• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh characters outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

if sora's or any other kh outfit is on the market,will u buy it??

• i will buy it no matter how much it cost!!!!

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • only if the price is reasonable

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • totally not worth it,i will not buy it

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephira808

the 1st time when i saw sora outfit(kh1) i think it was kinda silly n absurd but in kh2 it really amaze me.not just sora(kh2) but every characters in kh2.i really wish all of kh2 characters outfit espeacially sora's outfit will be todays/our fashion style.frankly,i think if they put it in the market,it will be in demand.a lot of ppl will buy it.seriosly if they sale kh2 outfit like sora,riku,kairi or the organisation 13th cloak,will u guys buy it??i know i will.let us all hope dat someday SE will make our dream true

Texkia26

I would buy Kairi's outfit, but only if it was at a decent price. I'm not wasting my money on an outfit I might only wear once.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I like Kairi's old suit, and Sora's old suit too, but Riku's new suit's cool. Kairi's and Sora's old suits looked more innoncent when they were in KH1. And I like Kairi's old hair better, and I liked it when she didn't have, u no what. Basically, I like the old Kairi better.

kh#1fan

well actually, i remember a long time ago they were sellin the Organization XIII hoodies... me and my bro were gonna buy but it was like $300-$500 XDD

White_Feather

the org. w/hood pwns!
i heard its really expensive; it would be nice to show it off to friends but it would be kinda silly wearing it in public(people who didnt know would think im emo)
Sora's outfit looks cool, its like something thats only meant for crazed comic/video game/ etc. conventions

bluwingangel

I would buy an outfit like Kairi's old outfit or Riku's new outfit (but a female’s version of one) for a reasonable price. An Organization hoodie would be cool but leather is expensive and with all that metal on it would make it more expensive. But wearing a heavy coat in the climate where I live is unreasonable. Sora’s outfit seems bizarre with all those belts and whatnot all over it and those odd looking shoes he wears are not what I call “in fashion”.

AxelRoxas

I would definatly buy an Organization Coat with hood!!
If it were an One-time-offer, I'd buy it at the speed of light! But, (here comes the big but) if it was available for a long period of time, I'd wait 'til I had enough money to buy it and have some left. ^^

kthundercat

I want the outfit for the scientist chick in Dirge of Cerberus, and Yuna's outfit in 10 and some of the other outfits in X-2....... But it would def only be a cosplay thing, not an everyday thing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back