• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH makes #85

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltwi13

IGN.com has begun a list of their top 100 games, and although so far they've only gotten to 51 Kingdom Hearts made 85, and I'm thinking the other two will make it on the list as well.
here's the link

forcecommander

IGN's score for KH2 wasn't as high as the original was, I don't think it will make it on the list, but I could always be wrong. Maybe Chain of Memories might be on there but I think that KH will be the only one on there.

DaDarkDude

KH2 was nice, although, KH was more original, I don't think KH2 will score any higher than 1, if anything, it'll be lower, if it's even on the list

Hedgehog661

Personally.. with such a great mix of disney and final fantasy characters and great story and basically bringing a new fighting system to RPGs I think it should have scored higher...

any game thats good enough to make disney characters look cool definitely should be atleast top 50.....

A

Azrael

IGN.com has begun a list of their top 100 games, and although so far they've only gotten to 51 Kingdom Hearts made 85, and I'm thinking the other two will make it on the list as well.
here's the link

Seeing that KH2 was utter crap, it'll probably be just Kingdom Hearts I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back