• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh final mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

i wtched the vid of kh and im really confused:eek:_O:what is with all the key blades???Axel is in it and i thohgt he died!!!!there is this person with hair of rikku and face of kairi and where is sora?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Then king mickey appears out of nowhere............oh im so confused....................

Some1 plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz reply:confused:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i wtched the vid of kh and im really confused:eek:_O:what is with all the key blades???Axel is in it and i thohgt he died!!!!there is this person with hair of rikku and face of kairi and where is sora?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Then king mickey appears out of nowhere............oh im so confused....................

You watched BBS for the first time...? Well, let me break this down for you:The three armor-wearing people are called Terra(brown haired one), Aqua (girl), and Ventus( but he's most commonly called Ven, his nickname). Terra is latin for "earth", establishing a connection with Riku (land), Aqua is latin for water ( Kairi is derived from Kai, meaning sea/ocean), and Ventus means "wind" in latin ( Sora=sky).

The old man (we call him the UEM, Unknown Elder Mage) and the DS( Dark Soldier)'s names have not been confirmed yet. That video happened in that past, and it's most likely Xehanort's past...and that's pretty much all we know so far.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Alright, calm down.

First off. Axel is not dead. Well, his nobody is, but that's another story.
The video you saw took place before KH1.
The dude with the brown hair's name is Terra.
He has a connection to Riku and Xehanort somehow.
Terra also called Sora Xehanort. We don't much on that either.

The chick is Aqua.
She's connected to Kairi

The lil'est one is Ven[tus]
He looks like Roxas. He's connected to Sora

The old dude is currently unnamed. We think he's Xehanort. What we know him as is UEM.
The Dark Soldier who comes out of UEM is just called Dark Soldier. We think he's Xehanort as well.

Mickey was a spectator of the fight. Like he was to Deep Dive, but then all of a sudden, he's not there.

There you're caught up. Nobody else knows much more either.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Alright, calm down.

First off. Axel is not dead. Well, his nobody is, but that's another story.
The video you saw took place before KH1.
The dude with the brown hair's name is Terra.
He has a connection to Riku and Xehanort somehow.
Terra also called Sora Xehanort. We don't much on that either.

The chick is Aqua.
She's connected to Kairi

The lil'est one is Ven[tus]
He looks like Roxas. He's connected to Sora

The old dude is currently unnamed. We think he's Xehanort. What we know him as is UEM.
The Dark Soldier who comes out of UEM is just called Dark Soldier. We think he's Xehanort as well.

Mickey was a spectator of the fight. Like he was to Deep Dive, but then all of a sudden, he's not there.

There you're caught up. Nobody else knows much more either.

Well, yeah, but all the knights are connected to Xehanort, not just Terra. Yeah, yeah, I know you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back