• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade High-school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewingedangel

THis is Keyblademaster school

School for the gifted or soon to be gifted keyblade wielders. A students dream is to graduate a keyblade master. We teach summons, we teach keyblade tactics. Every friday we have tests.

threw the month of march this will be our objectives.

Monday: Sparing practice, magic and freeday 5:00pm-9:00pm

Tuesday: history of Keyblade wielders, training for keyblade appearence ( for the ones who havent gained the Keyblade threw there heart or mind), meditation practice, free day 7:00pm- 9:00pm

Wensday: worlds study, magic practce, and magic and sparing practice. 4:00pm-9:00pm

Thursday: Pre-test, fighting class with Mr. Cloud (temporary teacher), (lunch12:00-1:00pm everyday) and freeday 1:00pm-9:00pm (Dinner 8:30-9:00 everyday) lights out always at 9:00, if a student is caught punishment or suspention if needed)

Friday: Tests under magic history and fighting skills, etc... No freeday, tests will last till 8:30 Students must be in rooms before 9:00pm

Now i dont want all this immature dbz crap, you can be immature though,romance take it as far as pg-13 goes plz. i dont want anyone to be so powerful that they pass Sora's skills k!!! now you can ether be a student or a teacher. (teachers you must come up with tests questions and grading, you are also guards of the school, if a fight happens you break it up. if the school is being attacked by a local school you defend it) Students you will learn and master Keyblade skills. now everyone you start out as a "cough" freshman ( but your ages will be diffrent if you want, that only means you just been discovered by our agents, and just becuase someone has there keyblade appear doesnt mean there stronger). and no random things ether.

Girls have different dorms and boys have different dorms, when i learn everyone's names i will see the to the dorm groups k, good. Prom day is one the 29th.now no one can change a day like " next day or somethin like that, unless i put it k. We will more likley skip days. of course thats only when everyones done, if your not here somedays we'll put you as apsent k.

Welcome to Keyblade high...

Profile looks like this, say key for password, to make shur you read it all. if you dont want to do a bio thats cool, i dont :D

"key"

Name: Keoni Heartsworth
Class:student
appearence: long shagy light brown hair, Blue eyes
keyblade: unknown
Path: Light

Last edited:

kaligrl89

Key

Name: Fayt
Class: student

appearence:
normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Also wears black gloves on both of her hands and wears blue sunglasses when engaged in a battle.
keyblade: Oblivion and Oathkeeper
Path: Light

Last edited:

whitewingedangel

Niceness, if we keep going like this we might actually have more than 2 dorms. maybe 10 if we are lucky. good to have all u people on, sweet.

whitewingedangel

not yet, but i hope it will be, ive always wanted to make a rp like this. i finally brought up the curage to, its going to be hard but i will do my best :grin: but thanks for the compliment

Riku the law

key
name:Xain
class:student
apperance: organization cloak, blinfold and black dredlocks
keyblade:spellbinder
path:dark

EDIT: i changed my keyblade to save trouble>

Last edited:

whitewingedangel

we need some more people, but dont worry it will start. try to ( if its alright to ask everyone) to have some people you know to come on it plz. :grin:

Twilight power

Only an idiot would pass this rp up, if there aint many teachers we should just think some up

"key"

HeadMaster Of The School

Name:Reno magan
Class:Teacher (Drive Form)
appearence: Short brown hair , tall , slim any casual clothes, sooner wears org cloaks
keyblade: Diamond Dust can use in conjunction with wisdom form
Path: Twilight

diamonddust.jpg

Last edited:

whitewingedangel

lol, kk... ill think of somethin cuase being a student is just to much fun. " ill see if i can get some teachers. hmmm, fayt, i hope we get some more girls, cuase its going to suck if your by urself in a cold dark dorm :D

oh an yes melon boy yes. yes they can expesiouly use oblivion.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Key"
Name: Jin Saotome
Class: Student
Appearance: Short brown spikey hair, brown eyes, black sweater underneath a black shirt with a Heartagram on the front, black denim shorts and black sneakers.
Keyblade: Lionheart
Path: Dark

Last edited:

Rikus_DarkAngel

"key"

Name:Rika Harada
Class:History Teacher
Appearence:long dark brown hair, aqua eyes, tall, causual clothes outside of battle.
Keyblade:Oathkeeper and Road to Dawn*or known as They Way to the Dawn*
Path:Twilight *closer to the Light*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back