• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBladers Return : Revenge of the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He jumped in a tree and tended to his wounds."I wonder what happend when I was sleep."Just then a ball hit Zak in the head."HEY MISTER HAND US OUR B BALL WILL YA?!"A 10 yearold was waving his hands."Hey hows bout I school you kids in B ball right now?"
"Oh I think thats a challange!"
"I won't even put my scythe down."Zak said shruging his shoulders.They started to play Zak stole the ball and dunked it in the hoop."Hey kiddio your mouth looks dry have a coke."Zak gave the kid a random coke and walked away.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jen just sat there and stared at the ground, thinking. I don't even know who he is anymore. I guess I never did. How could I be such an idiot and fall for him? I am so stupid and ignorant. I thought I knew who he was, but I was wrong. Dead wrong. Jen thought about Steve as she began to fall asleep, still tied to the chair. The chair would not move. It was nailed to the floor and Jen was screwed if no one untied her.

Riku213

God of Caos
"So Steve how does it feel to be a king now a full bread king?" Sora asked.

Steve smiled and kinda shrugged. "It's okay!"

ooc: Hey destiny seeker how about I make a cross over thread between to roleplayers you knwo like a me you porduction?))

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Need somethin to do...."He said walkin through the the area.He heard the sound of sevral voices nearby."Hey maybe to my surprise its a group of traveling organ Grinders that would be out of the ordinary."Zak saw Jen tied up."Well I was'nt expecting that."He laughed."Soooo....Is this your regular form of intertainment?"Zak laughed as he untied her."There ya go."He grined.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Oh well sorry to hear that."He looked at her arms."Hurt huh?"He took somethin out his pocket."Won't do crap for headaches,but it will help with the pain."It was a potion."The guy who makes a head ache potion would make millions."

Zabazu

The Magic Man
{riku213 im a long lost bro too......because im soras shell cool.....heh wait so you and jen are related ......ewh...}ken was teleported behind steve....."what the......why am i here.........errrrrr*rubs head*i was in HT"
ooc:is sora and bhk dead.......i need to know.....they are family lol and sorry i was grounded.......

Riku213

God of Caos
(Your his shell your just a shadow of Sora that means you just follow him your not related you would have to be his fathers shadow to be related and No they arent dead and no one knows were they are and the new thread is ready!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back