• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Wars/bbs/character Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What faction do you think you are?

• Light

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Between

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Dark

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaek

Its seems that throughout kh there is 3 factions, light, between, dark. What if in the keyblade wars that the 3 factions started too conflict and it caused a giant war? If so it seems that darkness was destroyed in the war, seeing as how there are very little of them in the current games, and without light and dark maybe the between dissapeared as well? So light was dominant. But you cannot have light without dark, so maybe in bbs when MX says he made a mistake maybe that was trying to create a new balance which by doing so created the heartless and nobodies. So then darkness took over as the new balance and wiped out the rest of the keyblade wielders. But to counter act what has happened with the balance, maybe a between was born as the chosen wielder to set back the balance, Sora, the between. Sora was about light and yet he did fall into darkness but didn't become absorbed my it. Also maybe thats why he can duel wield as well?Now looking back to bbs, Terra falls into darkness, lust for power basically it seems. His fighting style is all about power so it makes sense. Aqua is light. She has many attacks that are light base. A rainbow blast and other asortments of things like that. Also her way of expression just screams light. Ven the between. Think about it why is his clothes half black and white? Makes sense doesnt it? His powers are like sora's. A blend of light and dark. The speed attacks (light based moves) mixed with physical or power attacks ( dark based moves) It makes sense. Look at the current keyblade wierlders, Riku darkness, Sora between, Mickey light ( or kairi we havent really seen anything about her yet, though).Please do not flame me this is just speculation.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Its seems that throughout kh there is 3 factions, light, between, dark.

No, it's Light, Twilight, Dawn and then Darkness.

What if in the keyblade wars that the 3 factions started too conflict and it caused a giant war?

It's already been said to be Light and Darkness, nothing else.

If so it seems that darkness was destroyed in the war, seeing as how there are very little of them in the current games

Umm, I doubt darkness was destroyed. And who's "them"?

and without light and dark maybe the between dissapeared as well?

Light and Dark are Eternal. They can't be destroyed, but the balance can be thrown off.

so maybe in bbs when MX says he made a mistake maybe that was trying to create a new balance which by doing so created the heartless and nobodies.

Ummm, MX didn't create the Heartless and Nobodies in BbS. Young Xehanort (from flashbacks in KH2) appeared after BbS and was the one responsible for bringing Heartless into the world, creating Artificial Heartless and such.

So then darkness took over as the new balance and wiped out the rest of the keyblade wielders.

I'm pretty sure most were gone long before the creation of Heartless and Nobodies. Probably because of the Keyblade Wars and Unverse.

But to counter act what has happened with the balance, maybe a between was born as the chosen wielder to set back the balance, Sora, the between.

I'm pretty sure Sora is Light, not between.

Sora was about light and yet he did fall into darkness but didn't become absorbed my it. Also maybe thats why he can duel wield as well?

No, he can Dual Wield because of went down in Days between Roxas and a certain "Poppet".

Aqua is light. She has many attacks that are light base. A rainbow blast and other asortments of things like that. Also her way of expression just screams light.

Ummm, they're not light based, they're magic based.

Look at the current keyblade wierlders, Riku darkness, Sora between, Mickey light ( or kairi we havent really seen anything about her yet, though).Please do not flame me this is just speculation.

Riku is Dawn, Sora is Light, Mickey might just be Dark because his Keyblade is from the realm of Darkness, and Kairi isn't a Keyblader.

Next time though, please separate this into multiple paragraphs.

Zaek

If thats true then how is there a guy who looks like hearltess ricku or darkenss riku however you wnna put it? It also has all the people who had they're heart's experimented on in the new trailer. I think that in the end it will show how he created the heartless and nobodies. It just looks as if thats what the ending really is to bbs.

Zaek

It's already been said to be Light and Darkness, nothing else.

Umm, I doubt darkness was destroyed. And who's "them"?

Light and Dark are Eternal. They can't be destroyed, but the balance can be thrown off.

Ummm, MX didn't create the Heartless and Nobodies in BbS. Young Xehanort (from flashbacks in KH2) appeared after BbS and was the one responsible for bringing Heartless into the world, creating Artificial Heartless and such.

I'm pretty sure most were gone long before the creation of Heartless and Nobodies. Probably because of the Keyblade Wars and Unverse.

I'm pretty sure Sora is Light, not between.

No, he can Dual Wield because of went down in Days between Roxas and a certain "Poppet".

Ummm, they're not light based, they're magic based.

Riku is Dawn, Sora is Light, Mickey might just be Dark because his Keyblade is from the realm of Darkness, and Kairi isn't a Keyblader.

Next time though, please separate this into multiple paragraphs.

I dnt mean that darkness was destroyed, i mean the faction, and the them im refearing to in the how little of darkness keybladers there are in the current games are riku and ansem sod.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So many thread wars have been started on this logic...

This^

king_Nick

If thats true then how is there a guy who looks like hearltess ricku or darkenss riku however you wnna put it? It also has all the people who had they're heart's experimented on in the new trailer. I think that in the end it will show how he created the heartless and nobodies. It just looks as if thats what the ending really is to bbs.
You mean Vanitas? Ya he is a keyblader not a heartless. A dark keyblader but a keyblader still.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I dnt mean that darkness was destroyed, i mean the faction

The faction of what?

and the them im refearing to in the how little of darkness keybladers there are in the current games are riku and ansem sod.

Ansem SoD isn't a Keyblade Wielder.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Twilight and Dawn the same thing. Well, that is, there's the totally in-between, and Dawn is kind of an intermediary between the middle and light, and Dusk being between the middle and Darkness.
The middle is Twilight. There are only really three.

l33tm4n24

Its seems that throughout kh there is 3 factions, light, between, dark. What if in the keyblade wars that the 3 factions started too conflict and it caused a giant war? If so it seems that darkness was destroyed in the war, seeing as how there are very little of them in the current games, and without light and dark maybe the between dissapeared as well? So light was dominant. But you cannot have light without dark, so maybe in bbs when MX says he made a mistake maybe that was trying to create a new balance which by doing so created the heartless and nobodies. So then darkness took over as the new balance and wiped out the rest of the keyblade wielders. But to counter act what has happened with the balance, maybe a between was born as the chosen wielder to set back the balance, Sora, the between. Sora was about light and yet he did fall into darkness but didn't become absorbed my it. Also maybe thats why he can duel wield as well?Now looking back to bbs, Terra falls into darkness, lust for power basically it seems. His fighting style is all about power so it makes sense. Aqua is light. She has many attacks that are light base. A rainbow blast and other asortments of things like that. Also her way of expression just screams light. Ven the between. Think about it why is his clothes half black and white? Makes sense doesnt it? His powers are like sora's. A blend of light and dark. The speed attacks (light based moves) mixed with physical or power attacks ( dark based moves) It makes sense. Look at the current keyblade wierlders, Riku darkness, Sora between, Mickey light ( or kairi we havent really seen anything about her yet, though).Please do not flame me this is just speculation.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back