• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHoshi

Riku was the original Keyblade Master, but the Keyblade chose Sora instead when Riku crossed over to the Darkness. Besides, there is a possibilty of there being more than one Master if you remember the quote form KH which says about their once being two Keyblade Masters; One who chose to save the world and another who chose to destroy it.

sora_123

Originally posted by DarkHoshiRiku was the original Keyblade Master, but the Keyblade chose Sora instead when Riku crossed over to the Darkness. Besides, there is a possibilty of there being more than one Master if you remember the quote form KH which says about their once being two Keyblade Masters; One who chose to save the world and another who chose to destroy it.

agree with u, except on there being 2 keyblades, if i recall, the story talk about the keyblade not the keyblade mater(s). One read that the keyblade was used for evil, while the other talks about being used for good....not there being two keyblades or keyblade master(s), unless i remember wrong...

DualWeilder-Sora

Well I think Riku is the true Keyblade master but there are 4 KeyBlade Weiders: I think BHK is holding one for Riku until his Heart matures a little bit more. Im not saying im right but if I was mayby King Mickey gave BHK Rikus KeyBlade because He probably has the stongest and purest og the 3 weilders (excluding Mickey)

What do you think?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
that whole " keyblade master" thing is flawed think about it

1 prophocie says that he will lead to destruction

and

another says that he will lead to salvation

which one is it if there can only be "one true keyblade master" then how come 2 prophecies?

see the flaw?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
u can have 2 keys caz if you look @ KH1 sora has ike 15teen keys but Yuis is 1 @ A time. so he can have keys 2 @ time.

coolazice7

saratp said:
u can have 2 keys caz if you look @ KH1 sora has ike 15teen keys but Yuis is 1 @ A time. so he can have keys 2 @ time.
lol... no those arent keys. they are keychains, sora has only one key.

anyways, my theory on the whole keyblade master thing is that there is one keyblade master per "side/world". if you read ansem report 13 (in final mix) ansem says that there is the world of light, world of darkness, world of twilight. So maybe there is a keyblade master per each. sora-light, bhk-twilight, mickey-darkness (im not saying mickey is dark-he just has the keyblade for the world of darkness)

the whole thing is really confusing. ^^^my theory above is just a theory... it could surely be contradicted at one point or another and there are no fine lines within it...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Please note that Riku is the Keyblade Master.
The Keyblade chose Sora as it's wielder. There can be only one true keyblade master but there can be other wielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back