• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life On Destiny Islands 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Like I just said she went home to dry up and change..." Kazu said. There was still a part of him that didn't like Zex very much.

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Soji dropped the coconuts as soon as he had seen AJ and Kairi. He looked at the bandage on Kairi's foot and was curious. After shuffling the coconuts over to the stockpile he was making, he turned to Kairi. "You know I could heal that up with a strock of shadow magic. It works most of the time and the one that turned into a newt got better." He said with a slight smirk.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex:whats with the angry eye's Kazu are you still mad that I kissed Keito?
(Zex laughed and walked off)

splatt

Bronze Member
Soji decided he'd get an answer later. There was work to be done so he walked over to a nearby tree and began to hack at it with Insanablade. Soon the tree was horizontal and Soji was turning it into lumber. I really should find Namine. This island is strange to the both of us...

Aphex

.Inspire.
As Zex walked off, Kazu just shook his head. "Whatever..." he said as he walked over to the hang out meeting up with everyone. "Hey guys. I see that you've blew up the hang out again."

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi sat in the sand and looked up at AJ. "Thanks." she said. "And sorry. I didn't see it." She slowly removed the bandage and examined her foot. That was so stupid. Why did I step on the glass..? she thought, feeling a little aggravated as she wrapped it back around. Then she heard Soji and looked up at him. "No thanks. I'll be fine." she said with a smile.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ smiled."Dont worry kairi things happen i would heal you but i am trying to lay off of the magic i have used it so much and kairi if you need something just call me ok."He said as he started to fix the hangout.

splatt

Bronze Member
"Suit yourself" Soji muttered as he worked on another load of lumber. After stacking up enough lumber to match his height, Soji decided to take a bit of a break and find Namine. She's probably in the secret place. I think she stays there because it's the closest to where she is from... Thought Soji as he walked off to find it.

anime_keitostyle

Keito hummed as she blow dryed her long hair. Today was going to be a good day, she could just feel it. It feels so good to be home again. She headed over to her closet and put on a blue tank and some shorts. As she was heading out the door, she grabbed a light jacket off a chair. You never knew when the breeze off the see would get strong. The smell of the ocean made her smile as she closed her door and headed back down the beach towards the hangout, or at least what was left of it.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
(Zex saw Keito coming towards him but walked right past her going straight to his house)
Zex:This is gonna be a bad day
OoC:gone for tonight

splatt

Bronze Member
Soji found Namine sitting in the cave and drawing. No surprises here He thought as he approached. He looked down at the drawing she was making. It appeared to be a picture of a heartless. Wondering why she would be drawing that, Soji knelt down to talk to her. "Nice drawing but we haven't seen one of those in a long time." Soji said to her.
"You might not of, but I have." She responded. "You've only just missed it. Came in through the door over there, looked around, and then left." She said calmly.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Hello again." Kazu said as he put his hands behind his head. "Zex was looking for you. Just wanted to let you know." he told Keito.

Last edited:

splatt

Bronze Member
Soji looked from Namine to the door against the wall. Suddenly, he was hit in the head by a book and Namine's giggles filled the cave. "I got you didn't I? I sorta do wish they would come back though...Without all the adventure life is kinda boring..." She said to Soji quietly. Soji didn't respond but stood there for a while misty eyed. Yeah...It is a little boring...

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi nodded at AJ and watched as he walked away. She sat alone in the sand and tightened the bandage around her foot. She shakily stood up and caught her balance after a few moments of wobbling. Slowly, Kairi limped over to the edge of the beach and sat down, just in front the waves that rolled in. She stared out over the horizon and began to think, the ocean waves causing her to become completely oblivious of anything around her.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ used his speed to finish up most of the hangout."Now all we have to do is fill it and put in the windows and stuff."He said as he turned around."He kairi."He then noticed that she walked down the beach and sat down he walked down by her and sat next to her."Are you ok kairi."

splatt

Bronze Member
"Well, what's for breakfast Soji?" Asked Namine from the ground. "Burnt wood..." He responded absentmindedly. "Sounds great! Let's go!" Namine exclaimed grabbing onto Soji's arm and dragging him to the mouth of the cave. "You blew up the hangout again didn't you?" Namine asked.

anime_keitostyle

"That's strange. I passed him coming over here, but he looked like he didn't want to talk." Keito turned to look at the pile of rubble before them. "I see you guys have made progress. And who was the one who blew it up? We still need to carry out 'the punishment'," Keito said in a good-natured way. Every time the hang out blew up, the person responsible had to receive 'the punishment'. Everybody got to go ransack his or her house for whatever goodies they could find. Obviously it was a joke and nothing was really taken, but they all had fun digging in drawers just to see what they could find.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi was lost in thought as she stared out over the ocean. She suddenly heard someone's voice and was snapped back into reality. "What?" she asked, turning to see AJ there. "Oh. Yea. Yea I'm fine." she said with a small laugh. "I was just..thinking." she said as she continued to stare off into the distance.

OOC: Gotta go. See ya guys tomorrow.

splatt

Bronze Member
Soji and Namine made their way back up to the hangout. As soon as Namine saw the ruins her face dropped. "Don't worry," said Soji knowing it wouldn't comfort her at all. "We've still got coconuts!"
"Yay!" She said, concealing her disappointment.
"So, AJ, nice work on the new hangout." Soji admitted.

[EDIT]

OOC: Seeya Stacy!

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
"About what."He asked while looking at her."O yea and we just need to fill the hangout and we are all done i guess."He said with a smile and looked out at the ocean then stood up."Well i will just leave you to think."He said as he started walking away.

ooc:see ya stacy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back