• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Darkness Awakens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack smiled a bit and started walking into World Origins. "Thank you Sora......And I promise you all......I'll come and visit one day.........But until then.....stay safe. And thanks for the memories....." He said as he turned off and continued walking.

(((So, this ending now or when GC and Starvous get back? :))))

Gamecuber459

((This is the first roleplay I've ever been on and I'm glad I was able to be apart of it))
Nina stepped through the gateway to Destiny Islands: The smell of flowers and warm air filled her nostrils as she gazed at the beautiful surroundings. "This place is wonderful", she kept saying, "I think I'm going to like it here"

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(omg soo srry about bein away!!!)

Stavros looked around,"Where to go now?" He asked himself,"Off to resurect the strongest darkness in the universe... but what if I were to become the strongest..." Stavros walked off into the darkness with a new plan for the future...

Gamecuber459

((It's alright Stavros....You should head over to Wrath of Sorrows. I'm positive that you should still be able to join. Besides, I need you to bring Ansem back. :) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back