• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH live action movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrsora

what do you say if they were going to make a kh live action movie ??Who would be the cast? tell some ideas.what about the graphics ?the success?
sorry if this thread has been discussed before:thumbsup:

Charlie K

Back in Business
It has been discussed MANY times before..But IDC, KH live action movie is...bad idea imo.

A

Anima Relic

^That's not really a good excuse, but anyways on topic, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. A Live Action move would suck ass and only true fans of KH would go see it and still say it sucks. Do we really want to go down the road DBZ is going, because a DBZ live action movie is being made as well and will be released this year, THE HORROR!!!!!

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I know nothing about the DBZ movies, but knowing a few on the serie, I deduce the movie will indeed be a total failure. Just good for the eyes I guess. Issue is that from nowadays, fan expect too more than just visual, since we are getting used to have high quality visual, now what lacks is good story.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Live action movie?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! REALLY BAD IDEA!
That would definetly not do the KH series any justice.
Instead of live action, why not animated? like, the animation you find at the end of KH2, where it looks life-like. Although I don't think it'd be so good, it'd look cool. and there'd be a lot of stuff to iron out. like, Sora fighting, and there wouldn't be any items, such as potions and ethers or the clothes items that boost def/AP. And it'd be really long and it'd be really simplified and I just don't think it'd work out well. but if it were to happen, I would rather go and see an animated one, because you just can't look like a video game character in real life, and it would just suck that way.

K

kingdomfighter5

yeah i think kingdom hearts is best suited as a video game. It brings a better experience that way

U

Ultima Sacrifice

if anything, any movie would be way oversimplified and probably fightless because they probably wouldn't be able to recreate the heartless and it would not end well.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

What is the movie going to consist of then?

Probably Sora running around looking for Kairi sealing worlds and nothing about ansem or nobodies without a human form (like the Organization) or forms and re sealing worlds while looking for riku and the king. something stupid like that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sorry, but this sounds like a really bad idea. like REEEEEeeeealllllyyyy bad. Just like how a live-action DBZ-movie is being made.

The only way a KH movie could be good is if it was made by the crew who did Advent Children and make it in CG, but the animal Disney characters will still look bastardised like thy do in all CGI cutscenes in KH2

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Animated Series, maybe I would love to see that though

What would you do for a plot?

You can't just have a bunch of fighting, which is the majority of the game.

And the actual plot would only last so long.

PK Starstorm

Website
d-akuma.deviantart.com
Can you imagine Haley Joel Osment actually playing a live action Sora? David Gallagher might do it for the lulz... but just as well. It'd be creepy. I'd sh*t some major brix.

crossoverfan

What would you do for a plot?

You can't just have a bunch of fighting, which is the majority of the game.

And the actual plot would only last so long.

Well, if it was made in conjunction with Disney they could have each episode take place in a different world. If it took place post-games, it could even open the door to seeing characters that weren't included in the games, such as Quasimodo or the Gargoyles.

At least that could be the idea for the serial format. They'd probably need to come up with a main conflict/reason for traveling in the first place, but I'm sure they'd come up with something.

MF29

The movie would be better computer generated, similar to Advent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back