• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastination

What is the order of the KH series? (games)

(Ive heard BBS is before I but some say its after II.....im so lost!)
peteheadache

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
BBS>KHI>Days>CoM>Days>KHII>KH: Coded>KH3DS

That's how it is, I believe. If anything, 3DS is the one I'm unsure on.

Crystal

Silver Member
Shinkirō;5386722 said:
BBS>KHI>Days>CoM>Days>KHII>KH: Coded>KH3DS

That's how it is, I believe. If anything, 3DS is the one I'm unsure on.

Days is before CoM or after?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Chronologically:
BBS->KH1->Days(starts at the end of KH1)->CoM->Days(ends before KH2)->KH2->Re:Coded->KH2->BBS->Re:Coded->KH3D->KH3

Release:
KH1->CoM->KH2->Days->BBS->Re:Coded->KH3D->KH3

You'd be saving yourself a lot of trouble by just playing the games by release

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
BBS is the most recent English release. And those people are silly.

Procrastination

Chronologically:
BBS->KH1->Days(starts at the end of KH1)->CoM->Days(ends before KH2)->KH2->Re:Coded->KH2->BBS->Re:Coded->KH3D->KH3

Release:
KH1->CoM->KH2->Days->BBS->Re:Coded->KH3D->KH3

You'd be saving yourself a lot of trouble by just playing the games by release

Hmm. why is BBS before I but after II.....thats odd.
If i play the games by release. I could get easily confused. As to why they are kids, then adults, OH where did they go etc

State

Awards
If anything, BbS is Kingdom Hearts Zero, like Nomura said.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Thanks so much! :)

BBS is only on psp. Damn :/
Is there a way to get it emulated???????????????
Only if you want to be a horrible rotten person. :3
Hmm. why is BBS before I but after II.....thats odd.
The majority of BBS takes place before KH1, but there are a few scenes that take place after KH2.

If i play the games by release. I could get easily confused. As to why they are kids, then adults, OH where did they go etc
If you pay attention, there's nothing to get confused by.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
How are they not?
Okay they made an epic game. I understand that. But the consoles..come on! :/
Because they're doing their job, they're doing something they love, they're putting in far more work to make these games than the work it takes you to buy them and complain about what console it is on. If you've ever created something, like a novel or a game of your own, you'd appreciate the amount of care and work that goes into these things.

No, they're not rotten. They're passionate people doing A LOT of work in the hopes that fans will appreciate what they create at the end of the day. And Game Pirates are scum, imo.

terra2.0

Confusing game huh procrastination? Only listen to the people on this forum when talking about KH3 or anything really, a lot of people will try to trick you. We get all the news so just follow the ones that sound like they no what they are talking about, cause they probably do.

Procrastination

Confusing game huh procrastination? Only listen to the people on this forum when talking about KH3 or anything really, a lot of people will try to trick you. We get all the news so just follow the ones that sound like they no what they are talking about, cause they probably do.

Thanks.
I will try my best :)

Procrastination

Because they're doing their job, they're doing something they love, they're putting in far more work to make these games than the work it takes you to buy them and complain about what console it is on. If you've ever created something, like a novel or a game of your own, you'd appreciate the amount of care and work that goes into these things.

No, they're not rotten. They're passionate people doing A LOT of work in the hopes that fans will appreciate what they create at the end of the day. And Game Pirates are scum, imo.

Mmmmh. I do appreciate what they do. But it still is strange that they choosed different consoles per game. I mean they already created the first two on ps2 its quite.. odd.. that they couldnt continue. (its not as if they hadn't used ps2)
But whatever, I do accept it. Its the only thing the fans can really do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back