• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life On Destiny Islands 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc: ok i will start it now people can still join girls mostly lol o yea and there are no parents in this ok

AJ walked out of his house and yawned."wow nice day but i could still use some sleep."He said as he walked towards the hangout to get something to eat."Where is everyone they are usually up by now."

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Soji jumped out of the tree he was sleeping in. His aim was true enough to land him inches from AJ as he walked by. "Mornin' AJ." He said groggily. "What's in the grub shack today?"

[EDIT]

OOC: I'll brb. I need to restart my comp.

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Thor woke up in the morning and felt the warm sun on his face, he got dressed and walked toward the beach seeing AJ and Soji he waved and walked alongside them.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ kept walking."I dont know what is in it i just hope it dont end up like last time when the place blew up but that was fun i have to admit."He said with a smile as he walked into the hangout.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
(Zex saw Aj and Soji and started to walk towards them)
Zex:hey Aj......oh hey Soji

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu was already awake. He was sitting on the sand of the beach of the island, watching the sun rise. It brought back memories. Memories of him and Keito on the beach of Twilight Town.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Cody threw his can of Coka Cola on the ground and stomped it, crumpeling it leaving a crushing sound. He walked near the hangout and saw Zex, AJ and Soji. As he approached he speaked, ''What's up losers.'' On that, he tapped AJ on the shoulder. ''So what's the plan for today?''

OOC: This is like the fifth rp I join and it seems that these kind of rps don't grab my attention any more, sorry SGP, I'm out.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Thor walked alongside them silent as ever, then he walked over to Kairi's house he knocked on the door, and waited for an answer.

anime_keitostyle

Party Time
My template
Name: Keito
Side: Light
Weapons: Dagger/Katana mix
Appearance:
kyone3jx.jpg

Personality:Sporty, friendly, good listener, hopeless romantic, loves spending
her time either on the beach or in the ocean preferibly with Kazu

Keito had been up for a few hours already. She always watched the sun come up
after starting her day either kicking a soccer ball around the beach or taking
a nice swim in the ocean. She had just finished her swim when she saw Kazu sitting on the beach. "Hey there, handsome." She walked over and sat down next to him.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi stood on the edge of the beach and watched as the waves rolled in. The bright sun reflected perfectly off her auburn hair and the wind blew it back, exposing her sparkling blue eyes. She smiled faintly as she looked up at the clear sky and felt the ocean water roll over her feet. Just then, she heard something behind her and turned to see her friends near the hangout. Guess everyone is heading there now. she thought as she began to walk towards them.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ turned on the stove and the smelled gas in the air."O crap run for it."He said as he ran to the door as the hangout blew up and Soji flew out cause he pushed him out and he got stuck in the explosion.

Last edited:

splatt

Bronze Member
OOC: Sorry. I was posting when you posted that.

Soji sensed something wasn't right and pushed AJ out of the hideout in time to be blown out himself. He landed several yards away, facedown in the sand. "What a beautiful morning..."

OOC: I think that was the events. Not sure. O_O

Last edited:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
(Zex saw Keito and Kazu and started to get jealouse)
Zex:seeing them together is starting to make me sick

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu saw Keito come over and sit down next to him. He leaned over and gave her a good morning kiss. "Morning." he said as he looked back at the sun. "Doesn't this bring back memories." he said.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Thor bumped into Kairi, "Sorry" he said turning red he felt around in his pocket and pulled out a carving of kairi made out of wood, or at least what's left of it , it had broken " I was going to give this to you...." his head hung low

splatt

Bronze Member
Soji had landed not too far from Kazu and Keito on the beach. He quickly dug himself out and, head covered in sand, said, "Morning guys." He looked about himself and realized the rest of his body was still deep in the sand. Urgh. Twilight Town never had this much sand did it?

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
(Zex made a fire and started to make an omelet)
Zex:I wonder when Kairi is goning to get here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back