• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephrioth vs riku dark form

• riku dark form will win

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • sephiroth will win

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I would have to disagree with Sora being considered a real master.
While it is true we do not know the qualifications for one to be called a keyblade master and, at this time, we can only speculate what they may be, I don't think it would be too great of a leap to assume Sora lacks some, if not several, of the necessary attributes.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
While it is true we do not know the qualifications for one to be called a keyblade master and, at this time, we can only speculate what they may be, I don't think it would be too great of a leap to assume Sora lacks some, if not several, of the necessary attributes.

This covers anything I would have said and some.

But, was the poll really necessary?

Dcasd1

yen sid isn't a keyblade master he just trained mickey how to use it. he's like merlin he thought him magic and stuff, and he possesses knowledge of the keyblade.

RememberRoxas

I am not sure if those are the only two masters we know of.
I believe riku is a contender for keyblade master, since he has taken it from sora at one point.
Mikey possible is one, same thing with Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.
Kairi isn't one she only can wield one.

Lets think are you classifying someone that masters a keyblade a keyblade master?
If so, Sora, Riku, Mikey, Terra, Aqua, Ven, and MX are all keyblade masters.
If you are considering people that are classified as keyblade masters, probably the only confirmed ones are MX, mikey, and possibly Sora.
It was said riku was actually supposed to be the KK weilder,but when he gave in to darkness,the keyblade went for Sora.

Birnax

Riku gets my vote cause he's 1000 times cooler than Sephiroth.

Alex999

i would say masters are 1. people who can wield keyblades, right. 2. have extensive knowledge of it and all its powers.

i would not consider riku or sora keyblade masters. yes they know how to use the keyblade but rly what do they know about it?
they were not taught by anyone and xigbar was probably right when he said that sora wasn't half as good as the T V A.

so heres my list then. Mickey, who was taught of course, has been using it for 10 years i think we can assume that much.
MX, anybody who says otherwise is just an idiot, it was already confirmed he is.
obvously T V A's master that we have not seen yet.
MX's apprentice is very powerful from what we've seen, id say either he is or hes close enough.

and thats is it. in my opinion

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would say masters are 1. people who can wield keyblades, right. 2. have extensive knowledge of it and all its powers.

i would not consider riku or sora keyblade masters. yes they know how to use the keyblade but rly what do they know about it?
they were not taught by anyone and xigbar was probably right when he said that sora wasn't half as good as the T V A.

so heres my list then. Mickey, who was taught of course, has been using it for 10 years i think we can assume that much.
MX, anybody who says otherwise is just an idiot, it was already confirmed he is.
obvously T V A's master that we have not seen yet.
MX's apprentice is very powerful from what we've seen, id say either he is or hes close enough.

and thats is it. in my opinion

i think 2. needs to be tweaked since both sora and riku earned the ability of wielding a keyblade.

sora not half as good as TAV? proof?

if they earn the keyblade then they are already master,

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

This, and to be honest i think people are looking too deep into the master status thing. For all we know it could just mean some one who teaches others, or some one who kicks major ass or both :cool:

oh yeah back to the actual topic.... Riku can probably hold his own against sephiroth but he wont beat him.

TwilightLegends

Another thing, I don't think we can say for sure, who in BbS who are Keyblade Masters, in KH2 Kiari had a keyblade near the end, but she certainly wasn't a chosen Keyblade Weilder or Master. Riku just let her use it, and knowing people NOT chosen sometimes have the ability to weild keyblades means it could be a similar reason for some BbS characters.

devastater147

1. Nomura says that Kairi not recieve a keyblade through conventional and Riku giving her one means it has deep meaning

2.Sora is not a master no one in the present except Mickey is one. Xigbar said so himself meaning that all the keyblade weilders from back then would easily defeat Sora

Allister Rose

French Lover
what would xigbar know?

there are many definitions to the word master.....so really we dont know

devastater147

hmm.. your right we don't know but nomura hints he may know and that some of the other apprentiences know alittle about them

but explain many defintions of master? do you mean how they weild it or what type of keyblade they weild?

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont think master is by expirience of physical health (may hold a part in being master, but a small one)

i believe how strong the heart, body, and soul is....and of course if the keyblade accept you.

in kh1 it said master of the keyblade in the way that sora is the keyblade's master.

in kh2 it hints that keyblade master is over expirience and how well you use it,.

so i cant really choose which one is correct

Alex999

i still say T A V where better keyblade weilders than sora, they had actual training and studied to become masters. nomura said xigbar saw them fight, and he said they were better than sora. MX is a master and he completly destroyed them in the bbs fight easily.

guys i dont hate sora or riku but i dont think you just become keyblade master in a year. look at mickey.

the only way i see how sora could be a master now is through some spirutual connection or something wth ven

Allister Rose

French Lover
i still say T A V where better keyblade weilders than sora, they had actual training and studied to become masters. nomura said xigbar saw them fight, and he said they were better than sora. MX is a master and he completly destroyed them in the bbs fight easily.

guys i dont hate sora or riku but i dont think you just become keyblade master in a year. look at mickey.

the only way i see how sora could be a master now is through some spirutual connection or something wth ven

xigbar said TAV fights better than sora, but xigbar hardly saw sora fight.

also we dont know if they are studying to be master, only that they have a master to help them.....and just because sora doesnt have a master means he isnt as good as TAV?

we dont know what keyblade master is...you might not even know how it was invented or where it came from or what it's purpose. as you can use the keyblade like a pro then you could be master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back