• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH final mix // ps3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I would not be so sure about using SwapMagic 3 on a PS3, they say nothing about any combatibility with the system on their website.

If you still have a regular PS2 somewhere, use that.

D

The KR3W
It wouldnt matter if Final Mix was for the PS3 it would still be a Japanese game and you would still need a Japanese PS3 or Swap Magic or a Japanese PS2.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ive heard the Japanese version of KH2 works on PS3 without anything. So, KH2FM+ would be the same.

NOte: All new 80GB PS3s have NO Backwards compatibility.(Lets you play PS2, PS1 games, etc.)

C

Colours

For this, you would need a Japanese PS2 or PS3, Mod Your PS2 (maybe PS3) (both illegal), or Swap Magic. But I am not aware of a Swap Magic for the PS3.

As I stated before, both need to be on the same system, otherwise it's useless.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Ive heard the Japanese version of KH2 works on PS3 without anything. So, KH2FM+ would be the same.

NOte: All new 80GB PS3s have NO Backwards compatibility.(Lets you play PS2, PS1 games, etc.)

Guess you've heard wrong, then.

If it were true, about 50% of the KH2FM+ not being in America rants wouldn't exist.

@Note: Wut? No backwards compatibility at all?

Macabre

Gold Member
He's right,except for the part that the new versions don't have any BC.(All versions of the PS3 are Backwards compatible with PS1 games)
The new 80GB versions don't have PS2 backward compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back