• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Master Vs. Keyblade Wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Is there a difference? Could there be a lot of Keyblade wielders but one keyblade master?

Probably brought up before....but anyways. I've been reading a lot of theories today. It just came to me...

Please, feel free to discuss! (or bash...:unsure: )

Apollo

Silver Member
I think there is only 1 master and it is the bald guy in the KH2final mix ending!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
AHA! I sparked a topic!

"Riku: So, you finally made it. About time. I've been waiting for you. We've always been rivals, haven't we? You've always pushed me as I've always pushed you.

Sora: Riku...

Riku: But it all ends here. There can't be two Keyblade masters.

Sora: What are you talking about?

Riku: Let the Keyblade choose...its true master"

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Keyblade wielders, heros, bladers, warriors, users are basically people who has the power to fight with Keyblades. With that being said, there are (were) many Keyblade holders in the history of Kingdom Hearts. Sora, Riku, Mickey, possibly Kairi all fall into that category.

I would not really call them masters but in Kingdom Hearts, Sora was considered a Keyblade Master by Jiminey Cricket and Goofy, also Malificent considered Riku the rightful ruler of the Key, perhaps Riku understood it wrongly, maybe Jiminey, Malificent, and Riku were possibly all ignorant on the fact about how the Keyblades were (are) used, represented, and existed through time.

Since the Keyblades has long lines of holders in history, we can't specify a particular Master. Maybe a person who uses the Keyblade to its full potential and can either save the world or destroy it with the awsome power of the Keyblade could be considered Keyblade Masters.

The UEM in the Secret Ending was amazingly powerful, perhaps there were (are) people like that in the history of Kingdom Hearts who can wield the Keyblades with so much power and be considered Masters, but that is just all high speculation. In the Secret Ending, the UEM turned his Keybalde into a ball of energy and thrusted it into the sky as a heart shaped figured formed. Perhaps that is what it means to be a Keyblade Master.

Did the UEM use his Keyblade's power to bring forth Kingdom Hearts?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

They'd be equal, the keyblade, would only choose someone worthy to weild, the character would obviously have to meet some sort of standard, which both characters possess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back