• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade "Guardians" Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noshade15

We know that the Keyblade choses it's Masters and we obviously know that there are many more chosen Keyblade weilders other than Sora and Roxas, etc... but in BBS it seems that there is some evidence that lots of the main characters have Keyblades. It's always got me thinking why would there be a need of so many!? Then it hit me!... we know that a Keyblade opens doors, ulocks/locks hearts, worlds, etc... pretty much anything. But what if the keyblades main objective and purpose is to protect and "guard" Kingdom Hearts!
It states that Sora is to open the door to light, yes it's obvious purpose is to also open special doors to stop darkness. But in BBS I've noticed that The 3 Keyblade weilders in the trailers have a main objective to stop either idk Maleficent and/or MX from opening/obtaining KH. During the secret ending trailers I've noticed more interesting material everytime i watch it. MX is going after KH and the three Keyblade weilders are fighting to stop him from doing so. It also seems that the " X " in the middle of the plain is the connecting point of the plain ( the middle ) by that it's also where the end fight takes place. MX rises to the sky very close to that center " X " where the fight started at and then KH appeared in that spot but into the sky! That " X " (in my oppinion) could represent the location of KH! and it's where all of those Keyblades meet as well. It's ironic. But it also seems that in BBS that Terra mentions a power that he has, MX obviously wants him to come back to him in some way or another. At the very end of the secret ending trailer Terra takes off his helmet and ( it seems ) that when his eyes turn yellow he unleashes his power ( possibly also his Keyblades true potential ) in rage. In the KH series whenever KH is vulnerable to be used wrongly or perhaps under darkness by others. It seems that those keyblade wielders have a hidden power that makes them stronger in order to defend it.
The Keyblade and KH in my oppinion are strongly connected. KH is the door to unknown power, and the Keyblade is the Key to defend it/lock it. Who knows what happens in BBS but from what I've collected it seems that this makes good sense. That the Keyblade masters have the power and ability to unlock/ lock KH. Also are instructed to defend KH from those who chose to do wrong with its power. And when KH is in trouble it seems that the Keyblade and its weilder always win when defending it b/c its true power/potential is unleashed against the enemy. idk much about the " X " issue but it's sure interesting... what's your take on this idea? remember just a thought~

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
but in BBS it seems that there is some evidence that lots of the main characters have Keyblades.

Number of main characters: 5, maybe 6.
Number of BBS Keyblade Wielders: 6

:\

C

Crossroads

I don't think the keyblade has a "main purpose". Just like hearts themselves the blade can be used for good or evil.

Muse

you look atrocious
I've noticed that The 3 Keyblade weilders in the trailers have a main objective to stop either idk Maleficent and/or MX from opening/obtaining KH.

Actually, in the trailers, it seems more like they're trying to stop MX/Maleficent from obtaining the BwHoPL. :v But that's just me.

At the very end of the secret ending trailer Terra takes off his helmet and ( it seems ) that when his eyes turn yellow he unleashes his power ( possibly also his Keyblades true potential ) in rage.

That's Terra turning to the darkness... His eyes turning yellow is an indication of him falling further into the darkness. Not him unleashing his Keyblade's true potential to protect KH.

n the KH series whenever KH is vulnerable to be used wrongly or perhaps under darkness by others. It seems that those keyblade wielders have a hidden power that makes them stronger in order to defend it.

Uh, what? o.o;; Not from what I've seen.

noshade15

yeah i mean that's what I really think but I'm just sprouting more thoughts & idea's that I've never seen yet from other users. Just thoughts not actual facts.

Pratiko

Awards
There are as much Keyblades as Hearts (people) qualified to wield them.

@ secret power to protect
it's Darkness, not a Super Saiyan-like power.

And KH is not a door <.<

Semisubtle

Website
semi-subtle.livejournal.com
If the Keyblades have a true purpose, they probably wouldn't select masters whose goals contradict it, so MX wouldn't be chosen in the first place. The values and aims of different wielders vary too much for the Keyblades to have one specific purpose, I think.

Muse

you look atrocious
If the Keyblades have a true purpose, they probably wouldn't select masters whose goals contradict it, so MX wouldn't be chosen in the first place. The values and aims of different wielders vary too much for the Keyblades to have one specific purpose, I think.

Yeah. It's probably like Crossroads said: Keyblades can be used for either good or evil.

Don't forget that MX is a Master, too.

And that contradicts the Keyblade having a specific purpose? Even if he is a Master, if the Keyblade only has a specific purpose to protect KH or to protect the BwHoPL, then MX, who clearly has some ulterior motive with them, would not have a Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back