• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keybladers Unite (KH RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
ooc: your still in schooL?! o_O. its ok. :D

"well, it says that you have to put the ship in 1 gear, flip all of these switches *she pointed to four nobs in a picture* to start the engine, weapons, lights, and the fire that comes out the back." She looked at the page, "It seems kinda easy but you need two drivers."

.:Sora:.

ooc: Yeah till June 30th X_x

"Well? Whaddaya say, captain?" Haru asked cheerfully. "How about the two of us do it huh? ^_^"
He couldn't wait to get in and get out of here.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ooc: your still in school, man thats gotta suck, i just got out on monday xD.

Rayex was sitting and stared vacantly at his keyblade and he thought of his friends. "I wonder where they are or if they're even still alive." thought as he began to envision the day when they all got seperated. "I couldn't forget about them, but it who was that figure i saw walking down the alleyway around the corner?" Rayex memories began to taunt him mercelissly so he tried not to think too much about it. Rayex pulled back his seat and he took a quick nap awaiting Haru and Lucee's return.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
ooc; i got out the 9th!! and i thought that was really long. O_O

"Well it looks like we are the only people that know how to fly it so I guess we have to." Lucee smiled and hopped into one of the pilot seats. "Are we ready?" She said saying it to everyone.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ooc: if you thought 9th grade sucked, prepare for 10th xD, im going on to 11th (oh god no O.O)

Rayex popped up out of his dream and said, "when did you guys get back, but yea were ready to go." Rayex was rubbing his eyes as he yawned. "So who is flying this thing anyway?" Rayex sat down in his sit next to Rion's and awaited a reply.

ooc: Lol I'm going into 11th too X_x I wish I was in 9th again -_-

Haru jumped into the seat next to Lucee. "Ready!" He replied, excited. He flipped the four switches like Lucee had said and felt the ship vibrate as the engine sprang to life. 'Geez...I feel sorry for the hotel manager, we're about to destroy his roof' Haru thought, sighing, nervously. But it was all for the best. He clenched the wheel infront of him tightly.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
ooc: no i got out june 9th. but i did get it out of 9th grade.

"Alright. Lllllet's go!" And Lucee pressed a button on her steering wheel and they started to rise into the air. She tilted it back and the ship started tilting towards the sky. She glanced at Haru to see if they were doing the same stuff. Then she pressed a button on the dashboard and shot into the air and were on their adventure. Lucee felt an odd feeling like everything was pushing down on her and she got a mild headache but still kept on going.

Haru pressed the same button Lucee did and felt the pressure as they lifted off. The shot off with great speed and he heard a crashing noise as part of the hotel roof was ripped off by one of the wings. 'Yeesh... >.o' he thought. But it didn't matter now. They were flying! He saw Traverse town sink away below them. "This is awesome!!" He shouted, grinning at Lucee. Now they were sailing through space, and there was nothing but black sky and twinkling stars all around them.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex sat back into his seat and thought, "aww i wanted to fly the gummi ship, then again i dont know how o_O?" Rayex slid his chair next to Rion's. "Say where do you suppose we're going anyway?" asked Rayex. Rion nodded and said, "Where ever it is its going to be far away from Traverse Town." Rayex

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
THey flew for what seemed like 10 or 15 minutes, having small conversations. In a short while after their take off a fleet of heartless ships started attacking them. Lucee looked back at Rion, "Rion, you got this?" She said with a smile.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex and Rion nodded upon the orders given to them and both of them took a cannon and began to target the heartless ships and fire upon them as they appeared on the radar. "They can fly ships now, man theres still alot we don't know." said Rion firing relelentlessly. Rayex made some modifications to the canon and increased the power output. "They just dont know when to quit do they?" said Rayex continuing to blast the ships out of space.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Lucee laughed, "I guess they don't." She joked around the most when she was deep in thought. Like now, she was thinking about the heartless. Why they did this and such. She understood so little and she would yearn to find out more.

She stopped thinking and looked over at Haru for a moment. She found herself smiling, when she caught herself she snapped back into pilot mode and started steering the ship.
They fought off many more heartless ships until they came upon this floating mass in space. It looked like a small old time town in London. Lucee asked everyone, "Should we land here?"

Last edited:

Haru leant back in the seat. "Why not? Seems nice," he said, smiling at her. "It'd be a good place to start." He was really excited. He looked back at Rayex and Rion. "That was some nice shootin' guys!"

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
"oook then." Lucee said and turned the gummi ship towards the world. She then felt the pressure again, the same one that went through her body when they took off from Traverse Town. It seemed so long ago that they left.

When they landed in the world and walked a few steps in, a pack of abandoned dogs ran past. Lucee saw a doberman pincher, and a french bulldog to name a few. Then the words 'Old Time London' (ooc: or better known lady and the tramp world ;) ) appeared above them. There was a beautiful victorian house in front of them that showed a family and dogs playing. It seemed the two older dogs, obviously the parents, were sad about something. "Maybe we should ask them what's wrong?" Lucee said.

ooc: considering that they can talk in the movie we can talk to them ^_^.

"Yeah, lets." Haru said, jumping down from the ship behind her. The four of them walked towards the dogs. Haru squatted down next to one of them. He petted her head. "Whats the matter girl?" He asked.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex and Rion jumped out of the ship as well and took a moment to take in the site. "this world seems different from others out there." said Rayex looking around. Rion saw Haru playing with one of the dogs so he decided to go pet her. Rayex could feel the shadows approaching, but it was weak so he payed it no mind. "I wonder where we are anyway?" said Rayex.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Lucee walked over to the puppies and started playing with them.
"Hmmm. I don't know where we are, either. Let's ask that family maybe?"
She pointed to a family sitting on the porch conversing.They had a little boy who was playing catch by himself.

Lucee walked up the porch stairs and asked the family, "Um, sorry to bother you but...do you know where we are?? We come from, out of town." The family was very nice about it. "Oh, well you are in London of course!" They said with slight accents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back