• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

Where do they come from? I was just thinking and some ideas came to me, and of course some questions.

Mikey has his keyblade since forever, had it in BBS and has it in coded.
Riku, this one was weird for me:
I was thinking how can the 'Xehanort' that Ansem found not weild a keyblade? Using the ideas that he was Terra, MX, or both fused (God knows) he should have been able to summon one but he never did, later one he splits, heartless and nobody blah blah. Riku has the heartless inside him battling it constantly, but inbetween he summons a keyblade that has no keychain made from the hearts of the princesses. At this point he uses the outfit that the DS has, something close to it, this makes me think that maybe Terra somehow fused with the DS? ( Not like we know what the guy looks like yet). Later on Riku gets the 'Way to Dawn' which kinda looks like the DS's keyblade.
Sora, well I dunno, my only guess is going with the 'ven's heart is inside Sora's theory'. Cause why would a keyblade transport itself to Sora or even Riku when they are just kids and dont even know what the thing is, maybe it picked Sora cause it sensed something powerful there, an experinced heart. Oh I think he gets XM's keyblade considering the old man just died after that whole fusing dance thing.

Some Questions:
[*]Why would someone be so intrested in darkness that he gives up his body for it? Maybe he saw something that freaked the guy out into going to the darkside? -Xehanort-
[*]Why would the keyblade choose Sora? I'm almost 100% sure that there are guys out there that could use it and kick much more ass than he could.
[*]What do you think the purpose of a keyblade is? Also why do you think they train people to use them? Sora never got any training and got a 'keychain' keyblade anyway.
Had some others, had soem really good ones but uh...I forgot ><

I dunno what do you guys think?

A

Audo

Couple things:
-Mickey has had two completely different Keyblades over the course of the series
-Xehanort most likely couldn't summon the Keyblade because he had no memories of being a Keyblade Master/Being able to summon. We can this being the case with Roxas in Twilight Town. Since he can't remember being a Keyblade wielder, he can't summon his Keyblade at first.
-Riku had that outfit before Xehanort's Heartless went in him.
-Riku's Way to Dawn is derived from his Soul Eater. DS's Keyblade having a similar appearance is most likely due to them having a similar motif in style. Not much else.
-The Keyblade was destined for Riku and Sora intervened. That's how he got the Keyblade, based on the story thus far.
-Sora got Riku's Keyblade. Terra chose Riku to be the next Keyblade Master. It would make more sense for Sora to now have Terra's "Keyblade" (KK) than MX's.

Your Questions
-He gave up his body because it was too frail for the journey he wanted to pursue. He wanted the darkness.
-What we've seen so far is that it didnt chose Sora at first, it was supposed to go to Riku, but Sora got it instead, and overtime the Keyblade became attached to him, so to speak.
-To bring prosperity and ruin to the worlds?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, the Keyblade comes from whoever had it last after they die to the person with the strongest heart

A

Audo

Proof that's one of the ways? So far we have nothing to truly suggest it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Specially since we say what the ES's From FM+ could do. (I say ES cause it might not be Terra, although its likely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back