• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Clue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archfire43

I just had the idea, so don't post if its crappy.

Plot: People from KH are staying in a big old creapy house for one week. At the end of the week they will all go to a party celebrating the release of KH2. Everyone is edggy when they get into the house for reasons of their own. After they have all unpacked they go around doing their own thing when suddenly they hear a loud scream! From the second floor bathroom, they hear a loud screem. Everyone drops what they are doing and runs to the bathroom. They are shocked when they open the door to see that Sora has been murdered! Everyone is really on edge now. There is a killer among them... but who?

Rules, Terms and other junk:
1. Begining now, you have one week to find out who killed Sora.
2. You can choose from any charter that is in the KH series (Includes KH2).
3. If any relationships occor, try to keep it on a PG-13 lvl.
4. Keep gore descreptions, if any, to a PG-13 lvl, I don't want this to turn into Scilence of the Lambs.
5. If you join, give me youre charter information in a sepreate PM as well and I will tell you if you are the killer or not. (I wouldn't gess or give anyone away, I just might lead them in the wrong direction...)
6. Information for joining;
Charter
Possible motive for killing Sora (everyone must have a motive)
Why they wanted to come to the house
Rival (Someone they hate with their heart and soul, say why)
7. There are many rooms in the house. There are 3 floors, not including that there is a attic, a basement and many other secret floors all around the house. You can also go outside the house, but it is mainly wilderness. Most is a forest a lake and a swamp. You can not go to a city or village!
8. The telephone lines are dead, and you are in a blackout zone for cellphones.
9. There is no electricty in the house!
10. Try to keep the story interesting, don't just gang up on one person and call them the killer.
11. Relationships are different outside the KH game, anyone can be friends... or rivals.
12. It doesn't have to be serious all the time. Talking to other charters is not only limited to the murder, you can ask about other charters lives and how their doing. It may even help you with finding out who the killer is... i.e Adlib on what you think the charters of KH do in their free time. For example where they live, their family that sort of thing. This should keep you on youre feet. Use youre improv skills!

Charter: Raiku (BHK, my name for him)
Possible motive for killing Sora: They were both close on the set, but when Raiku found out that he might be cheating on Kari and having a relationship with Namie, Raiku has never looked at Sora the same way...
Why he wanted to come to the house: Wanted to spend time with his fellow castmates because there were rumors that he maybe replaced.
Rival: Kari, because he thinks that she might be bullying Namie.

Current House Mates:
Cloud----------tidusora
Sephiroth----Summoner Yuna
Donald--------Blue Mage
Kairi-----------klclodi13
BHK----------Archfire

And maybe Krypt.....? vbmenu_register("postmenu_197786", true);

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Charter: Cloud

Possible motive for killing Sora: For defeating him in the tournament in Olympus Coliseum.

Why they wanted to come to the house: So that he could finally have some fun instead of being serious all the time.

Rival: Sephiroth

Summoner Yuna

Character: One of the Last remaining Sephiroth clones being controlled by Jenova (since we all know Cloud killed the real one a long time ago.)

Motive for killing Sora: Because he befriended Cloud, pure hatred

Why he came to the house: To steal some furniture

Rival: Cloud

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: c'mon more people join. this seems like that board game, which is very fun to play.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Character: Donald.

Moive for killing Sora: Sora kept trying to be the boss & Donald wanted to the big Kahuna.

Rival: Maleficent.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: that was weird...why did Krypt just post, yeah I agree with Blue Mage if this is an RP?

Archfire43

ooc: Remember to pm if you join. We should wait for at least 1 or 2 more people before starting, calling it a night. I think once we really start the rp, then the week timelimit will start.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: yeah, so until tommorrow or monday, that is when the week limit will start? :) this will be fun

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: c'mon more people join. i think we need about 1 person more according to archfire43 :)

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: archfire, how many more people do we need until we start this thing? this seems pretty cool :p

B

Blade of Justice

Name: Riku
Motive foe killing: Cloud embarrassed him in front of 6,000 people and shamed him forever
Reason for Coming: To lie low and see what Cloud is up to
Rival: Cloud

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: we should start this tommorrow. i consider tomorrow the start of the week :eek:

Archfire43

Yup tommorrow we will start. I'll send you all a pm to tell you if youre the killer or not. Note: If you want to still sign up but we have allready started its ok. Post you're information and once I pm you, you can try to find out who the killer is. This opens the possibleity that there maybe more then 1 killer... Good luck.

Archfire43

ooc: Starts now!

(I'll try to keep my posts short so that everyone has a chance to post, kinda quality over quanity)

Raiku scrubed down his hands in the 3 floor bathroom. He had tried to go on the second floor but when he opened the door, he found Sora dead as a door nail. It wasn't suprising that he had died, there was conflicts happening every night with the members living at the house. "Smart idea Sora," he said to himself as he washed his hands for the 6 time, "lets all be closer together in this sh**hole of a cabin and get youself killed." He stared at the mirror that was above the sink. Studying his face profoundly, he saw all the resemblances of Sora in it. "If someone dies next I might be the...."
Raikus train of thought was inturpted by the jigiling of the doorknob with muffled sounds after it. Allthough it was unclear, he could tell that who ever was behind that door was pissed. Raiku fliped through his pocket where he found a small pocket knife and held it with open had and opened the door with the other. He was about to lunge when he heard a loud scream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back