• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

i posted this on another page and now on this one.how in the heck do you put kh pics on your threads?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?i can put a URL in but the pic dont show up!!!!!Please will some1 put up spme URLs for me i would really appreciate it!:toungesmile:

thanks for reading and plz reply!!!

Sora18

another retard in the KH insider family.

and to answer question so that you just shut up

go to photobucket.com upload your pictures on there, and then click the one that says

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
another retard in the KH insider family.

and to answer question so that you just shut up

go to photobucket.com upload your pictures on there, and then click the one that says or whatever and paste that in the thing, and there you go.[/QUOTE]

you don't need to be nasty you'll get banned for being a prat

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Lol,(S)Hes not gonna get banned for making such small remarks........

Sexy Angel
Yes.... this thread should ethier be closed or moved to another section, but i cant do that, only mods/admin can.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
i no you won't get banned for that but it starts from small things like that like addiction:) o one more beer and before you know it your paralectic :lol: don't worry im not comparing it to my life i don't drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back