• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH ~ Breath Of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
"Why do you have to be so damn cryptic?" Rhiannon asked angrily. "If there's something you know that we don't, then tell us. If it would help..." she trailed off, losing her anger. "If it would help stop the Heartless, than please, tell me." she held up her transuelcent Keyblade. "Why is mine any less true?"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Rhiannon felt the familiar energy of Darkness and Light intertwined wash over her. Glowing, she turned to Amaya and Sora.

"Don't wait for me. Seal the Keyhole," she said, her voice sounding, even to herself, as though it was coming from a long distance. She looked back at the stranger, questions in her eyes.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Rhiannon was fading quickly; where she was going, or how, she didn't know, but it didn't matter. She turned toward Amaya, not really wanting to leave her so soon, but knowing she had to.

"I know you have a lot of questions that still need answering," she said to the girl. "I'm sorry I can't answer them. Sora will help you. Seal the Keyhole; and never forget your path." she took a deep breath. "Goodbye."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back