• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.5 - BBS FM Ending - Will they change the 'BBS: Volume 2' Scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, that would be the most time efficient method of all for sure, but then it would look bad. And a non-canonical (at least for now) hint to a game in low resolution on an HD television is just silly.
Cutting content is even sillier, in my honest opinion. It's part of Kingdom Hearts history whether it comes to fruition or not, and one day Nomura might very well decide to bring about a game that was spawned from the concept of BBSv2. I'd rather have it than not.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Cutting content is even sillier, in my honest opinion. It's part of Kingdom Hearts history whether it comes to fruition or not, and one day Nomura might very well decide to bring about a game that was spawned from the concept of BBSv2. I'd rather have it than not.

I agree with that much. My only concern is that if the point of the HD collections is to help fans get caught up on the series and understand the story, including a trailer for something that no longer pertains to the story that they're trying to understand (which is confusing enough as it is) could be a problem. People playing 2.5 who've yet to play BBS would get to that part, see the "Birth By Sleep - Volume 2" thing and be like "Wait, why isn't that game included in the collection?" And then they'd have to go and discover that it doesn't actually exist.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I agree with that much. My only concern is that if the point of the HD collections is to help fans get caught up on the series and understand the story, including a trailer for something that no longer pertains to the story that they're trying to understand (which is confusing enough as it is) could be a problem. People playing 2.5 who've yet to play BBS would get to that part, see the "Birth By Sleep - Volume 2" thing and be like "Wait, why isn't that game included in the collection?" And then they'd have to go and discover that it doesn't actually exist.
We don't know if it doesn't pertain to the story at this point in time. All we know is that the game that they were going to develop was shelved, but that doesn't mean the content won't be implemented. Hell, it could be in KH3 for all we know.

It was also the big finale to BBS:FM. Otherwise, BBS:FM ends with Aqua fighting the Red Eyes Heartless and that's a hugely disappointing finale. Anyone who gets to the end of BBS:FM probably (hopefully) has enough common sense to realize "hey this is what happens from BBS to the end of KH2". I'll give you that "Birth by Sleep volume 2" is a bit confusing, so I would agree to them removing that.

And you can't entirely argue the point of people wondering why a certain game isn't included because right now, given the ending of 1.5, DDD isn't going to be included in 2.5 either.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
We don't know if it doesn't pertain to the story at this point in time. All we know is that the game that they were going to develop was shelved, but that doesn't mean the content won't be implemented. Hell, it could be in KH3 for all we know.

It was also the big finale to BBS:FM. Otherwise, BBS:FM ends with Aqua fighting the Red Eyes Heartless and that's a hugely disappointing finale. Anyone who gets to the end of BBS:FM probably (hopefully) has enough common sense to realize "hey this is what happens from BBS to the end of KH2". I'll give you that "Birth by Sleep volume 2" is a bit confusing, so I would agree to them removing that.

And you can't entirely argue the point of people wondering why a certain game isn't included because right now, given the ending of 1.5, DDD isn't going to be included in 2.5 either.

Maybe they could replace the "Birth By Sleep -Volume Two-" with yet another "reconnect. KINGDOM HEARTS." thing? Which reminds me... WTF does that mean? Or are we still in the dark about that?

axel95

Awards
Maybe they could replace the "Birth By Sleep -Volume Two-" with yet another "reconnect. KINGDOM HEARTS." thing? Which reminds me... WTF does that mean? Or are we still in the dark about that?
As far as I know, the whole reconnect thing was refering to the fact that how all of the games tie in with KH3. I could be wrong about that though.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
As far as I know, the whole reconnect thing was refering to the fact that how all of the games tie in with KH3. I could be wrong about that though.

That would make sense actually. It was in the secret ending of every game that was connected to KH3.

Gram

Banned
Awards
As far as I know, the whole reconnect thing was referring to the fact that how all of the games tie in with KH3. I could be wrong about that though.

That is what it was referring to.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Birth by Sleep already has a "reconnect." scene in Blank Points.

Far as I can tell, the reconnect. KINGDOM HEARTS scenes concern themselves with elements from all over the franchise coming together and culminating at a certain point (which we can assume is KHIII).

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Birth by Sleep already has a "reconnect." scene in Blank Points.

Hmmm. Well, in that case, I'm guessing the Nomura will probably just keep the entirety of the secret ending in 2.5. Anyone who's confused can probably figure it out, I'm sure.

rockram198

Website
www.facebook.com
I agree with people who think that they should incorporate the remaining missing pieces of the plot into KHIII. The only story thread worth following is Aqua's since we pretty much know what Riku and Mickey were up to in their absences. If Mickey and Aqua did meet in RoD then that would be worth knowing too. But I would prefer if KHIII would just come out already. I'm kinda tired of them dangling a carrot in front of us.

934931_262444000564894_1538492245_n.jpg

Xalonsicah

You guys know how in 2.5 we're getting 2 extra hours of story in the Re:Coded movie that we haven't seen before? I just had the thought "what if they incorporated the story that could have been for bbsv2 as the extra 2 hours." Who else thinks that could happen?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You guys know how in 2.5 we're getting 2 extra hours of story in the Re:Coded movie that we haven't seen before? I just had the thought "what if they incorporated the story that could have been for bbsv2 as the extra 2 hours." Who else thinks that could happen?

Hi, welcome to the forums!!! XD

Unfortunately this topic is quite old and topics older than three months old aren't allowed to be bumped. You're free to make a new topic though if you want to continue the conversation~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back