• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH COM Organization members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

Is there a possibility of seeing the deceased organization members again but only in the form of flash backs (before them being killed) - 3D rendered??? - especially relating to Axel

Last edited:

AForgottenMemory

Anythings possible. It just depends where the story takes us! For all we know they could be revived in some sort of obscure way...but i doubt it.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'd be surprised if it wasn't, it'll probably play an integral and important part to the story, because Riku/Namine/Axel know what has happened, Sora and the gang on the other hand have no idea...

AForgottenMemory

Wasn't there talk of Axel having a really sad past? Perhaps we'll see flashbacks of that with the Org. members probably being a huge part of why he's led such an unhappy past.

ASMS

marxluxia said that a heart can be rebuilt when he told namine to destroy sora's
so anyone can be revived right?

yado

I taste delicious
I guess so. that would explain Oggie boggey being alive. i hope we see them again.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
ASMS said:
marxluxia said that a heart can be rebuilt when he told namine to destroy sora's
so anyone can be revived right?

But the org. have no hearts whatsoever, which is why they're called NEO's.

King-of-Hearts

AForgottenMemory said:
Wasn't there talk of Axel having a really sad past? Perhaps we'll see flashbacks of that with the Org. members probably being a huge part of why he's led such an unhappy past.

Nomura did say his motives in KH will make you want to cry but don't think it has anything to do with dead org. members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back