• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH III theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

would it really help you if I told you where I was
if this is posted already I DONT CARE, cuase im not going through all the threads

as the title suggests, kh 3 theorys or posted here, such as plot, chars, worlds etc. i shall start:

a long long time ago, before kh 1 in fact, the world was one. The "chasers/power ranger costume rip-off" created the keyblades. there were many keyblades, and i believe you all know how kick ass these things are. there kick assness created darkness in the hearts of "adults" NOT kids, ADULTS. Kids were not able to aquire the keyblades becuse they were under age and couldnt buy them at the local weapon store. The people who had keyblades wanted more power blah blah blah and this ended up starting the first key blade war. During the war, one of those need to know everything scientists like Ansem found out about the heartless, and tried to use it to win the war. I'm sorry to say that he/she failed. The heartless killed people blah blah blah and then afterwards the chasers and the children were the only survivors. The world was about to be swallowed by darkness when the chasers/power rangers were about to save the world...kinda. What they did was they turned all of the keyblades into keychains, EXCEPT for six. half of those six belonged to the chasers and they were to kick ass and were afraid if these were turned into keychains then history would repeat itself, so they were just plain destroyed. the other three keyblades were the ones that sora, riku and king mickey use. these keyblades were given "brains" that would allow itself to appear in chosen ones hand (sparkly dust not included) in case the keys were ever needed. Afterwards the children used the light in there hearts to creat a new world. Apparently, they disney and final fantasy on there mind. the world was not one though and was in fragments. then thats when KH starts

Thats my theory, if you could not tell part of it was jokes. so...leave comments and post your own thoerys, then comment those and so on...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I read enough. After the sixth line, I just spat out laughing.

Last time I read, theory meant;

THEORY
An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

This is not. Way not.

Last edited:

Splinter

would it really help you if I told you where I was
Sounds like your trying 2 make KH3 a comedy

isn't part of KH comedy?

That is the stupidest thing I ever read, and you are perhaps the most idiotic person on the face of the planet for making it

Well if your so smart come up with or own or give a reason instead of making fun of someone years younger than you

Last time I read, theory meant;
Quote:
THEORY
An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

so, the main point is that this is an "assumption"

sorry if im being rude...cept to omega, your a ****hole

Helba

if this is posted already I DONT CARE, cuase im not going through all the threads

as the title suggests, kh 3 theorys or posted here, such as plot, chars, worlds etc. i shall start:

a long long time ago, before kh 1 in fact, the world was one. The "chasers/power ranger costume rip-off" created the keyblades. there were many keyblades, and i believe you all know how kick ass these things are. there kick assness created darkness in the hearts of "adults" NOT kids, ADULTS. Kids were not able to aquire the keyblades becuse they were under age and couldnt buy them at the local weapon store. The people who had keyblades wanted more power blah blah blah and this ended up starting the first key blade war. During the war, one of those need to know everything scientists like Ansem found out about the heartless, and tried to use it to win the war. I'm sorry to say that he/she failed. The heartless killed people blah blah blah and then afterwards the chasers and the children were the only survivors. The world was about to be swallowed by darkness when the chasers/power rangers were about to save the world...kinda. What they did was they turned all of the keyblades into keychains, EXCEPT for six. half of those six belonged to the chasers and they were to kick ass and were afraid if these were turned into keychains then history would repeat itself, so they were just plain destroyed. the other three keyblades were the ones that sora, riku and king mickey use. these keyblades were given "brains" that would allow itself to appear in chosen ones hand (sparkly dust not included) in case the keys were ever needed. Afterwards the children used the light in there hearts to creat a new world. Apparently, they disney and final fantasy on there mind. the world was not one though and was in fragments. then thats when KH starts

Thats my theory, if you could not tell part of it was jokes. so...leave comments and post your own thoerys, then comment those and so on...

that was kind of implied in the kh2 secret ending i just hope the final mix is less power rangers ish and less disney ish to kh can survive without all the worlds if they tried hard enough

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Part of it??? Everything was a joke. Nowhere near a good theory. Wouldn't be a very good Fanfic either. I'm sorry, but this is by far the worst theory I have ever seen. Nothing against you, but before you post another KHIII Theory, make sure:
A: It hasn't already been a thread about it.
B: You think a bit more.
C: Make sure it isn't a stupid joke that shouldn't be in this section.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah I think this person was trying get everybodies' attention by posting something that was supposed to be funny, but it happened to turn out horribly awful. There is nothing much to say here.

jenovasoldier

Banned
splinter, if your trying to be funny it 's not, you might as well be placed in the same category as michael richards. There is isn't much news about the new game but i know for a fact, that is not how the story is gonna continue.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
This isn't exactly the type of theory I expected...It's an OK theory, I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back