mess around he is inpatient and is also a trouble macker.
Homeworld:Travers town
(I dont realy remeber so I just put that.)
What they've done since the first one ended:Traveld around worlds killing as many heartless as posible and training with powerfull teachers such as Cloud and Riku.
Bio:USed to be a Heartless when a group of Ansem followers tried to make him more powerful they failed and made him half Heartless.
Weapon/powers:2 Keyblades simaler to the pumpkin head but alot more powerfull.And the power to sink into the ground.

Endgame

:D
Past... Meets Future

Name: Zetsumi Nova
Race: Reflective Demon
Alignment: Neutral, leaning toward light, but enjoys darkness.
Appearance: Wearing a long cloak and dark glasses, Zetsumi strikes an imposing figure. He is thin but strong, and his clothes are all leather or similar, usually materials that are reflective.
Personality: Arrogent and Condescending, but he ultimatly wants to help. When he gets involved he can take things too far. **cough**blowsupworlds**cough (Private Joke)
Homeworld: The Mirror World
Bio: Borne from the reflection of the real world, Zetsumi is the embodyment of reflections and faucets. He has a special command over mirrors and other highly reflective materials, and several hidden powers concerning them.
Weapon/powers: Mirrors, and the ability to create a mirror of any size or shape at will, anywhere he wants in viewoint.

Er...yeah...i'll just be good...then bad...then good...then die, so you can continue the storyline.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Zack
Alignment: Dark, but struggles to be Light
Race: Diclonius
Years at school: (Can't remember <=P :confused:)
Home world: Earth (from Elfen Lied)
Origin: Zack was captured into a lab at a young age. His parents loved his, despite his 'differences'. Like the horns, etc. But when Zack was captured his parents were killed. He was experimented on through torturous proceedures. One day, he finally escaped and wandered around........lost. Until he was found by Sora, who offered him an opening at the academy. There he met his best friends and true love. Through his experience there, he trained to control the evil within him. He and his friends then trained in the abyss, where Zack defeated his past demons. He then helped in the great war against the heartless and battled the leader, Sephiroth. After Sephiroth escaped, Makyu went after him. And at the end of his time at the academy Zack married Rayine, and they now live in a huge masion-like place in Hallow Bastion.
Appearence:blonde hair, blue eyes, horns (between this and this) wears, black trench coat, black fingerless gloves, blue pants, white undershirt (nothing special (clothing-wise)
Personality:
firendly, will help his friends no matter what, easy-going, kinda laid back, but when the situation calls for it he'll get serious. And if the situation hightens and get out of conrtol..........so does he.

We should start in a few hours/minutes. (What ever I feel like at the time ;))

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
OOC: ready, so why dont we just start and let others join on the way?

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Okay okay. I'll start it now. ^^;

IC: It has been only about two months since everyone left the academy. And things have settled down for Zack and Raynie. But things wouldn't last that long forever.....

Zack walked aroudnthe mansion, he was still lookig around and exploring all the rooms and spaces this huge place had. "I still can't believe Makyu gave us this big place." He smiled.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack walked through a hallway or two, "Rayine? Rayine? Are you there?" He called out. "Man, this is like a maze." THen he sweatdropped and closed his eyes half-way, "I'll bet Makyu did this as one final joke....................I still have to get back to him about this." Then he smiled, "Raynie? Are you there?"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well get used to it." Zack smiled, "Then we have to explore the 2nd floor." He sighed a little with a smile. "There sure are a lot of books huh? I was thinking of reading a few. How about you?"

OCC: I'll bring in a conflict in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back