• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keybladers Unite (KH RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Its been about 100 years since the heartless and nobodies have invaded the worlds but they are back again. A Whole NEW group of keyblade weilders must unite and battle off them once more.
------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1. No god modding.
2. no power playing.
3. no killing others.
4. put 'kuu' if you want to join.
5. enjoy!!!

------------------------------------

Template,

Name:
Personality:
Path: (Light, Darkness, Twilight, Dawn...)
Keyblade Name:
Keyblade Description:
Starting town: (must start off from traverse or twilight town)
Bio: (if you would like).

[[be as unique as you would like.]]
-------------------------------------------------
Here's my character.

Name: Lucee
appearance: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/Layshinator/normal_SchoolGirls-00034.jpg
personality: happy, fun, can be shy, can be serious, jokes around, nice.
Path: Dawn
Keyblade name: thicket thrasher
keyblade description: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/Layshinator/keyblades1.jpg (keyblade isnt mine i found it in the image gallery)
Starting town: Traverse
Bio: Originally from Wonderland, when she was about 12/13 she obtained the thicket thrasher keyblade while holding a flower and walking in the forest. She increased her skills by taking karate and battling with the cards with her keyblade to increase her combo skill. She has little memory of when she lived in Wonderland. When her world blinked out she ended up in traverse town soon working as an apprentice to the person who owned the itemshop.

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
can we have party members?
kuu
Name:Arox
Character's Appearance: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6842/arox8jy.jpg
Personality:laid back
Keyblade Name: obliviated oath
Keyblade Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Deathboy90/hdh019.jpg
Starting town:traverse town
Bio:Bio:Arox was born on destiny islands as sora and kairi's great grandson. He grew up with his brother,Skye,and Riku and Namine's great granddaughter,Kari. They were all good friends until one day,there was a storm and darkness swalloed the world. Arox woke up in traverse town with a keyblade in his hand

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Name: Brian
Character's Appearance:4'9, black hair, brown eyes
Personality:Cheerful
Path: Twilight
Keyblade Name:Shaman's Key
Keyblade Description: Helps him with Shamanism
Starting town: Twilight Town

.:Sora:.

Kuu!! ^^

Name: Haru
Character's Appearance:
male23.jpg

Personality:like to joke around, outgoing, caring, loyal, easy going, competitive, protctive
Keyblade Name:Tenebrex
Keyblade Description: http://www.deviantart.com/view/1450786/ (got it from deviant art...obviously ^^')
Starting town:Traverse town
Bio:Used to live In Hallow Bastion, but moved to Traverse town recently after heartless started appearing. Runs errends for Merlin in the third district. Found his keyblade buried in the floor beneath the castle chapel at Hallow Bastion. Has been training with it ever since.

Cho_Hakkai_657

"Kyuu" says With n_n;>

Name: Chiyo Saroyi
Character's Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ChoGenou/ChiyoSaroyi.jpg
Personality: Always cheerful and looking for a way to turn everyones smile upside down. She always thinks on the positive side, no matter how the situation may seem.
Path: Twilight
Keyblade Name: Redemption
Keyblade Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ChoGenou/Keyblade_-_Redemption.jpg
Starting town: Twilight Town
Bio: Chiyo grew up in Twilight town and led a great life with her many friends. That is until they wandered into the forest and towards the mansion one fateful day. A white creature came out of the ground and started attacking the group. Because they were only about seven, many ran away screaming. Chiyo and her very best friend remained, they knew each other since the day they were born. This friend was also her twin sister. Slowly the creature stopped attacking and dissapeared.

Nothing has happened since then, except that now her friends are scared to even go near the hole that leads to the mansion. Now at the age of fourteen Chiyo ventured there alone, with only a stick to guard herself. Just like so many years before, a creature appeared, but this time there had to be more than twenty. Panicing as one of them lunged towards her, she quickly guarded herself with the stick and a stunning white light appeared before her. Where the stick had been now lay the Redemption keyblade. Puzzlement engoulfed her, but before she could question, she attacked the creatures with all he might, hereby defeating them. After the battle the keyblade dissappeared. Now she searches for the answers that she seeks about this strange weapon, and the creatures. Venturing from time to time back to the mansion.

The light from the blazing lamp flickered and danced on the walls of Merlin's house. The only sounds to be heard were the turning of pages as merlin flicked through his volumes, and the whooshing sound Tenebrex made as Haru slashed it through the air. Merlin looked over at him and chuckled.
"Why don't you make yourself useful, Haru. I need a few ingredients for a new spell. Drop by the item shop in the first district and fetch them for me, will you?"
Merlin flicked his fingers in Haru's direction and a list appeared in his hands.
"Man...I was training..." Haru mumbled to himself as he pushed the curtain aside to go outside. He walked across the third district and pushed open the big doors at the other end. As he passsed under one of the first district street lamps, he pored over the list in his hands, hardly looking where he was going.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
ooc: yes we can start

mastersepiroth said:
can we have party members?

and yes we can have party members at the time until we finally all get together. you know what I mean?

ic: Lucee was walking from her house in the second district to the item shop for her job, suddenly a shadow heartless appeared and something clicked in her memory, "Those were the creatures from my world before I came here!!" Suddenly her hands formed around a bright green light and the Thicket Thrasher appeared. She swung it having not used it in a while then tried hitting the Shadow. It faded into the ground but when it popped up she did a fancy twirly and swung the keyblade through the heartless and it disappeared. Panting she gather herself and went to the first district.

ooc: yay she's here! *does a "yay she's here" dance*

ic: Haru stopped. A strange feeling overpowered him. As though it was pulling him towards something. Or someone. "Could it be...?". He shook his head. No way. It was impossible. Gathering his thoughts, he continued walking towards the shop. But at the back of his mind the thought was nagging him..."Could it be....That I felt the presence of....another keyblade?"

