• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
I posted this in a thread a while ago but it closed like right after my post:cursing:
so I'd thought about making a thread for it.

All the keyblades are different in some way right? well do you think that it is possible that sora is using a different keyblade in KH2? I know it's still the kingdom key and all but that keychain along with mickey and riku's are special (along w/ the oblivion and othkeeper)so... anywho maybe the keychains give the keyblades different forms depending on the blade as well. for example: in KH 1 there was the Leonheart and in KH2 it was the Sleeping Lion. both of these blade have different names and they look different. you see where I'm gettin at?

kh is ba

Its the same keyblade but different chains that are similar in some way but not identical. One thing I never got is why is oblivion 11 strength in KH1 and like 6 in KH2?

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
kind of, but not really. sorry.

well I'm saying the keychains affect different keyblades in a different way except for the special ones. for example, u remember the spellbinder in kh1? well in KH2 its the star seeker. its the same for the key chain sora gets from squall/leon. it KH1 it was the leonheart and was usefull for magic (somewhat). in KH2 it was the sleeping lion and it was used more for close combat (the ability for it was a combo plus)... you kinda get it now?

ok for the other guy, there are stronger keyblades in KH2 which would make the keyblades seem weaker then in the other game. if you think about it, KH1 was like the little kid version of Final Fantasy. Example: in KH1 the strongest enemy has 1,800hp and the max that sora could have was 102. in KH2 the max was around 2,500(terra) and sora's max hp in this game is 270(if u use a max health hack at begining it will get to270hp by the end of the game. after that it goes back to 200...) Another example is the MP. in KH1 the maximum mp is 20(yes u can get 20mp w/o hacking. my donald deos) and in KH2, the maximum mp is like 240(170 w/o cheating). you kinda get it? in KH1 they just used smaller ranger of numbers and in KH2 it was a higher range... they are all still as strong as in KH1.

Oathkibby

Riku: "There can be only one keyblade master, to open th... --"
Then why are there five keyblades?
Micky's, Sora's, Riku's, Riku's Evil Keyblade (From KH1) And Kairi's

waynesora

I posted this in a thread a while ago but it closed like right after my post:cursing:

All the keyblades are different in some way right? well do you think that it is possible that sora is using a different keyblade in KH2? I know it's still the kingdom key and all but that keychain along with mickey and riku's are special (along w/ the oblivion and othkeeper)so... anywho maybe the keychains give the keyblades different forms depending on the blade as well. for example: in KH 1 there was the Leonheart and in KH2 it was the Sleeping Lion. both of these blade have different names and they look different. you see where I'm gettin at?

well i think the designer just like updated the game and made it better
(to kh is bla lol yeah i mean if we had a keyblade with that stregth it'd the enemies a whole lot easier to kill.)

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
well you never know, the only person that deos is the designer.

about all the keyblades, I guess you forgot about the keyblade war... there were a bunch of people with keyblades and they were all struck down by master xehanort and his apprentice, and they took their keychains and put em in kingdom hearts (or something like that). they keyblade war is starting up again so I bet in KH3 (if there ever is 1) there will be a bunch of people w/ keyblades in every world...

Rix

:)
Awards
I see what you mean, but I don't think so... Why would Sora suddenly get a new keyblade with no explanation`?

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
well there is kind of an explanation. what keyblades do you think roxas was using? there could have been 2 kingdom keys, 1 for sora and 1 for roxas. when roxas reunited with sora , he had acess to both keyblades (that explains the 2 keyblades in his drive forms). so he could be using roxas' in his normal form and both his and roxas' in his drive forms...

fallen soul

the keyblade has different forms? well i had noticed that, but heres what you didn't. The keyblades each represent a different personality of Sora, even the Kingdom Key which you could say is loyalty, the lionheart is bravery, and so forth. With Sora aging and being trown into many situations his personality is bouind to change slightly, resulting in the keyblades taking on different froms except for the Kingdom Key which is the basic form, and the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion, which are directly tied to Soras friends.

thats all that needs to be said hope it clears things up for ya, if not, well i mightent look at this again so PM me for assisstance, also if you swing that way Rep me, i want rep! ah anyway you need help ask, i've got most of the answers

Oris

Awards
So, according to Fallen Soul, the Keyblade changes not only by the Keychain, but also by the weilder's feelings? It kinda makes sense. Oh, and the reason Roxas could use the Kingdom Key is because Sora was asleep. When Sora woke up, he couldnt use it anymore... I have a bit of a random question. Where did the Keyblades come from anyways? Y'know, who made them?

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
Well your theory makes since. but about roxas not being able to hold the kingdom key after sora woke up... if he could not, how in the world could he fight sora while using the oathkeeper and the oblivion? I know he did not have the oblivion yet but sora did have the oathkeper. I highly doubt that there are two oblivions.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Well, I think that's because Square wanted to make similiar keyblades for KH2. But, no I don't believe that the Kingdom Key was different in KH2. Same keyblade.

Endless

For me, the designers were designed the keyblades according to the different worlds and which characters gave to Sora. As for the same keyblades' designs but different name, I think is about different abilities.

Keyblades.jpg

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
that could be true. but here's a question. can each keychain come from a different keyblade? (in other words, does each keyblade have/had its own form?) what I mean by this is, say the fenrir was a person's keyblade... I ask this because if the keyblades roxas used were real, how could he have fought sora w/ the oathkeeper in TWTNW? sora already had the oathkeeper...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

all the keyblades have diff. attributesl....thats about it, other than that they have different appearances

Akans

「moriya」
Maybe there is millions of keyblade "souls" that exist. When one keyblade soul chooses a person, they become bound together.
When Sora split into Roxas, the keyblade "soul" recognized Roxas as Sora, so Roxas could use the keyblade also, and possibly resulting in the weaker keyblade in KH2 (though I highly doubt it).
However, the reason there isn't a few million keyblader wielders running around is cuz most of the wielders were killed in the Keyblade War, and maybe the keyblade dies along with the person (notice how KH1 Riku's keyblade vanished from the story completely, and why evil Riku even HAD a keyblade), so there was an extreme lack of keyblade souls.
Sora and his friends were chosen by the keyblade for whatever reason, but they were chosen either way. I agree with the theory that a keyblade form changes according to the wielder, which explains the slightly different keyblades in KH2 (decisive pumpkin, sleeping lion, rumbling rose, etc.). The reason Kingdom Key stayed the same was cuz it was default, as well as the fact that Oathkeeper and Oblivion were the same cuz they were linked to his friends.
This is just a theory, mind you. Most likely there's a few million gaping holes that I haven't seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back