• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

Originally posted by coolazice7
anyways, my theory on the whole keyblade master thing is that there is one keyblade master per "side/world". if you read ansem report 13 (in final mix) ansem says that there is the world of light, world of darkness, world of twilight. So maybe there is a keyblade master per each. sora-light, bhk-twilight, mickey-darkness (im not saying mickey is dark-he just has the keyblade for the world of darkness)

ok let give my point of view on u're theory....

this is what i think...there's only one keyblade master peroid, and yes perhaps there's other keyblade wielders. Why would u need 3/4 keyblade masters, it takes 2 to seal kh and one 2 seal the keyholes in each world. And maybe u're right about the sora-light...etc., but what about riku. And even so, there's a world of light, sora is not necessarily light since he was never born/or set foot on this world, same goes for king mickey(but not sure), as for bhk i agree since he's originally from twilight. I also think there're just worlds that sora has to travel to in order to seal them (i don't think there of great importance to the game)...that's what i think, u can give u're point of view on my answer.

The Dark Master

i think that the prophicies are different because if riku would have had the keyblade then the destruction of the worlds, but since sora has the keyblade he gonna bring salvation.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
there are no keyblade masters there are only keyblade weilders that master the keyblade understand me.
Wouldn't that make them keyblade masters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back