• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

khcom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I kinda liked the card battle system because of its originality. It also was a great system of battle for game boy limitations

KujiUn

KH:CoM is probably the smartest way to incorporate a "card" system. The sheer strategy involved building different decks for different situations EASILY makes the game Harder then the first game, but also more rewarding.

classicgamechix

I agree, monkeybutt. Y'know, I think that as long as Square got what they intended out of that(Like cash? No way!?), introduced some more characters, and we fans got to show our support, they did an alright job. As for the game itself, meh. I wasn't all too impresssed, but it gives me something to do while I wait for the next one...
Which, for some reason, remids me... I was reading something a while back about a cacutar in the original KH. What's with that & where is it?
Of course, that could just be the gullibility talking.

KujiUn

classicgamechix said:
Y'know, I think that as long as Square got what they intended out of that(Like cash? No way!?), introduced some more characters, and we fans got to show our support, they did an alright job. As for the game itself, meh. I wasn't all too impresssed, but it gives me something to do while I wait for the next one...

Every game company want's what you've described, hoping their game does well. And they WISH they could have the blind fanboy support that SE has :D

lightblade

I like COM, it was an interesting idea the card battle system, and even the simple story was nice.

V

Vincent Valentine

I gasped a good few times at different points in the story. And swore like a pirate a lot too. The card system is alienating at first but you get used to it.
I think one reason it wasn't well received was because its moere intelligent than KH1. You can't just run about swinging the keyblade around. You need to think more.

Soren

Awards
Vincent Valentine said:
IThe card system is alienating at first but you get used to it.
I think one reason it wasn't well received was because its moere intelligent than KH1. You can't just run about swinging the keyblade around. You need to think more.

I completely agree.

The card battle system is fun and annoying all at the same time, and the storyline was so much more intense and secretive than the original. I personally pic it as my fav gba game.

V

Vincent Valentine

Not my fave gba game. I'm torn between the Golden Sun and Pokemon games. Anywho, thats not for here.

The card system, in my opinion, was very good. I hadn't played a card base video game before and i found a pleasure in building a great deck. Summoning Cloud is a big bonus too XD

S

Shadow Soldier

I hate it more than anything. It was one of the most boring GBA games I have ever played. There was no point for it. And if anyone says "Its a major part in the story line and helps you understand KHII," I will smack you, because it is nothing for that.

S

Shadow Soldier

Rytackle22 said:
Its a major part in the story line and helps you understand KHII

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!* What did I say? Its just a side story and has nothing to do with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back