• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: CoM Remake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogus283

i'd be kinda cool to play through with a full voice cast and spiffy graphics, but only if they nix that goofy card system... though i think i'd be more interested in teh title on psp...

K

kingdom_hearts2

Well i dont like chain of mem that much but if they remade it with better graphics and "bosses" i would like it

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I think they shouldn't, because Chain of Memories only has the worlds Sora has been to before, so it would have all the same worlds as KH, so there wouldn't be much alteration, except for being in Castle Oblivion.

imasecretadmirer

i dont really think so, cuz it didnt really get a very warm reception when it was originally released, so it wouldnt do any good to release a remake, plus, its still way to early to even think of that...im talkin 8 years from now
MAYBE then...MAYBE

skilled keyblada

well maybe as finale treat after the kh sereis is finished but wouldnt it basically be the same as kh1 (in the worlds anyway) so is there really a point thats probably why it came out on gba

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Why? what would the point be to remake that game? It will never happen anyway. The reason Nomura created it, was so children can play the game and take the game anywhere. He would never re-design that game for the PS2. It would destroy the entire point of making that game.

CloudX159

i know FF7 before crisis is going to come to the psp
but a kh:com?
i would buy it if it came out but what are the chances of that?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
if anyone has done this, there's a way to play kh CoM on the computer:
download gba emulator (i downloaded it from limewire)
download kh: CoM (limewire again)
both files but be ZIP.
unzip the files
drag kh CoM file onto the GBA emulator file, and vwala!!!
to save the game, click file...save to file........
another option to save the game is to: file...save...(then there are 10 files)

this is how i played CoM. i see nothing illegal about it...cause, lol, you're paying for limewire.
if it was illegal, they wouldn't HOST IT on LIMEWIRE, WOULD THEY?
ok i've made my point now.
ENJOY YOUR FREE COM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back