• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:Legion of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudKozy

it's been 2 years since Sora and Riku went back to Destiny Islands. everything was just fine until they got another Letter from King Mickey, Stating
"Sora we are in need of your assistance once more,their has been a dark force aring from a new world that has never been seen before, Heartless and Nobody have been attacking in numerous worlds, alos strange people in Black Clothing, have appeared and they have kidnapped People from each of the other World's, you must help us, Donald and Goofy will meet you in Twilight town, good luck."
sora and Riku decided to go, but not without Kairi this time.

Rules~
~no Go Modeing or power playing
~no killing other player's characters without permission
~no one liners. but they don't have to be too lenghty if you don't want
~keep relationships out of bed, even though the Smex is good ^_^!
~have fun
~2 Keyblades. and people cannot have the same as another
~put "Never Forget" in Template.

Template~
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon/Keyblade:
Bio:
Personality:

Name:Aros
Appearance:http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/sjkozy/riku_absolution.jpg
Weapon/Keyblade:Ultima Weapon(KH2)http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/sjkozy/KH2Ultima.jpg
Absolution http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/sjkozy/syn_absolution.gif
Bio:Sora's long lost twin brother,he lives in Twiglight Town with his friends, he is a very talented fighter, but won't fight unless he has too.
Personality:Kind,Friendly,Loving

Last edited:

CloudKozy

Dark_StarX said:
o_O you stole my title of one of my Rps accept you just took off an S in Legions! I'm not joining....
uhm yeah cause i knew you had an RPG with the same name, i actually wanted to change it , but i pressed submit before i could, sorry, i didn't know

CloudKozy

Riku's Dawn said:
Screw you!I'll "Never Forget"!

Name:Iraso
Appearance:http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts1/media/characters/sora.jpg
Weapon/Keyblade:Omega Aura and Fenir Extreme(Ultima Weapon(KH2) and Fenir just with cooler names and better)
Bio:Grew up in Disney Castle a sucsessful student till he witnessed another world engulfed by darkness.He applied into the Army since.
Personality:Cheerful
welcome, though, if your going to use a Keyblade, plz use the original name, and no two of the samre Keyblades, you can use the KH1 Version of Ultima though.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc:Ok,ok,ill join.NEVER FORGET!!!!!

Name: Okuri
Appearance:
c8555acf.jpg

Weapon/Keyblade: Oblivion,OathKeeper
Bio:Okuri was born in Disney Castle and met with Iraso and they became good friends.Okuri had dedicated himself to fighting evil.He joined the military with Iraso and both of them became very powerful students.
Personality:Sometimes serious,humerous at other times.

Last edited:

CloudKozy

WELOCOME! two things, plz read the rules, and guys plz limit it to 2 Keyblades, that way people can chose

CloudKozy

lol, sorry, well if at least 5 more peole don't join then i can let you guys have 3, but all we really need is 3 more to join

Twilight_Flames

Never Forget

Name: Leonix Gunner-Nixie or Gun for short

Appearance: Long Dark Brown Hair with dark purple streaks, Dark Green Eyes, Tan skin-not extremely dark skin, not a fake tan either. She is 5ft yes she is short.Wieghs 45 kilos (I have no idea how many pounds that is). Has a good figure not extremely fit.

Wears a translucent purple hoodie with no sleeves and black fish net up her left arm at her wrist theres a black leather bracelet with spikes on it attached to a black fingerless leather glove.

On the other arm she has purple fishnet. She has purple baggy camo pants with a metalica purple cloth belt that she ties up in a bow along with black leather boots. Under her translucent jacket she has a black singlet like top with green eyes in purple clouds design on the front

desgin on top

Example of Fish net <pink stuff girl is wearing...

Example of Translucent Hoodie

Purple Camo example

Her Face <what her skin, eyes, and hair look like basically cept it doesn't have purple streaks in the hair...have some imagination people!

black leather bracelet

Weapon/Keyblade: Twilight Keyblade
MoonlightKeyblade.jpg

^^main blade colour: purple, star: silver moon/lightining bolt: dark blue, Handle star: Black, Key chain: Black

Bio:

Born in Twilight Town, Leonix love staying up till all hours in the morning, having sleep overs, talking, watching movies, wrestling and rocking out to her favourite tunes with her friends. She loves night and partying during it but still something seemed missing from her life till she was attack by a group of heartless and nobody at the age of 13.

A keyblade appeared in her hand ever since then she knew it was her destiny to stop them. Ever since she had the keyblade she realised she has special power over moonlight and is stronger at night, also can cast lightning magic.

She is searching for answers about the heartless and nobody as she is confused about her purpose and how to stop them.Her motto is: Fight first asks questions later.

Still she must deal with school and being somewhat of a misfit only having a small group of friends-that is the way she likes it, she wishes the preppy girls who watch soap operas like The OC would stop bugging her as she would rather listen to Rock-not pop, play video games and watch wrestling.

Instead of sleep overs now she has what she calls "Night Shifts" she pretends to go to bed PRETEND the key word there, she then puts pillows under the blankets sneaks out and changes into her night shift clothes which include :- A black leather hooded jacket with no sleeves, black boots, black and white camo pants, with a shiny silver cloth belt tied in a bow. Her black glove with the spikes from her day-time cothes.

During "Night Shifts" she fights heartless and nobodies
These night shifts are affecting her grades and her social life but she knows it is what she must do.

Personality: Rebellious, talkative, confident, opinated, tomboy, bluntly honest/sarcastic (one or the other)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back