Last edited:

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
She walked into the itemshop and told her boss that she was here and setting her satchel down on the ground behind the counter. "What do I have to do today?" You hear something that sounds like the teachers in charlie brown shows. "Ok then," She grabbed a few of the items they offered onthe counter and sat back as costumers came and went.

Haru pushed the door of the itemshop open and could barely sqeeze inside as the crowds bustled past. He'd never seen it this crowded. As he nudged and elbowed his way through, the list slipped from his hand. "Dammit." He muttered. He dropped to the floor and crawled towards it on his knees, but everytime it was in his reach, someone's foot kicked it further away. He finally grabbed hold of it right next to the counter. Still on his knees, he stopped to catch his breath, and only then did he realise that the feeling had gotten much stronger. He stood upright and turned towards the counter.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Arox woke up in the famous ally next to the item shop."Where am I?Where's Skye and kari?"he picked up his keyblade and skateboard and ran into the acsessory shop.Inside he found his friends sitting on a couch"Guys, you're here!" he exclaimed"Yeah."said skye"where are we.""you are in traverse town.kupo"Said the moogle behind the counter.After getting a map the gang went and had a coffee at the cafe(The one with the moogle candles you cast blizzard on)."So,you guys have keythings to."said Arox showing them his keyblade."Mine's Obliviated oath."Kari gave him a bad look for the 'guys' comment then said."I beleive they are called keyblades,and mine is called Diamond angel."said kari showing the group a red and blue blade with two large diamonds pointing out as the head and the handguard heart shaped with little white angelic wings sprouting out evrey few inches."My keyblade is called heart of the dragon."said skye who's keyblade shaft looks like the body of a dragon,with the head curving at the top and the head had several firestream shapes 'shooting' out the top.the handguard was the dragons tail curving around as the frame.Suddenly, several shadows and dusks appeared out of nowhere."Lets fight."Said Arox as the threesome attacked them.Five minutes later they walked towards the third district door.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Lucee saw the boy that just appeared from the floor and looked at him. This strange sensation flew over her. "Uh, how can I, help you?"

ooc; sorry its short.

"uhhhh....uhhhhh...." Haru had to mentally slap himself to start talking.
"Er...I on items need get the list to this!!" He blurted. The girl wore an expression of confusion.
"Huh?" She said.
Haru tried again. " I need to get the items on this ..list.." He said.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Arox,Skye,and Kari walked into the item shop after a quick tour of the third district.Arox walked up to the counter and watched a girl filling somebody's order. After she gave it to a boy and he paid for it he asked her"Can i have 10 elixers and a tent?"

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
"Um ok." She grabbed a few things underneath the counter and one fell over and she said a few words under her breath, "Here ya go!" She said with the smile. Soon after that a trio of people came and the sensation filled her again. She quickly filled their order and her boss said it was ok for her to go because the crowd was practically gone by now.

She ran outside and found the boy walking away, "Hey!!" She ran after him.

Last edited:

"Those three other people..." Haru thought as he made his way back to third district, "I felt it around them too. And that girl..."
"Hey!!" he heard a voice calling him. The girl from the store was running towards him. He turned to face her and as he took a step towards her he felt his foot sink into what felt like mud, or quicksand. He looked down. It was black. It was darkness. He quickly pulled his foot out just as a heartless rose up out of it. He dropped the bag of ingredients. About seven or eight others materialised around him. In a flash of light Tenebrex appeared in Haru's hand. "Yah!" He shouted as slashed two of them into wispy smoke with one blow. But as he did, twice as many replaced them. "Thunder!" He shouted, and blinding lightening bolts flashed down.
"Hey! are you-" He shouted to the girl, but never finished the sentence. He was dumbfounded with amazement as he saw a flash of light coming from her direction.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Lucee stopped in her tracks and saw the heartless forming around him. Out of thin air her keyblade appeared and she knew what she had to do. She ran into the middle by the boy standing back-to-back with him. She slashed and she pummeled but they kept re-appearing everywhere. Suddenly this bright light of white ((hah, it rhymed XD)) appeared at the end of her keyblade and shot out in something that looked like this: \__/ destroying many of the heartless that faced her.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Kuu

Name: Rayex Kunokai
Character's Appearance: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...odigy1/uvt.jpg (ignore ultimas plz)
Personality: Kind overall, kinda cocky, believes that teamwork is essential.
Path: Dusk *i'll explain in bio*
Keyblade Name: Path of Dusk
Keyblade Description: A slender blade similar in shape to souleater, it is flourished in silver color and has a light and dark wing for a handle and a black wing at the tip of the blade, forged by the light that seeks to return to the darkness.
Starting town: twilight town
Bio: Originally born in a world that never existed, he sought to see other worlds as a child, but that in return would lead him to a path of danger. He along with his close friends sought to escape the oblivion of which they lived in, but the light had consumed thier paradise hidden in darkness. Rayex became separated from his friends and he yelled out for them, but they vanished in the blinding light, as he sank into the endless light a power called out to him, "Step forward and recieve a gift, it will aid you in your plight" said a voice, Rayex ran to the dark light and grabbed it, it changed into a keyblade, "The path of dusk is the road you choose, so be it" said the voice as the the light took him to twilight town and everyday he morned the loss of his 2 friends. Rayex made a vow to find them, its been 4 years since that day and he has finally decided to venture out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back