• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Clue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade of Justice

"Huh" thought Riku waking up from his nap. "Great, just what I need to wake me up." I wonder what that was?" Quickly getting up he wiped the sleepiness from his eyes and got his baseball bat from the corner, you never could be too careful, he thought, especailly since one of his friends had been killed. Slowly opening up the door he walked down the hallway toward the stairs that led to the 3rd floor. "I should have brought my keyblade", he thought walking up the stairs. He originally came to get Cloud back for humiliating him, but weird things had started to happen. Things he couldn't begin to comprehend. Shadows racing past his window, the power going out, it was all too strange. Stopping at the top of the stairs he finally started thinking...."do I really want to know what made that scream?" Quickly gaining his composure he gripped his bat and ran toward where the scream was....

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Cloud was in the house confused at why he heard a scream. "I wonder who screamed, and I wonder why?" said Cloud calmly. He rushed up to the 3rd floor wondering where the scream came from.

B

Blade of Justice

"OUCH!!!" yelled Riku as he tripped and slammed on the floor. "Darn my clumsiness!!!" He said quickly getting up. "Wait now I don't know where the scream came from. This house is too big." He said brushing himself off. "Well I might as well continue searching, but I better warn the others, I guess even Cloud." Riku scowled as he ran back down the stairs to the second floor which would eventually lead to the first floor.

Archfire43

Raiku looked around to see where the scream had come from, but no one was there. "K guys wtf!" he shouted down the corridor. He saw Cloud walking up the stairs and Raiku shouted at him "Did you see anyone come past there?"

B

Blade of Justice

Quickly jetting down the stairs he saw all the doors closed, and most were locked, the ones that were open he quickly warned everyone inside, and ran faster than he had before back upstairs to meet the danger headon. Quickly turning the corner he saw Raiku looking out the bathroom with a small knife taken out and Cloud just standing there. "What the heck is happening here?!!" demanded Riku holding up his bat waiting for a response

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"No, I haven't seen anyone come around here, I just saw someone dead," said Cloud ,"In fact, I entered the room before I heard a scream."

Cloud wondered why Raiku would ask him that question.

B

Blade of Justice

"where's the dead person?" asked Riku annoyingly, talking to Cloud had not been one of his favorite things to do.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"In..I think it was either the second or the third floor," said Cloud in a confused voice.

"Riku, why do you like to annoy me much?" asked Cloud in a very provoke voice.

B

Blade of Justice

"Why are you so jumpy? Did you have anythnig to do with this?" said Riku wanting to get to the bottom of this mystery. "Which floor was it? The second or third."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I'm not sure what floor it is, check both," said Cloud wondering why Riku said he was jumpy.

"And why did you say I was jumpy?" said Cloud saying it calmly.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"What did you just say, that's weird?" said Cloud as he heard something in the distance.

"Hmmm..wonder why they said that long phrase," said Cloud who was a bit nervous.

Summoner Yuna

Sephiroth opened his bag and, while everyone was distracted by Sora's death, he put the lamp into the bag, making sure it didn't clank around. He found a clock on the top of the furnace, and took that too. Then he grabbed an old picture frame. "I'm happy," he said to himself.

B

Blade of Justice

Walking back downstairs Riku heade back toward his room wondering what the heck is goin on. "Cloud is sure suspicious," though Riku, but even if I do relish the thought of him in prison he might not be the culprit. "If worse comes to worse, he could probably solve the mystery, after all he had watched Conan on cartoon Network, he quietly chuckled as he laid back down in his bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back