• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

i thoght that only sora had a key blade untill the end of kh1!!NOw everybody has one!!!!:eek:_O:I just got one thing to say.......keyblades are getting cooler!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, yeah. Nomura's stated there are many keyblades, as many as there are people with hearts worthy of wielding them.

Ehud

1 keyblade...1 keyblade...what...1 keyblade...no offence intended but HE HAS DUAL WEILDING ABBILITIES.WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN BOUT 1 KEYBLADE.what would the other keyblade be.it don copy itself.what you just said makes no sense.sory:confused:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i thoght that only sora had a key blade untill the end of kh1!!NOw everybody has one!!!!I just got one thing to say.......keyblades are getting cooler!

yeah, didn't you hear though?
Keyblade is a metaphor for the "Kingdom Hearts sex toy" released after KH2.
So, what does Ansem mean by "Fill me with the power of darkness?":laugh::laugh:
I also heard that, for no reason, Carrot Top is getting a keyblade too.
lol.

It was cool that only one person had one. And hey, BHK, Riku and Sora? Understandable.

Sora
Roxas
Riku
Kairi
Mickey
Terra
Ven
Aqua
Yoda
Jesus
Scooby-Doo
Carrot Top
Steven from the Dell commercial
And that Fat kid from the Numa Numa videos

That's overkill.

The only non original KH character I think should have a Keyblade is Captain Jack Sparrow.

Reason? Because he's Captain Jack Sparrow. [I watched Pirates 2 this morning]

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
1 keyblade...1 keyblade...what...1 keyblade...no offence intended but HE HAS DUAL WEILDING ABBILITIES.WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN BOUT 1 KEYBLADE.

It's an ability; those keyblades are little more than illusions. The only true keyblade he has is the KK. It's not like Roxas, where those two are his true keyblades.

what would the other keyblade be.it don copy itself.what you just said makes no sense.sory:confused:

Of course it does.

Ehud

...have you smoked weed in the past 30 minuts...an ilusion...if it was an iusion........nevermind...just nevermind...all i can say is nevermind...i think that is best for everyone...an illusion???im sory but an ilusion...how would it hurt them.if it was an ilusion how would they feel it...how would it be dark oblivion and lught oathkeeper...do you even think about these things...do you think befor you speak...did you smoke weed...did you get that from a cereal box...do i even want to know the answers to those...i mean no ofence by anythin i say but...it...just........doesnt make sense.im so sorry man but. think on that a bit more.:confused::blink:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...have you smoked weed in the past 30 minuts...an ilusion...if it was an iusion........nevermind...just nevermind...all i can say is nevermind...i think that is best for everyone...an illusion???im sory but an ilusion...how would it hurt them.if it was an ilusion how would they feel it...how would it be dark oblivion and lught oathkeeper...

Apparently you didn't get what I was saying; illusion was probably not the best term. Point is: Sora has only one keyblade, end of story. Only that keyblade chose him, and that one alone. Dual-wielding is just an ability. And by the way; Xemnas' clones are illusions, and they can definitely hurt Sora.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
...have you smoked weed in the past 30 minuts...an ilusion...if it was an iusion........nevermind...just nevermind...all i can say is nevermind...i think that is best for everyone...an illusion???im sory but an ilusion...how would it hurt them.if it was an ilusion how would they feel it...how would it be dark oblivion and lught oathkeeper...do you even think about these things...do you think befor you speak...did you smoke weed...did you get that from a cereal box...do i even want to know the answers to those...i mean no ofence by anythin i say but...it...just........doesnt make sense.im so sorry man but. think on that a bit more.:confused::blink:
[cracks knuckles]

Your grammar is horrible. How is anyone to sit there and take you flaming them when you can't even do it correctly? Do you think before you post? It certainly seems not.

Hey did you put your head up your butt?
And just for the record, I'm going to ask you that 3 more times.

Nobody likes being asked the same question repeated over and over again.

Are you sure you're a sapient being?
I'm going to ask you this 5 more times.
It doesn't seem like it.
You have no right to say it's false if you nothing substantiate your claim. He presented it as a possibility. You dissmissed it as if it were false. We don't know, you don't know. The best theory we got is "It's just an ability, don't get so worked up over it. It's not like you're going to die if you don't find out. Trust me, I hope you do. That way, at least we wont have to deal with your slurry of disgusting words, that is just you abusing the english language. anymore."

I like that theory. ^_^

Ehud

good point bout that xemnas illusion thing.forgot bout that.sory again if i ofended you.now.PMC.what question other than weed did i ask multiple times.and i have bad vocab.and im dam proud to say that.im my own man.sory bout your wish of me dien.it aint hapenin yet.:lol:

Ehud

the cloths.are you sure were talking bout the same thing.cloths have nothing to do with it.roxas didnt wear the same cloths.nor did riku.or mickey.it aint the cloths.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
the cloths.are you sure were talking bout the same thing.cloths have nothing to do with it.roxas didnt wear the same cloths.nor did riku.or mickey.it aint the cloths.

Sora's clothes are what gave him the ability to dual wield. That's in the game. Go play again.

Mickey doesn't dual wield. yes Mickey did have the same clothes.
Riku doesn't dual wield like Sora. He passes out Keyblades like hotcakes.
Roxas had two ecause of Deep Dive.

There, that's how it is.

Ehud

king mickey is awesom man.he did dual weild.kingdom key with light kingdom key.if you want to be a fan be a fan the right way.and what are you talking about.riku gave 1 to kairi.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
king mickey is awesom man.he did dual weild.kingdom key with light kingdom key.if you want to be a fan be a fan the right way.and what are you talking about.riku gave 1 to kairi.

You mean Inverse Key and Kingdom Key...

PostMentalFerocity said:
You have no right to say it's false if you nothing substantiate your claim. He presented it as a possibility. You dissmissed it as if it were false. We don't know, you don't know. The best theory we got is "It's just an ability, don't get so worked up over it. It's not like you're going to die if you don't find out. Trust me, I hope you do. That way, at least we wont have to deal with your slurry of disgusting words, that is just you abusing the english language. anymore."

I like that theory. ^_^

So do I... Just an ability, it's not like it's the secret behind Kingdom Hearts or the keyblade or something like that... Just an ability...

Ehud

no i dont got that.

1.get over yourself

2.realy.get over yourself

3.yeah.king mickey used 2 keyblades

4.roxas memories???...

5.yeah riku dual weilded aswell

6.again to anoy you get over yourself.

:lol::lol:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
what are you talking about.riku gave 1 to kairi.

i think when PMF said "riku was passing out keyblades like hotcakes" he meant that he just gave out a keyblade without filling out the right paperwork and lining up in the right line. see first you have to fill out form c-67, then take that form to desk ff-7, once you have handed that paper in, they will send you to desk 4411, and the attendent there will then give you forms g-3 to g-70. once you fill those out, you then have to take those forms to counter 1337. the person working at the counter will give you the keyblade. then you have to go to counter 5547895 to get the proper stamps and stickies to attach to your keyblade so that the receiver knows where it was given and that all of hteright forms have been filled out.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Isn't it just sooo coincidental that Kairi's keyblade radiates happiness, flowers and joy? :D

But I still like Terra's, the whole morphing blade thing is so cool. It makes me think though, that while Terra's keyblade is keychainless in comparison to KH's 3 main keybladers, he is able to full maximize its potential...

It's either

a. His keyblade is fake and all that power is coming from him

or

b. His keyblade has no keychain, and therefore has no limits to its power

That's what I think anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back