• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade beares?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora415

Beyond the Staple Center, where you can see Americ
if anyone remebers: right before you battle xigbar, he says,'' roxas, you are the lucky keyblade bearer. but man did they pick a dud THIS TIME. ALL THE OTHER ONES WERE WAY BEETER THAN YOU.''

the things that are capitilized are important.

what did xigbar mean by the other ones. is he talking about riku and sora( i dont even know how he knows that both rihu and sora arte keyweilders), or is he taling about those three guys in the secret ending? makes me wonder sometimes...

Straw_Hat

do you not recall the original legend of the keyblade? i think it was in the first game, even

it was said that "some say the keyblade master saved the world, while others say he brought ruin", so obviously there was at least one other "barer" of a keyblade

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
This was asked in an interview with Nomura. He confirmed that he did know the previous Keyblade Wielders.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
you got it rong, here what he says! "You've realy put Organization XIII in a pickle. I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time. You don't look like you're half the hero the others were."

This means Xigbar faught other Keybladers, which, I think, explains the scar

sora415

Beyond the Staple Center, where you can see Americ
Sephy-kun said:
you got it rong, here what he says! "You've realy put Organization XIII in a pickle. I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time. You don't look like you're half the hero the others were."

This means Xigbar faught other Keybladers, which, I think, explains the scar

thats what i meant!=] 2222222222222222222222222222222222225555555555555555555555555

O

Oberon

Like everyone said, this is a MAJOR give away that there have been paste keybearers, and that the future of KH is revealed through him. ^^ Your welcome.

Pyro

Straw_Hat said:
do you not recall the original legend of the keyblade? i think it was in the first game, even

it was said that "some say the keyblade master saved the world, while others say he brought ruin", so obviously there was at least one other "barer" of a keyblade

thats kinda got nothin to do with tha question.

xigbar was just comparing sora to the keyblade masters he fought in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back