• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
In one of the BBS trailer, Terra says he does not want to be Master.
So does that mean that there are ranks like Rook to Master

Auron

Missing an eye
The Keyblade Master is some exceedingly capable of using the Keyblade.

VAT are all considered Weilders, as Sora was in KH1

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
No that is not what i mean.
He said that in a way that he meant that he did not want that rank or a keyblade weilder in my opinion.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Keyblade masters, are the highest rank of keyblade weilder that we know of so far.

What I want to know is which master was Terra talking to in that scene and why was he angry? Are'nt all the masters good except MX?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But if it was his master then why was Terra so angry with him/her? It would be a huge plot twist if Terra kills his own master.

Auron

Missing an eye
A good plot twist, telling us why Sora's the only Keyblade weilder at the time

Other than King Mickey and Riku

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think it's pretty damn obvious that Keyblade Wielders were all but wiped out at the end of BBS, leaving Riku and Mickey as the only wielders around even though Riku's potential was only to come to light later, and not with the Keyblade originally intended for him.

As for Terra, wanting to be a Master has nothing to do with it. From what we can fathom from that scene, he said he didn't want to become a Master for the sake of Masterhood -
"This power, I wield for my friends".

In one of the BBS trailer, Terra says he does not want to be Master.
So does that mean that there are ranks like Rook to Master

We know of supposedly two. One being an Apprentice, being TAV and the other is alternatively called Master or Wielder, though Wielder seems to be used on a much wider scale, including both SRM and TAV - as they all have their own Keyblades, regardless of whether they're Masters of it or not.
So far it's speculated the main difference amongst possible others is the presence of a Keychain -
Sora has it; Riku has it; Mickey has it. TAV - the apprentices - don't.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terra's keyblade has a hole where a keychain can be attatched. You can see it if you look closely.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
if we were going by your ranking system (which is based on chess) then it would be from pawn to king. So no, a keyblade master is a keyblade wielder who has reached a very high status.

Auron

Missing an eye
Keyblade Master, I don't think, has nothing to do with status. It's probably how skilled you are at using the Keyblade. That's why, during the events of KH2, Sora is considered a Keyblade Master. It's because he can now use the Keyblade to it's full potential.-_-

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora was considered a Keyblade Master from Day 1. Him and Riku were fighting over who was the true Master of the KK.
Coincidetnally, both have Keyblades with Keychains, while TAV - the apprentices - lack them.
The Keychains being made of Memories has no implications against them being proof of Materhood, imo, and it actually comes to support it - the Wielder has Masterhood over both the Keyblade as a weapon, as well as over his Heart and the Memories that lye in it - at least enough not to be over powered by them, as was the case with Riku in KH1 and arguably for Sora in CoM. It was the only game in which even for the gameplay, he stayed with the KK all the way through, after all.
They opened their Hearts, let people and experiences in. Those experiences and events crafted the Keychains - for the ones with the strong enough Heart. For Riku in KH1 for the most part, it brought in the Darkness and overtook him.
That was obviously not the case for Sora, who won the KK for good at the end - while declaring his friends to be his strength.
He was right on the literal sense, har.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back