• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh bbs demo for psp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

yesterday i downloaded the demo for dissidia ff, and i thought, would square enix make a demo of bbs so we can download it from psn -playstation network- ?i hope they do......

Na?lo

If they do just like with Dissidia.... there will not be japanese demo for BbS, but will for USA and Europe. (I prefer not to download the full game.... but they'll force me to do it if they don't release the demo... xDDD)

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Highly doubt it.
Dissidia got a demo because it was a FF celebration game and because of its sells.
Dissidia was just one of those games if Crisis Core got no demo this certainly will not.

kostas

Awards
i think they will make one some day or some year cause the release dates are unknown

aweomeness96

that would be awesome... only prob is i dont actually have a psp. lol. but yeah that would be great, i would just borrow my freinds

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
They might not because of what the guy said earlier about Dissidia being an anniversary thing and BBS isnt anything like that.

But on the other hand there is a lot of Hype for this game and Nomura kinda does talk about this game more than 365/2 Days and Coded. So he might let us have Demo and I dont care if we get a Demo or not cause im going to buy this game no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back