• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh handheld

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

I definately do NOT want the new kh on another handheld!!!!!!!!!!!i mean it stinks having a tini tiny screen to play on!Chain of memories was extrmely interesting but i hated the controls and the limited attakcs!!:cursing:
/ \ / \
/ \ / \
\ \ / \ / \
\ \ / \ / /
\ \/ \ / /
\ /
\___________/not a very good crown is it?

thanks for reading!!!:)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, sorry, but Nomura said the next game would likely end up on a handheld.

KHII+FM

I wouldn't mind a hanheld as long as its a PSP.I hate the GBA controls too.The PSP has pretty cool graphics,so as long as the graphics are cool and the story is fun to play,I'm good.

kh is ba

The psp would be a lot better because there are more buttons and nicer graphics. The screen is better too in my opinion and i have a psp so all the better if they did but i hope its on the ds so the next "regular" system that a kh game is on is the Nintendo wii because the wii is awsome.

Sexy Angel
No one knows whether it will be on DS or PSP... so dont argue about which one it will be on and which one it wont.

Sora18

here we go again with the PSP, why not the DS?

all I hear is "The graphics for the DS suck really bad, and the PSP is so much better"

well I wanna hear

"Graphics don't make a good game, it's about the storyline, and how everything fits in"

didn't Nomura say that there's a small chance that there's going to be one for each of the hand helds.

Sexy Angel
its not the series that will be on a handheld....A side story will beon handheld...hopefully the real series will be on the bigger systems

Yuppers. He is right. ..........................

neon6

Another KH on a portable system...no. But then again it's not my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back