• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think that in the secret video those are actual Keyblades that cannot change their look(how Sora's is able to), where these Keyblades are in their true form being that. I think from this in mind that keychains just imitate those keyblades in the secret video and do not actually make Sora's own that but just look like it. What I'm trying to say as I'm sure you're lost is that I think that the keyblades in the secret video are actual keyblades,making the number of real keyblades limitless to an extent,and are possibly proving my theory that this Sunset Horizon is the link to all worlds,linking them all. The linking part being that all those real keyblades represent all the worlds that Sunset Horizon is connected to or even all the people Sunset Horizon is connected to(in the secret video in plain KH2 you can see Fenrir-the keyblade Tifa gave you that looks like Cloud's sword). I know this seems weird but thoughts on this theory?

knightofdarkness

I have to say i disagree and think that the inverted key, the way to dawn and the kingdom key are the true keyblades and the others are the replicas, afterall how could a replica do all soras keyblade did?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
yup, true form is brought out by keychains. they explained this in the game, right? or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back